• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Scoring, sure, but they need more than a spot up shooter and I don't know why everyone glosses over that.

They'll probably go far again, but they won't be as good in the playoffs as they were last year.

If anything it will be poor coaching that dooms them more than personal

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

I still remember the Thunder being up 17 in game 2 or some shit, and Brooks plays Fisher at 1, Westbrook at 2, Sefalosha at 3, and Harden at the 4 while Wade, Lebron, and Bosh were all in the game. That 17 lead went away quick.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I still remember the Thunder being up 17 in game 2 or some shit, and Brooks plays Fisher at 1, Westbrook at 2, Sefalosha at 3, and Harden at the 4 while Wade, Lebron, and Bosh were all in the game. That 17 lead went away quick.
They have a ton of weapons

And have a matchup at almost every position

Brooks is a joke coach. why does he start Perk when every advanced metric says theyre better with his ass off the floor? and not every team even has a back to the basket 5. Like Miami.

Durant destroying clips so ynb emerges as he's mad to be out of the spotlight. Offense should be going through Durant just like clips smartly going through griffin who has it going.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

True, but they just re-signed Brooks. It always looked like Martin was going to be moved for something better along with picks/prospects.
DJ has better low post footwork than Blake

If you really think about it, the Clippers are pretty much exactly what the Lakers wanted to be and how the Lakers should function.

DJ/Dwight inside, Blake/Pau versatile and being the mobile you can pass it to, CP3/Nash running the show, good wing defenders in barnes/hill/caron, Kobe/Crawford getting #buckets, a coach not getting in the way of great players

Its really quite enjoyable.

charsace

Durant destroying clips so ynb emerges as he's mad to be out of the spotlight. Offense should be going through Durant just like clips smartly going through griffin who has it going.

Should have traded him to the Warriors for Curry, first rounders and something else. Because Shotcrook is overrated.

pilonv1

ibakad.gif

wat

Matt Barnes was th only person in the building that didnt realize Durant was gonna walk that ball up at take a 3. Called that shit out the moment he took his first dribble.

What a stroke.

Top Bottom