• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Dr.Acula

Banned
Durant crying :(

He deserves better.

620033_o.gif

Nothing worse than losing a series.

:(

h1nch

I don't have a ton of love for the Heat organization, but I'm really happy for Erik Spoelstra. He seems like a good dude and seemed to take an unfair amount of blame for the team's shortcomings.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I told you guys. LeBron is too damn good to not even just fluke his way into at least one ring. The Heat going forward will be interesting though. Wade is getting old and beat up. They still aren't very deep and don't have a lot of cap flexibility. And that team is still one that isn't totally stable. This could be a one and done before the "disease of more" sets in.

I agree 100%.

This is supposed to be the 2-peat for a team with a shaky future.

Yeah, he left New Orleans because he wanted a championship and he's playing in a large market.

If he leaves the clippers to chase a ring somewhere else that will just magnify it.

....though I think Carmello will get the same if new york keeps shitting it up. Dwight probably as well.

I think people will feel bad for him more than pressure him because of it. He's small and has a bad knee. Similar to Nash.

charsace

Yeah, he left New Orleans because he wanted a championship and he's playing in a large market.

If he leaves the clippers to chase a ring somewhere else that will just magnify it.

....though I think Carmello will get the same if new york keeps shitting it up. Dwight probably as well.

Dwight is the one that will get hate. Picked first in his draft and has already started to shit up his good boy image. He's ripe for the tarnishing. And you could easily say that if you replaced him with a 90's center they would have beat the Lakers in the finals since Dwight's offensive game is lacking.

KingGondo

Banned
Congrats to the Heats. Their role player stepped up big time unlike the Thunders.
Um, yeah. To say the least.

I mean, fuck. Battier, Chalmers, Cole, and even busted-ass Mike Miller took a shit down our throats.

Congrats to the real Heat-Agers. Hell of a way to finish the series.

Top Bottom