• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
thunder look like crap on offense. either westbrook is throwing up a ridiculous shot or he's waiting around for durant to wade through all the screens. compare that with the grizzlies excellent movement and passing and its pretty evident why the grizz are dominating

Gigglepoo said:
Perk got big money? Why? He's a lesser Dale Davis.

4/$35. Not huge money, but for a guy who's not THAT good to begin with and has bad knees, it has albatross potential.

The Westbrook/Durant duo has KG/Marbury vibes. I don't think it ends well.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
thunder look like crap on offense. either westbrook is throwing up a ridiculous shot or he's waiting around for durant to wade through all the screens. compare that with the grizzlies excellent movement and passing and its pretty evident why the grizz are dominating

Coaches fault. Grizz got way better schemes than Thunder.

Bishman

MiDNiGHTS said:
tim_duncan_game_over.gif
b-Zach-Randolph-of-the-407f9f37a491.jpeg

lmao.
was wade just practicing that stupid kobe pumping the ball 12 times before shooting the ball?
Gigglepoo said:
Don't lay this on Ibaka. He's a great team defender. He needs to be paired with a shutdown on-ball defender so he can roam.
perkins a good man-on-man defender

Nice job grizz.

I'm not rooting for the C'z. Sick of rooting against Bron led squads that never do anything anyway. Vonwafermissedunk.gif fucked over our lottery odds. I'm ready for their window to be closed now.

viakado said:
perkins a good man-on-man defender

He's not though. He's slow and unathletic and can't stay with people. He got a boosted rep because of the 08 Finals when Pau no-showed, but it's not like that was all Perk. Even Powe and KG were beasting on Pau.

SamuraiX-

NomarTyme said:
Mayo should get very little playing time next game.

He had the highest +/- rating this game for the Grizzlies.

He makes stupid decisions sometimes but they desperately need him off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom