• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

id like for the bulls to win this series, because no way atlanta is beating miami if they win the boston series.
bulls could get it done

giri

The Frankman said:
... you think you GM is a complete utter moron? Trust me, I've suffered through Isiah. Your GM is not a moron.
Nash is old. We need a PF. Hill isn't re-signing. And Gortat is getting all of lopez's minutes, for better or for worse.

And the GM is a moron.

giri said:
Nash is old. We need a PF. Hill isn't re-signing. And Gortat is getting all of lopez's minutes, for better or for worse.

And the GM is a moron.
ok well he's not Isiah level of moron.

And I'm starting to see why Rose doesn't pass it to Boozer much.

Lkr

oh god keep it up bulls :lol

confession: i kinda missed nbagaf. at the same time, you guys move way too fast for me, too hard to keep up with :(

LovingSteam said:
Lets be honest, like Frank said, if they don't win a chip in the next 2 years, one of the 3 is gone and it isn't going to be Wade or Bron. Bosh is the odd man out. He isn't performing up to expectations.

That isn't going to change the fact that Bron and Wade shouldn't be playing together.

And these playoffs are fucking awesome right now btw.

Owzers

Hawks should be up by 15 but they are just a stupid and horrible team. Keep chucking those 3's i'm sure your lead won't evaporate soon.

The Frankman said:
Hell with that..

IT
IS
BOGANS TIME!!!

HAHA
61297130-01153103.jpg

His time has come!

giri

Gigglepoo said:
Amare and Wade on the same team would be a horrible idea. Those guys are definitely going to get hurt a couple times a year.
/me shrug

Amare would still win them more games.

And in the bulls comparison, well, he'd be up against boozer.... who takes a week off to get over a mosquito bite.

Ah damn I forgot about the game because of all this Osama shit. Glad to see the Bulls learned their lesson from the 1st round and came out firing

and missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom