• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkman M said:
News flash, no one gives a single fuck about what you think.

He obsesses more about Kobe's stats than Laker fans do.

He talks more about Kobe then his own team, the Rockets.

Thanks why I refer to him as kadme.

I think him and Konex fight over Tiger Beat centerfold pics of Kobe.

thekad

Banned
Hey guys, remember when Kobe passed the ball to Jason Terry, fell down on a handoff, and missed a wide open game winner within the span of a minute?

LOL

ryutaro's mama said:
He obsesses more about Kobe's stats than Laker fans do.

He talks more about Kobe then his own team, the Rockets.

Thanks why I refer to him as kadme.

I think him and Konex fight over Tiger Beat centerfold pics of Kobe.

thekad said:
Hey guys, remember when Kobe passed the ball to Jason Terry, fell down on a handoff, and missed a wide open game winner within the span of a minute?

LOL

kadme
Kobe's Bestest Friend and Fan

ryutaro's mama said:
There's no hostility.

Just mentioned that if the Thunder got more FTs, they prolly don't lose on Sunday.

I'm sure they'll win Game 2 though.

Oh yeah that's probably true. Don't know what your tag is all about but there's some strippers dancing at this bar, but they're kinda "meh". Is it worth gettin a lap dance or no?

The Chosen One said:
FML - The Heat being the only top seed to win.

I have a soft spot for the Lakers and Kobe, so I don't mind seeing them three-peat. But much more importantly, the Heat CAN'T WIN the championship. That's just not acceptable.

But it seems the stars are lining up for that apocalyptic scenario to occur. The Bulls are being exposed as the frauds I always knew they were. So the Heat could play the Hawks in the ECF (major lol) and possibly the eight seed Grizzlies or the perennial choke-artists, Mavs.

Like I said, FML.

Heat look prime to take it all this year if they can get past the Celtics.

Prepare yourself.

Duki

Banned
StickSoldier said:
Oh yeah that's probably true. Don't know what your tag is all about but there's some strippers dancing at this bar, but they're kinda "meh". Is it worth gettin a lap dance or no?
ahahahahaha

StickSoldier said:

Is this guy really trying to use that tag as a hurr, hurr on me?

smh

Ask anyone on this thread how I got that tag.

Ugh.

Lurk more.

Duki

Banned
tbf i think he was actually legit asking

and yeah nothings wrong with strippers dog, but only if you got plenty of cash to burn

no point going if your choice is between being cheap and pissing your savings away

thekad

Banned
0:20 93-94 Kobe Bryant bad pass (Jason Terry steals)
0:03 95-94 Pau Gasol lost ball (Jason Kidd steals)
:02 96-94 Kobe Bryant misses 26-foot three point jumper

Oh, looks like those three disastrous plays happened within 20 seconds of each other. My bad.

Meanwhile in Miami...

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

sigh, ignore the troll.

Anyway, Lakers are a tired team. Signs have been there all season long. If they win it all this year, it will be quite amazing.

they're trying to give as little effort as possible right now to save up for the final push.

thekad

Banned
Black Mamba said:
he passed it to Kidd. You can't even troll right.

I knew you didn't watch games just by looking at your handle. But now, we have definitive proof.

0:20 93-94 Kobe Bryant bad pass (Jason Terry steals)

You can't hang; sit next to ryutaro "7 games" mama on the bench.

vs.gif

Duki

Banned
Black Mamba said:
sigh, ignore the troll.

Anyway, Lakers are a tired team. Signs have been there all season long. If they win it all this year, it will be quite amazing.

they're trying to give as little effort as possible right now to save up for the final push.
lmao @ this edit because he didnt realise kobe assisted jterry right before jkidd

jus wow bro

THRILLH0

Banned
This one's on Phil.

I know Kobe's in his 40's now and needs his rest but keeping him out until 6:00 in the 4th was just idiotic.

Yes, Yes, I can count the rings but seriously, sometimes you've got to let your bench fight through it and sometimes you've just gotta win the damn game.

AShep said:
This one's on Phil.

I know Kobe's in his 40's now and needs his rest but keeping him out until 6:00 in the 4th was just idiotic.

