• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Resilient

QkqZd.gif

Best thing to come out of all of this, hahaha my god.

charsace

Agreed. I feel for Durant, his teammates and the OKC faithful (KingGondo is pure class, seriously) but I loathe Clay Bennett like I loathe Michael Heisley.

Bennett didn't steal the team. He proposed a stadium plan that the politicians shot down. He would have kept the team in Seattle if they would have given him a new stadium. Instead they give new stadiums to the Seahawks and Mariners(lol to both).

Agreed. I feel for Durant, his teammates and the OKC faithful (KingGondo is pure class, seriously) but I loathe Clay Bennett like I loathe Michael Heisley.

It's the same kind of special "love" I feel for the Charlotte *ahem" New Orleans Hornets. You'll get nothing but hate from me bros, I'm sorry it's just the way it is.

Vire

Thanks for everything NBA-Age, you were great this season.

Excuse me though, I got a championship to celebrate with my family.

LOVE YOU HEAT AGE.

G'NIGHT.

KingGondo

Banned
No, he is on to something there
Nobody cares about the Sonics anymore outside of a small pocket of the country. Sorry man, but it's true.

And nobody roots for teams because of ownership. Bennett is a douche, but KD is great and they should be proud of how they fought.

SamuraiX-

Nobody cares about the Sonics anymore outside of a small pocket of the country. Sorry man, but it's true.

And nobody roots for teams because of ownership. Bennett is a douche, but KD is great and they should be proud of how they fought.

I have to applaud you if this is your meltdown.

Way to hang in there, bro.

rando14

Bennett didn't steal the team. He proposed a stadium plan that the politicians shot down. He would have kept the team in Seattle if they would have given him a new stadium. Instead they give new stadiums to the Seahawks and Mariners(lol to both).

Yeah, I guess that's why a member of Bennett's own company blatantly said that they purchased the Sonics with the intent of moving them.

Top Bottom