• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Nelo Ice

Banned
Amin Elhassan ‏@AminESPN
So....if the Kings become Sonics and assume their history, what happens to Kings history? Kings retired #'s? Kings banners?

Hoping Sac gets to keep it in case they ever get a team to move or the NBA expands.

Canuck76

Banned
It's such a shame that the NBA has to leave Sacramento. I can't believe how much the Maloofs screwed up an awesome basketball market. I loved those Webber-lead teams of the early aughts.

Damn shame too. Cousins could still very well bring this team to relevance once they get it all figured out.

Damn shame too. Cousins could still very well bring this team to relevance once they get it all figured out.

A new ownership group with money (and actually knows what it's doing) could be good for the team's performance though. Maloofs were/are obviously broke as fuck and had the kings on the lowest payroll in the league for years.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I wonder what advice Phil Jackson will have for the next coach of the Sonics?

"Make sure you have the best player in the league on your team."

A new ownership group with money (and actually knows what it's doing) could be good for the team's performance though. Maloofs were/are obviously broke as fuck and had the kings on the lowest payroll in the league for years.

I feel like if you own an NBA team it kind of trivializes actual brokeness to say you're broke as fuck.

The money you get from the sale of that team is probably enough to see you through college until you can learn HTML or whatever.

Emwitus

This game was lost due to Dwight's ejection and Kobe having to shoulder the load to compensate. That's all there is to it.

Just like he shouldered the load vs miami, or vs the sixers before that or the...........You get my drift. Guy is a chucker...and a 34 year old chucker is worse than a 28 year old one.

There is tons of season left and they're not that far off from the 8th seed. Houston and Portland are frauds and will drop.

Tell me if as an OKC fan you would want to play the Lakers in the first round? if they get in the post season, anything can happen. Nobody would want to play em.

Cipherr

Whatever. They will make the playoffs as the 8th seed, beat OKC in round one and then we'll see what happens.

Coachbe%20laughing.gif

There is tons of season left and they're not that far off from the 8th seed. Houston and Portland are frauds and will drop.

Tell me if as an OKC fan you would want to play the Lakers in the first round? if they get in the post season, anything can happen. Nobody would want to play em.

Leave the drugs alone.

diehard

Fleer

I'm a Jazz fan and i sure as hell would want to play the Lakers in the first round.

You're talking about the NBA, not the NFL.

Top Bottom