• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

- Cleveland and Milwaukee are wins
- I could see the momentum from those two wins carry over vs Miami and pull out a close vic
- @Tor is a win
- @Chi and @mem are probably losses
- Utah is a win
- Revenge game vs OKC could be a win, it's at home again too
- NO and Phoenix are wins

8-2 is a possibility, 7-3 or 6-4 is more likely but I wouldn't be surprised at an 8-2 run to end the month.

I direct you to my last comment.

DominoKid

- I could see the momentum from those two wins carry over vs Miami and pull out a close vic
- @Tor is a win
- Utah is a win

8-2 is a possibility, 7-3 or 6-4 is more likely but I wouldn't be surprised at an 8-2 run to end the month.

I only see 3, maybe 4 wins there.

- @Tor is a win
- Utah is a win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KoKWf6pLs8

Shadow780

- @Tor is a win
- Utah is a win

w9YMs.jpg

Even Konex is better than this

- @Tor is a win
- Utah is a win

Cleveland-kyrie will fuck your team
Milwaukee-they will fuck your team
Miami-see above
Toronto-only definite win
Chi and Memphis-they will fuck your team
Utah-they will fuck your team
OKC-OMGANALRAPENOLUBE
NO-Maybe a win
Phoenix-they will fuck your team

So its about 2-8 at best for your Lakers Mr D'Antoni lol

- @Tor is a win
- Utah is a win

WestbrookJump_original.gif

heavy the bucks arent a guarantee win,just give up and face reality bro.

Jennings is a LA native, you know hes gunna wanna style on em at Staples.

Cleveland-kyrie will fuck your team
Milwaukee-they will fuck your team
Miami-see above
Toronto-only definite win
Chi and Memphis-they will fuck your team
Utah-they will fuck your team
OKC-OMGANALRAPENOLUBE
NO-Maybe a win
Phoenix-they will fuck your team

So its about 2-8 at best for your Lakers Mr D'Antoni lol
nah, I dont see it at all. Lakers are a bad team, Raps have a good shot at a W, and theyre at home.

- @Tor is a win
- Utah is a win

just stop

actually keep going

Raptors without Bargnani are on a 55 win pace (10-5 without, the Davis-Calderon train can't be stopped)

Time for fans of a 15-21 team to guarantee a road victory over them.

speaking of Hedouche, he has a PER of 3.96 this year

thankfully unlike SVG, JV has realized he's fucking terrible and didn't even play him last game

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Lakers haven't won a game in 2013.

Hornets on a 4 game winning streak since Gordon came back including wins over the Spurs and the Rockets - who both beat the Lakers this week.

How the hell do Lakers fans still think that anybody in the league is a free win?

Plus Heavy is also betting that the Heat won't have any fucks to give. Its primetime nationally televised against the Lakers they probably will show up

It's amazing how long heavy has has been able to troll you guys, Tom Penny-esque.
I think he's def a "fall under his own sword" type of guy (ala Puddles)

Plus Heavy is also betting that the Heat won't have any fucks to give. Its primetime nationally televised against the Lakers they probably will show up

I think he's def a "fall under his own sword" type of guy (ala Puddles)
the heat will make it interesting and win and heavy will say "being this close should boost them, 16-0 incoming"

Let Dwight sit for as long as possible.

When Pau is healthy put him at center, he's too slow to play PF anymore. Have Earl Clark start at PF.

A trade is unlikely and would ruin the 2014 spending spree. When dwight's back run Pau as back up Center with Clark/Hill rotating at PF.

giri

Another day another 2 losses fuck yea

jvg shitting on them

Suns have been tanking in STYLE lately too

getting leads

losing it by half time

keeping it close till mid 4th quarter

then letting the other team know, that they want it more, they want that draft pick much more than them.

Nelo Ice

Banned

When Pau is healthy put him at center, he's too slow to play PF anymore. Have Earl Clark start at PF.

A trade is unlikely and would ruin the 2014 spending spree. When dwight's back run Pau as back up Center with Clark/Hill rotating at PF.

Well Hill is done for the season so it would be a Clark/Jamison rotation. Of course since this is Pringles he doesn't know how to make a rotation that works and instead will run Kobe, Dwight, Nash, and Pau into the ground.

Nori Chan

Hill done for the season.

Unless you mean this for next year...:(

Well Hill is done for the season so it would be a Clark/Jamison rotation. Of course since this is Pringles he doesn't know how to make a rotation that works and instead will run Kobe, Dwight, Nash, and Pau into the ground.

Jamison shouldn't be playing, he's a tank commander at this point in his career. This season is pretty much done. I'd rather let Howard recover, try to transition Pau to Center and see if Clark is actually ready to be a 6th man big.

We all know that the playoffs are a long shot and the last thing we need are for the oldest players on the team to play 40+ minutes for the next month and half chasing a dumb dream. But Mike D will do it cause he has to.

Hill done for the season.

Unless you mean this for next year...:(

I did mean next year. I thought you knew what Neo-Lakes were all about.

Holy shit.

This is one of the saddest sentences I've ever read.

I'm so sorry, Morris.

I know...I know. But it's him or Jamison. Jamison is who he is, but Clark could be developed into a solid role player for next year if given some minutes. He might not, but worst cause I don't have to watch Jamison "try" and Clark is ghost when his contract is up.

Pkaz01

Suns have been tanking in STYLE lately too

getting leads

losing it by half time

keeping it close till mid 4th quarter

then letting the other team know, that they want it more, they want that draft pick much more than them.

Theyre just letting the league know that they are going to do this on their own terms. No one beat the suns this year the suns just decided to lose cause they can.

(more like beasley and brown shitcombo too much to stop)

Impressive, I hope she can assist Billups one day.

Me too.

“We definitely want to beat the Bulls record and go 73-9, that’s definitely something that I want to do. Whoever is out there at the beginning of the season then we gotta get it. It’s as simple as that. We just have to go get it. (Host: So that Bulls record is something you’re thinking about?) No question. You try to snatch records before you leave this earth. You gotta try to do a lot of great things so it’s definitely a goal. With Dwight Howard, (Steve) Nash, Kobe (Bryant), myself, Pau (Gasol) and then (Antawn) Jamison and a lot of great additions it’s something that’s possible.”

IWMTB = MWP confirmed?

No way Heavy isn't a joke account created solely for the purpose of trolling Lakers age.

Wait.

You aren't aware that Neo-Lakes have been controlling that account? We pass it to someone new every couple of months. This is my month....is this why the account goes inactive for such long streches? Am I the only one using it? Am I Heavy?

tumblr_lpl74eRDbr1qhsr2z.gif

linsivvi

At least she has a shot to make a difference.
Tonnes of people don't even get a shot.

I bet she's a better coach than Pringles.

Wait.

You aren't aware that Neo-Lakes have been controlling that account? We pass it to someone new every couple of months. This is my month....is this why the account goes inactive for such long streches? Am I the only one using it? Am I Heavy?

Nobody ever gave me the account password. In fact, nobody but you in Neo-Lakes have the password. Hmm....

Top Bottom