• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

it would also mean what? The 4th or 5th time the Lakers lose to the eventual champs? At least we will have beaten them once to the Heat's 0.

This century, every time the Lakers made it to the 2nd round, they either won the title or lost to the team that wins the title. Actually includes '99 too, technically. '05-07 was the exception (in that didn't make 2nd round or playoffs).

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Because they're both dead.

rsJjq.jpg

By the way, I hear a lot of Heat fans (not here) saying that "Wade always bounces back from a bad game!"

Uh, he's had like 8 straight bad games now.

Maybe it's time to drain the knee again.

He also needs to go see Tom Crean

and these players were such assholes but it's great. this generation of players is just a bunch of friends who wanna praise each other :(

Also, I'm pretty sure I thought Wade and LeBron said they would go at each other and push each other in practice a lot. Yeah, that lasted...

I know he's Toni Kukoc but we need to defend Durant the same way

Harass the shit out of him all the way up the court, make life uncomfortable as hell for him

Actually now that I see this I can see why Pippen was even more pissed about getting passed over for the last shot

I know he's Toni Kukoc but we need to defend Durant the same way

Harass the shit out of him all the way up the court, make life uncomfortable as hell for him

Actually now that I see this I can see why Pippen was even more pissed about getting passed over for the last shot

Yep. Seriously. Id pay to see Pippen and MJ in a cage with Krause.

Watching this reminds me of the ego these guys had...and they were not afraid to say so

:(

Mans game baby.

Jordan has a hard time not sounding like he feels his dynasty is under threat at any given moment. "How were the burgers back then Jordan?" "What! Tommy Burgers! They combined cheese with meat and chili in a process that will never be seen or duplicated AGAIN!"

Canuck76

Banned
Only if you think hitting the back of the rim 10 times in one game while ignoring Durant is harder than hitting Gloria James in the back of stretch hummer while ignoring the shame.

Please. Everybody's been talking crap about him, he's one of the reason they're here.

Put Steve Nash in his place? I don't think they get to the finals

Top Bottom