• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

hey gondo

too bad you're married
YoEoc.jpg

must-not-fap.jpg

diehard masturbating furiously right now

I like how stockton's kid is touching a random stranger's titty. i've done that before...

pilonv1

What he noticed in the first game of the Finals last night:
"LeBron James don't have a lot of help. He's Michael Jackson playing with a bunch of Tito Jackson's. It's a shame too. I picked Miami to win that series and I still think they have a good chance to win this series but if they don't give him any help they're in trouble because Oklahoma City has a very good team.

We might need an update of the Heat Titos

chris palmer
Jordan on Kobe. Pippen on LeBron. Who guards KD, Rose, Westbrook?

So his lineup would be Rose-WB-Kobe-Durant-Lebron.

yeah, that would totally destroy a frontline of Barkley-DRob with Magic feeding the rock.

chris palmer
Dream Team quality bigs Ewing, Robinson neutralized because of tempo.

LOL

chris palmer
Defensive core of Kobe, LeBron, Wade is simply the best ever.

HOW DOES HE GET PAID FOR THIS!?!?!?

abuC

So his lineup would be Rose-WB-Kobe-Durant-Lebron.

yeah, that would totally destroy a frontline of Barkley-DRob with Magic feeding the rock.

LOL

HOW DOES HE GET PAID FOR THIS!?!?!?

LMAO @ 27 year old David Robinson being neutralized because of tempo...

They should fire Palmer for these tweets.

Canuck76

Banned
Fair enough, I'll back off on Grant.

He is good. He's just a terrible point guard. Probably the best terrible point guard I've ever seen.

But its not like people get what that means.

And being the 2nd best player on a title team means that you're winlessinthefirstroundwithouttherealstar good. Just look at Pau ffs

Yeah. 11 assists, 2 turnovers.

But numbers don't mean anything. I have to "see" the play next game i guess.

Only then will i understand how Russell really is this team's Achilles heel.

Is there any special drank that i have to take as well DY?

balddemon

Banned
Yeah. 11 assists, 2 turnovers.

But numbers don't mean anything. I have to "see" the play next game i guess.

Only then will i understand how Russell really is this team's Achilles heel.

Is there any special koolaid that i have to take as well DY?

just cuz hes black u think he drinks kool aid?

smh

Reading that Deadspin article on how the team was ripped from Seattle really pissed me off. I want to see that Sonicsgate doc, but CNBC is going to air it next on Friday and I'm working then.

I was a Sonic's fan for as long as I can remember, I moved from the city and still remained what I would consider a dedicated fan. Even though I wasn't in the city when they moved I still felt the sting. I was always an admirer of LeBron since he entered the league so I decided I'd just pull for him and other players I'm fond of. This year I've kind of turned into a Heat fan as opposed to just a Bron fan, it's not the same as the fandom that I had for the Sonic's but it feels better than just being a player fan. So I definitely want to see the Heat succeed here pretty badly. Hopefully Miami fans can accept my bandwagon-age :p

I was a Sonic's fan for as long as I can remember, I moved from the city and still remained what I would consider a dedicated fan. Even though I wasn't in the city when they moved I still felt the sting. I was always an admirer of LeBron since he entered the league so I decided I'd just pull for him and other players I'm fond of. This year I've kind of turned into a Heat fan as opposed to just a Bron fan, it's not the same as the fandom that I had for the Sonic's but it feels better than just being a player fan. So I definitely want to see the Heat succeed here pretty badly. Hopefully Miami fans can accept my bandwagon-age :P

They'll accept you as one of their own because lets be real, you are.

balddemon

Banned
I was a Sonic's fan for as long as I can remember, I moved from the city and still remained what I would consider a dedicated fan. Even though I wasn't in the city when they moved I still felt the sting. I was always an admirer of LeBron since he entered the league so I decided I'd just pull for him and other players I'm fond of. This year I've kind of turned into a Heat fan as opposed to just a Bron fan, it's not the same as the fandom that I had for the Sonic's but it feels better than just being a player fan. So I definitely want to see the Heat succeed here pretty badly. Hopefully Miami fans can accept my bandwagon-age :p

something about this paragraph is off...

Off topic; has anyone ever hung out with guys who bragged about their kool aid making abilities?

When I was younger i remember this being a point of pride and furious debate, akin to grown men and their grilling skills.

Top Bottom