• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Garbage play from both sides!

"I have an open man on the fast break on the opposite side of the court! But Im gonna hold onto the ball and get stripped instead!"

"We just got the ball back and I have a chance to take a big shot and tie it, but Ill step out of bounds instead!"

Shameball.

OH MY FUCKING GOD A 5 SECOND CALL.

And that's why Nate can't find a permanent residence. He's too much of a knucklehead and very undersized.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Apparently, Noah was not injured. I know Bulls fans hold Thibs in high esteem, but the man is terrible when it comes to rotations and personnel. Nate Robinson should not be in the game over Teague, why is Vladamir in instead of Cook? The last play, as always with him, was terribly designed.

Surprised there hasn't been more talk about the Rockets trying to get Smith or Millsap and finding a third team to get in position for a deal. There has been some, but not a lot.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@jwquick: Joel Freeland and Nolan Smith played 2:37 of the 1st quarter for the Blazers against Milwaukee. Bucks outscored Portland 17-0 in that time

Top Bottom