• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Damnit Love, why did you rush back from that original stupid injury? Well, Derrick Williams better hope that Rubio plays a lot because Williams is going to be getting a lot more time moving forward it seems.

why doesnt the NBA vet its owners so that they dont end up fucking thousands of people over down the line?...the Maloofs...howard Schultz...

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
From Wikipedia:

For the record, there's no championship banner hanging in the Thunder's arena.

Yet. :p

I think eventually if not sooner they will let Seattle have the banners. The Thunder have their own thing going so I doubt they act like dicks and Deny the Sonics their history either.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Team doctors have instructed New York Knicks coach Mike Woodson to cut Amar'e Stoudemire's minutes after the power forward experienced soreness in his surgically repaired left knee in Monday's loss to Boston.

uhm

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

giri

Love to have surgery, done for year.

It's cool, we have Derrick Williams, said no one.

But drek (yeah, i'm going with drek for short) has been playing really well. And his 3pt% over the last 20 or so games has been about 50%!

If he has rubio to set him up, it seems he can finish. He just can't create his own shot or initiate an offensive possession.

reilo

He had soreness when he was scrimmaging with the D League team. How about you worry about frail ass Aldridge?

Frail ass Aldridge?

Oh, I see, it's another dumbass post by DominicanPower trying to ignore the subject at hand and going "BUT BUT BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR TEAM?"

BJ, BE, EAD.

reilo

Seattle is gonna be the first team to put advertising on their jerseys.

Omega

Banned
I'm not even mad that Amar'e turned out to be an absolute waste of a roster spot

Without him we wouldn't have the team we have now. We would still have bums like Danilo "4th option at best" Gallinari, Wilson "I don't even play anymore" Chandler and Timofey "People only know me cuz Griffin dunked on me" Mozgov

as flukey as we are, we're a hell of a lot better than any previous Knicks team in the Dolan era. Guy probably would have brought back Iverson..

I'm keeping my expectations low until it's confirmed, because, well, it's the Maloofs we're talking about it, but if that's true, then i can't help it but feel excited.

Sucks to be this way because we've been there before and moving teams is a travesty. I really hoped for an expansion with Seattle and Vegas getting teams, but the NBA will not expand in the near future, so...

My friends will be joking about them being the Kings for a long time.

Once this goes through, they need to trade away Cousins and Evans. I hate those two.

Maybe it's time for me to retire my avatar, but let's wait and hope for the best.

Top Bottom