• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Hi guys. I had lurked here for awhile, finally got around to registering. I know this place has been known to be hard on newbies, but I've been a lifelong NBA fan. Hope to take part in some great discussions!

Clippers.

47-09886-Y.jpg

linsivvi

Lin doesn't even start for the 2nd half. Patrick Beverley then get 5 fouls 3 minutes into the 3rd and Lin has to go back in. LOL.

Asik with 4 fouls too. Looks like the Timberwolves get to break their losing streak.

Edit: Asik with 5 fouls now. McHale is an idiot.

The last two years and 2006 have been the only years I've been stoked about this team that I can remember. Back in the early 2000's, it looked like they could have had something good, but it all fell apart.

Canuck76

Banned
Hi guys. I had lurked here for awhile, finally got around to registering. I know this place has been known to be hard on newbies, but I've been a lifelong NBA fan. Hope to take part in some great discussions!

Welcome! I know it's nice to finally be able to post after lurking a bit, enjoy it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Bulls with 47 going into the 4th. Man they have been terrible at home this year.
It's not being at home that's the problem. They're playing Memphis. They always suck against Memphis. I called it yesterday. Today end the run of great Boozer games, unfortunately.

Oh well, at least Lakers get to play tomorrow, and hopefully, they can beat the Bulls on Monday, while simultaneously allowing Boozer to have a great game.

Top Bottom