• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

I'm sure some LLL/Heat fan will want this as their avatar.
542303_10150905587701309_1487229905_n.jpg

Remyzero

Lol BasedGod
"WANNA SAY THAT "THE BASEDGODS" CURSE IS GONE FROM KEVIN DURANT THE THUNDER ARE FREE NOW TO WIN FUTURE GAMES, U CANT WIN HATING - Lil B"

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
What's with all the asshole dickhead questions from Stuart Scott? The team just won a fucking championship, back off with your shit man.

Cipherr

Lol at all the semi negative questions. These guys are on cloud nine, you cant even hope to bring their spirits down right now. Give it up.

charsace

You're not supposed to say it's the happiest day of your life when you have a kid.

Any piece of shit can knock up some gutter whore and have her pop out a baby 9 months later. Only a select few will win a title. Don't say stupid shit that tarnishes the greatness of winning the NBA title.

LQX

Wow, congrats Miami. And whats up with Lebron hugging everyone but his wife and kids? Did he even invite them?

rando14

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
I will UNLEASH about everything I just saw, tomorrow live from Miami, 10am E, ESPN2. Stephen A thinks he's going to shame me. Watch this.

Lol shut up Skip

I told you guys. LeBron is too damn good to not even just fluke his way into at least one ring. The Heat going forward will be interesting though. Wade is getting old and beat up. They still aren't very deep and don't have a lot of cap flexibility. And that team is still one that isn't totally stable. This could be a one and done before the "disease of more" sets in.

You're going to see many vets sign with them. They're bench is going to get better. They've got a little bit of cap space to work with and they can always amnesty Mike Miller.

OKC will never win a championship with Westbrook as their PG. I said that last year and I mean it now more than ever. Also, Harden and Ibaka both left a ton of money on the table due to their shitty performances in this series.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I'm okay with the Zombie Sonics not even getting an asterisk ring. Screw Clay Bennett and his stolen team.
Agreed. I feel for Durant, his teammates and the OKC faithful (KingGondo is pure class, seriously) but I loathe Clay Bennett like I loathe Michael Heisley.

Top Bottom