• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

I dont like this argument, cause Boston was missing Bradley, their best perimeter defender. "if they had a healthy Bosh"...well he did knock down 5 threes in that one game to dagger them. he wasnt invisible out there.

Bosh didn't play in the first four games of that series. Bosh gets shit on all the time, but Bradley isn't anywhere close to his level.

alright, I admit, Mike Smith is worse than Billy Mac as a commentator. that fucking voice of his and the shit he says...sounds like a used car salesman

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
considering OKC has to depend on Kevin Martin not being useless in the playoffs they should be far more worried

They were always doomed.

I'm honestly shocked that OKC hasn't traded him yet. Hope they aren't sipping the koolaid because of some regular season success in simply overpowering teams.

KingGondo

Banned
Have to get up for work in the morning, and it's almost 11 here. If I start watching the second half I'll be up way too late.

I'm getting old.

Go Thunder.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
They were always doomed.

I'm honestly shocked that OKC hasn't traded him yet. Hope they aren't sipping the koolaid because of some regular season success in simply overpowering teams.
Martin is a scorer and does that well.

I remember saying they wouldn't miss Harden as much as people thought because Martin could play the same role Harden played

Really almost any team would be happy to have Martin as a 3rd option

They were always doomed.

I think they've only been a able to trade him for a week that includes more than one other player so it's kind of hard to complain of okc not moving him yet.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
3rd option

Scoring, sure, but they need more than a spot up shooter and I don't know why everyone glosses over that.

They'll probably go far again, but they won't be as good in the playoffs as they were last year.

Top Bottom