• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Jeff-DSA

I like Kevin Love as a person, but as a basketball player I think he's a poor choice to build around. His defense is just atrocious. Yeah, he can shoot, and he can rebound, but he gives up as much as he accounts for.

iamblades

Apparently T-Rob hit a curve hard enough for his oil to leak and airbags to deploy as he was leaving the arena.

NqD7p.png

LOL I just saw this pic.

It looks like the car puked all over the road.

giri

Dwill and the whole Nets team look free out there, like someone took the shackles off 'em. what in fuck was Avery trying to do with them before........maybe firing him wasnt such a bad idea.

Avery is probably a good example of how a bad coach can HURT a team.

That and an "ISO based offense".

I mean.

Just go fuck your self Avery.

linsivvi

Matt Bullard is terrible. Why do the Rockets need 2 color commentators? They already have Clyde who is better than a lot of the homers.

Damn Raptors why did you have to give me hope the last 2 weeks and then revert to your old ways. I mean I watch all the games anyways, I just cared a lot less when we lost (which was every game) also now that we will finish the season middle of the pack instead of dead last like we were the majority of the season, this draft pick is gone so next year will be like this one just a bit worse.

/rant

Also i mean we are going to lose but its only 11 points and look at the group Casey puts on the floor.

hey we've only had three top 5 picks:

Okafor
Adam Morrison
and MKG

2 out of three ain't bad. the only other high pick we've wasted was on Sean May and I guess DJ Augustin.

Top Bottom