Yes, Yes, I can count the rings but seriously, sometimes you've got to let your bench fight through it and sometimes you've just gotta win the damn game.

They were still up 5 with Kobe in the game. It's not like the starters finished the game intelligently, either.

THRILLH0

Banned
Black Mamba said:
They were still up 5 with Kobe in the game. It's not like the starters finished the game intelligently, either.

Oh that's true, the execution was definitely lacking as well. I just think that Kobe was getting anything he wanted in the 3rd and if he hadn't cooled off then they could have put the game away early in the 4th.

Long way to go though. Fully expect the Lakers to peel of at least 3 in a row now.

Dark FaZe said:
Heat look prime to take it all this year if they can get past the Celtics.

Prepare yourself.

Well if there's any solace, Boston win or loss whether it's at home or away. The Heat can't rely on their home court advantage and will have to bring it every game to finish off the Celts.

And if Dallas doesn't win the next game, the Lakers will probably still win in 6. Unlike the Spurs, the Lakers didn't look "feeble" out there. They just gave the game away in the final moments uncharacteristically.

AShep said:
Oh that's true, the execution was definitely lacking as well. I just think that Kobe was getting anything he wanted in the 3rd and if he hadn't cooled off then they could have put the game away early in the 4th.

Long way to go though. Fully expect the Lakers to peel of at least 3 in a row now.

I dunno about 3. Should the Lakers win the next 2, i fully expect them to give a half-assed performance in game 4.

The Chosen One said:
Well if there's any solace, Boston win or loss whether it's at home or away. The Heat can't rely on their home court advantage and will have to bring it every game to finish off the Celts.

And if Dallas doesn't win the next game, the Lakers will probably still win in 6. Unlike the Spurs, the Lakers didn't look "feeble" out there. They just gave the game away in the final moments uncharacteristically.

So you think Dallas drops 2 at home? Interesting. What if Dallas wins again?

exarkun

What? The Heat are a mentally weak team. How are they supposed to beat whomever comes out of the West, assuming they come out of the East? Bosh and Lebron fade in and out of games, and they have to have at least two out of the three have good nights to win.

No, they are not primed to win anything.

Black Mamba said:
sigh, ignore the troll.

I hope you're not referring to me as the troll. My question was legit, I seriously have no idea why his tag is what it is. I have some pictures for proof!

Duki said:
tbf i think he was actually legit asking

and yeah nothings wrong with strippers dog, but only if you got plenty of cash to burn

no point going if your choice is between being cheap and pissing your savings away

Yeah bro, I mean these girls ain't really nothin to trip over. It's just the bar owner was pressurin me to do it, but I ain't got the dollar bills for it; I didn't think they was worth it basically. I was asking a legit question.

Branduil

exarkun said:
What? The Heat are a mentally weak team. How are they supposed to beat whomever comes out of the West, assuming they come out of the East? Bosh and Lebron fade in and out of games, and they have to have at least two out of the three have good nights to win.

No, they are not primed to win anything.
Free throws.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I tell ya, I don't know wtf is going on in the NBA. I expected the Bulls to destroy the Hawks. But then again seeing as how they struggled against the Pacers...I'm not surprised. The Bulls still need some work in many places.

But Memphis never fails to amaze me, though.

StickSoldier said:
I hope you're not referring to me as the troll. My question was legit, I seriously have no idea why his tag is what it is. I have some pictures for proof!

Yeah bro, I mean these girls ain't really nothin to trip over. It's just the bar owner was pressurin me to do it, but I ain't got the dollar bills for it, and I don't think they was worth it, so it was a legit question.

Nah dude, you're not a troll. I like ya around these parts. Was talking about someone else.

BTW, he doesn't know how he got that tag. It is a mystery to all.

Jeff-DSA

The Lakers got stung by karma because of Kobe's finger wagging and lower jaw crap he does. Every time he sticks out his lower jaw, I want to punch kittens. It might be the dumbest thing I've seen a player do after a made shot, and he keeps doing it because he actually thinks it's cool or something.

giri

Black Mamba said:
sigh, ignore the troll.

oh cool, they're just tired, its ok guys, they'll take a nap this off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom