• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Can you believe that I still have never heard a Justin Beiber song? Damn, I'm such an elitist, lol.

Anyway, I had no idea J O'Neal was on the Suns. Does he ever play?

How is this possible? Do you never go to the mall, movies, starbucks, any restaurant, hotel etc... or anything that just has music playing in the background?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
How is this possible? Do you never go to the mall, movies, starbucks, any restaurant, hotel etc... or anything that just has music playing in the background?
If I'm not talking to someone, I've always got my headphones on. I don't go to many restaurants, and if I do, they're usually small time places that don't play music, or at least I don't pay attention to it.

I never listen to music radio, either. I mean, I could just listen to him, but where's the novelty in that?

3412_10151370057088430_1997118006_n.jpg
i can tell those jeans are terrible

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Zeller, Walton, Casspi, Livingston, Gibson

Scott can't be serious starting the 4th quarter with that lineup.

linsivvi

If I'm not talking to someone, I've always got my headphones on. I don't go to many restaurants, and if I do, they're usually small time places that don't play music, or at least I don't pay attention to it.

I never listen to music radio, either. I mean, I could just listen to him, but where's the novelty in that?

We will rickroll you to one of his songs someday...

I'm not wrong though am I? There's a ton of rich cats that pay for it because they don't have the time to spend chasing women when they are stacking paper. You don't see their spots being blown up.

Yea, he's a dumbass for fucking a chick that runs her mouth, which isn't her first time airing people's business out. A lot of these dudes have no fucking game either. There's a lot of lame ass dudes in The NBA and these females know they're ripe for the taking.

Top Bottom