• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

ryutaro's mama said:
Well, the new crop has been mellow for the most part.

omiee is harmless.

Black Sancha has been stepping it up.

And the rest have chilled out in the last few years...except Konex, who is still a Kobe Lifelong that pretends to like the Lakers.

He hasn't changed.
Black Sancha is still terrible. Just because he's gone from sancha to Luke doesn't make it better.

THRILLH0

Banned
SephCast said:
Atlanta is so athletic, yet all they do is try to be Ray Allen.

The problem with the Hawks is that their playbook all season has been based around Joe's contract and history when Smith and Horford should be the focal point of the team.

SamuraiX-

AShep said:
Was he right? He had a bad quarter half. Does that warrant juvenile herp derp about dickriders?

And yes. Yes it does.

I understand that he just lost his 1st round virginity and that the MVP is a regular season award, but this is almost '07 Dirk bad.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
StickSoldier said:
Lol, he shouldn't even think about going for the three unless he's running out of time.

I'm okay with 4-5 threes to mix it up, but he is closer to the 7-8 level per game. This is even stemming from late in the season.

THRILLH0

Banned
See, now THIS is a weakness... God damn.

Sooner or later Derrick is going to have to take the initiative to funnel the offence through Booz to get him going the way Miami did with Bosh early in the season.

We might get past Atlanta with him as a passenger but he needs to step it up if the Bulls want to go all the way.

SamuraiX- said:

And yes. Yes it does.

I understand that he just lost his 1st round virginity and that the MVP is a regular season award, but this is almost '07 Dirk bad.

Honestly, the MVP doesn't mean shit. It shouldn't be handed out for a regular season, but instead for an entire season.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
See when you can spin at a rate of a billion rotations per second, why would you be shooting 9 threes a game.

SephCast said:
I'm okay with 4-5 threes to mix it up, but he is closer to the 7-8 level per game. This is even stemming from late in the season.

He's just so efficient at going to the rim. But yeah you're right, he's got to change it up a bit. And he misses horribly on a jump shot as I'm typing this.

SephCast said:
See when you can spin at a rate of a billion rotations per second, why would you be shooting 9 threes a game.

Seriously. Lebron needs to take notes on how to do that move without walking 8 steps.

THRILLH0

Banned
AShep said:
See, now THIS is a weakness... God damn.

Sooner or later Derrick is going to have to take the initiative to funnel the offence through Booz to get him going the way Miami did with Bosh early in the season.

We might get past Atlanta with him as a passenger but he needs to step it up if the Bulls want to go all the way.

AShepstradamus? Shit when I said "sooner" I didn't quite expect this :lol

I really haven't watched much of Smith, but if he was on my team, I'd flip out every time he took an outside jumper. Didn't he used to take a lot of threes?

Darkman M

StickSoldier said:
I really haven't watched much of Smith, but if he was on my team, I'd flip out every time he too and outside jumper. Didn't he used to take a lot of threes?
He's a top ten player in the league.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Hawks are done when they are only up by 1 @ half with D Rose playing like crap. Bulls are starting to feel it now, and this could get ugly.

Gigglepoo

I can understand a flagrant on that. I don't think that was deliberate, but he did hit him in the head. Also, Josh Smith is a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom