• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

jblVYuNcUs5K2a.jpg

lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
why would nate be salty?

i really think the idiocy of the team is infectious.

novak is nothing more than a shittier version of a washed up vlad. the discount double check belongs to a superbowl winning qb. nate won tonight. novak may arguably be one of the bottom 20 players in the league. more kids know nate for ya know... being a dunk champ than will ever know the guy who rode lin's nuts for 3 weeks.

i don't get it.

explain it to me

because novak and pretty much all of the ny players sound like cornballs

There's something weird about a one trick pony like Novak making fun of someone for copying his move that he himself took from someone else.

why would nate be salty?

i really think the idiocy of the team is infectious.

novak is nothing more than a shittier version of a washed up vlad. the discount double check belongs to a superbowl winning qb. nate won tonight. novak may arguably be one of the bottom 20 players in the league. more kids know nate for ya know... being a dunk champ than will ever know the guy who rode lin's nuts for 3 weeks.

i don't get it.

explain it to me

because novak and pretty much all of the ny players sound like cornballs

novaks diss wasnt even that crazy but obviously if it didnt bug nate, he wouldnt have posted that on twitter then delete it. now it makes him lamer

There's something weird about a one trick pony like Novak making fun of someone for copying his move that he himself took from someone else.

hes a packers fan from wisconsin, does that as a homage to rodgers

Does that make Novak lame for commenting in the first place instead of just holding the L after Chi shut his one dimensional ass down?

i mean he was asked that by a reporter, not like he went all melo going to their locker room and shit. fuck was he supposed to say?

its funnier because its coming from novak, the most docile looking thing in this league. i bet its that JR influence. next thing you know hes hard fouling, racking up Ts and getting ejected from games and maybe dunking

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i mean he was asked that by a reporter, not like he went all melo going to their locker room and shit. fuck was he supposed to say?

its funnier because its coming from novak, the most docile looking thing in this league. i bet its that JR influence. next thing you know hes hard fouling, racking up Ts and getting ejected from games and maybe dunking

that's the problem with ny. they don't just stfu, take shots to the chin, get back up and play harder. they'd rather bullshit and talk/cry.

nate is probably more afraid of a fine than anything else...

that's the problem with ny. they don't just stfu, take shots to the chin, get back up and play harder. they'd rather bullshit and talk/cry.

nate is probably more afraid of a fine than anything else...

god forbid novak tried to have some fun. as corny as it was, im glad novak said it, and especially now that people like you and nate are mad at him for it.

now if he could only translate this to his game so he wouldnt be such a pushover on the court

god forbid novak tried to have some fun. as corny as it was, im glad novak said it, and especially now that people like you and nate are mad at him for it.

now if he could only translate this to his game so he wouldnt be such a pushover

If only Novak was athletic as Kyle Korver lol

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Man its easy to see why nate is salty look at how the knicks treated Novak compared to him and look at what they make/years on their contract. Nate won a Game Novak is winning at life.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
h3ro comes and goes. Clearly he's drunk right now and knows not what he means.

Fuck this, I'm making another sandwich and going back to sleep. Dees mofos got me eating like I'm Oprah now.

You're gonna go full blown Felton soon.

Probably fake but seriously when did we become the Laker's dump?
The latest rumor has Pau Gasol of the LA Lakers headed to the 76ers in a three-team trade package. Gasol and Darius Morris would head to Philly; Spencer Hawes, Jason Richardson, and Kwame Brown would move to Phoenix; and the LA Lakers would acquire Marcin Gortat and Michael Beasley.

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981837234

Not sure why anybody does it...but that only probably makes it more likely.

Mothman91

Yaaay, I get to see the Wizards play tonight live! Hopefully the game is close, because all the games I've been to have either been us or them blowing the opposing team the fuck out.

Nate was ok in Boston, should have just kept dat Eddie House instead trading him for Nate, having to go to Ray for most of the 3's in the last finals was kinda meh(after game 2) since fish locked him up lol :(

I can see the Bulls cut him since Rose is coming back and Kirk is the backup

Go to the Lakers Nate :p

Yaaay, I get to see the Wizards play tonight live! Hopefully the game is close, because all the games I've been to have either been us or them blowing the opposing team the fuck out.

me too bruh

Wiz-gaf represent

Probably fake but seriously when did we become the Laker's dump?

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981837234

Not sure why anybody does it...but that only probably makes it more likely.

Well the Lakers continue to have a beast 2k team I guess lol.

I think at this point the best thing for the Lakers is see what these young athletic guys like Clark and E-Banks can do.

Excited about seeing Wall back in action. He's out of game shape, but just having him on the bench should be a big boost to the team. Now win some games and better the Bobcats' lottery odds!

just read a huge Grantland piece on Sheed and old man Stackhouse. Had no idea Jerry smacked up AI in a practise session and OJ Mayo'd Christian Laettner on a plane for gambling debts.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8820063/the-intertwined-careers-rasheed-wallace-jerry-stackhouse
three pieced Jeff Hornacek in the middle of a game, beats down Kirk Snyder, hooks up Shaq with flagrant fouls... this dude dont fuck around. sad that his breed is damn near extinct in todays league.

edit:
Heard that DRose put on 15 pounds of muscle during rehab. that makes him like Jrue Holiday size, no?

Top Bottom