• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Sportscenter this morning had a graphic about Pau's touches in the paint vs spotting up this year and last, he's taking wayyyyyyyy more jumpers. I saw the Olympics, he was doing work there, he needs to take a few weeks off and let his knees mend and get his head together.

Feeling lazy and bored this morning, so I decided to feel out where everyone might be drafting in the first this year. Suns, Cavs, Hawks, Thunder, Jazz, and possibly the Cats (top 12 protected) will have multiple first round picks.

Projected Lottery Order

1. Bobcats
  2. Cavaliers
  3. Kings
  4. Wizards
  5. Suns
  6. Magic
  7. Hornets
  8. Pistons
  9. Mavericks
  10. Thunder (from Raptors via HOU)
  11. Jazz
  12. Celtics
  13. Bobcats (from Blazers)
  14. Cavaliers (from Lakers)
  15. Bulls
  16. Nets
  17. