• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Westlo

Fluke loss. Not even going to make excuses b/c it was a fluke. To be in it till 40 secs left in the game despite your doofus center going 5 from 13 from the line and your team shitting out 20 TOs is pretty impressive, especially vs arguably the best team in the league. Not even stressing this one. My projections for this month are still on track.

photo.jpg

Heat shot 2-13 from beyond the arc, Heat shoot their avg and it's a blowout.

Pkaz01

That's lame for gentry. Why not let him finish the season though? What's the point of even firing him?
My assumption or hope is that they plan on making some trades and want to do it earlier rather than later. And i do believe the front office of blanks and babby are on their last season as well contract wise so they are going to scapegoat gentry. I see them parting ways in the off season.

My guess is new gm,new coach, new roster. But nothing will change until there is a new owner

My assumption or hope is that they plan on making some trades and want to do it earlier rather than later. And i do believe the front office of blanks and babby are on their last season as well contract wise so they are going to scapegoat gentry. I see them parting ways in the off season.

My guess is new gm,new coach, new roster. But nothing will change until there is a new owner

Or new city.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think LBJ qualifies as Vegeta.

I don't think the Heat win this year, or ever again since Bosh is a puss and Wade is bitch now. So, in true Vegeta fashion, LBJ only wins the fight* that doesn't count.

Fluke loss. Not even going to make excuses b/c it was a fluke. To be in it till 40 secs left in the game despite your doofus center going 5 from 13 from the line and your team shitting out 20 TOs is pretty impressive, especially vs arguably the best team in the league. Not even stressing this one. My projections for this month are still on track.

kLVxJ.gif

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
For my next NBA DBZ analogy: Carlos Boozer is Recoome

carlos-boozer-011.jpg
recoome6.JPG

Big guy that looks really strong, but really isn't.

000recoome.png
Q9Tid.jpg

Has power moves that only work on smaller guys.

CxgIk.jpg
20130116_kdl_sx9_082.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Yells alot

TheGinyuForce02.png
Chicago-Bulls-2012-2013-Roster.jpg

Mid Tier Talent on a Mid Tier Team

Yhvra.jpg
Bulls_Carlos_Boozer_2013-300x237.jpg

Get's easily defeated by top flight fighters/teams

FuYoo.jpg
LdQwK.jpg

Folds under pressure and plays no defense

Overall - he's just insignificant to the whole universe he's involved in.

I think LBJ qualifies as Vegeta.

I don't think the Heat win this year, or ever again since Bosh is a puss and Wade is bitch now. So, in true Vegeta fashion, LBJ only wins the fight* that doesn't count.

Careful with your insulting of Wade. Heat-Age will defend him at all costs like Lance Armstrong fans will defend him.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Carlos Boozer has been carrying that sorry ass team for weeks now (including against Miami), and Seph still tries to bring him down with his juvenile Taj Gibson-esque insults. See, this is why I left that circle.

Carlos Boozer has been carrying that sorry ass team for weeks now (including against Miami), and Seph still tries to bring him down with his juvenile Taj Gibson-esque insults. See, this is why I left that circle.

Unfortunately you had to join our circle. I blame you 100% for the Lakers not making the playoffs.

Cipherr

kobeclutch.gif

Top Bottom