• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

This is an impressive third by the clippers. Bledsoe has improved so much.

But fucking shut up Michael smith. Ooh now Houston has to think about their possession. Go fuck yourself.

Srsly

Banned
I love the Clippers announcers. Their enthusiasm, which is rightfully deserved after enduring years of garbage, really adds to the excitement of Lob City.

I love the Clippers announcers. Their enthusiasm, which is rightfully deserved after enduring years of garbage, really adds to the excitement of Lob City.

It's not that. Lawler is fine. It's smith that is the problem for two reasons

He has every clipper penis in his mouth at the same time. Everything they do is amazing and awesome even when it's a bad play. Down 30 and gritting gets an uncontested layup = play of the year.

Other problem is every player on the other team other than superstars suck. NO ONEON HOUSTON CAN THINK ABOUT GUARDING JAMAL CRAWFORD. OH HAHA PARSONS THINKS HE CAN REBOUND WITH ODOM?

It's infuriating.

We all know there's only one Stu Nantz...Besides Mamba you should have the play by play on Mute
There are good crews out there though. I like he warriors. Phx is pretty good I think. Hell I don't like the sound o the Miami dude's voice but I think they're good in content.

It's not hard to get a decent team. I miss lawler and Walton.

He has every clipper penis in his mouth at the same time. Everything they do is amazing and awesome even when it's a bad play. Down 30 and gritting gets an uncontested layup = play of the year.

Other problem is every player on the other team other than superstars suck. NO ONEON HOUSTON CAN THINK ABOUT GUARDING JAMAL CRAWFORD. OH HAHA PARSONS THINKS HE CAN REBOUND WITH ODOM?

It's infuriating.
him and Billy Mac are cut from the same cloth
edit: just saw Toney Douglas chewing out Chandler Parsons on the sideline...wonder what happened.

him and Billy Mac are cut from the same cloth
edit: just saw Toney Douglas chewing out Chandler Parsons on the sideline...wonder what happened.

Billy Mac is not as bad. First he's pbp. Plus he praises other team players all the time. His problem is being too excited. But he's never derogatory towards other team's players and he'll mention laker mistakes.

Not a fan of his but he's a cut above smith.

It's infuriating.
But he's right.

This is a game I remember the lakers would pull off on their title runs. Second half domination of a Texas team in their house.

Brain can't process the clippers doing this.

Edit: well Houston can't guard anyone.

Billy Mac is not as bad. First he's pbp. Plus he praises other team players all the time. His problem is being too excited. But he's never derogatory towards other team's players and he'll mention laker mistakes.

Not a fan of his but he's a cut above smith.
bullshit, all I heard from that prick the other night was smack talk about Cavs scrubs. Hes just as dismissive of no name players as the Clipper homer.

linsivvi

There are good crews out there though. I like he warriors. Phx is pretty good I think. Hell I don't like the sound o the Miami dude's voice but I think they're good in content.

It's not hard to get a decent team. I miss lawler and Walton.

That's why I don't understand why the Rockets hired that scrub. He complains about phantom calls like Matt Harpring does. They've already got a decent (not great, but decent) team. So why get a 2nd color guy who's been a career scrub for the Rockets? If you want to give him a job, hire him as a scout or something.

Walton sucks, but at least he's not a homer and he's hilarious when he says stupid stuff.

Canuck76

Banned
Only Heinsorn and Portland are worse.

Houston has looked awful his quarter. Clippers taking it to em.

Nice play by Blake there.

Willie green on fiya

Mike rice (blazers commentator) is at least sort of hilarious in and old man like way.

Still remeber that first game with the Lakers when he called exactly what metta was going to do

"you want him to get the ball at the 3pt line so he doesn't know what to do"

metta then turns the ball over.

Mike Smith can be pretty obnoxious. Lawyer is cool. Stu infuriated me as a kid when I had to listen to him next to Chick. So many times I could feel Chick rolling his eyes through the broadcast. He seems to have gotten better after so many years though.

Doomsayer

bullshit, all I heard from that prick the other night was smack talk about Cavs scrubs. Hes just as dismissive of no name players as the Clipper homer.

What? I don't think he was talking smack.

He was saying that some of them aren't playing well and that the team needs talent.

Someone teach this man some respect.

Emwitus

Before the Heat left on this trip, Wade was asked if he missed the days of taking 20 to 25 shots a game. The days before James and Bosh and being relegated to the third option some nights. Wade's response: "Every day."

Did wade actually say this?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It has not been a good week for Houston sports sigh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf happened to the rockets... i guess we were just insanely overachieving

If only we were in the East we would be a top 4 /5 team. East is pathetic.

Top Bottom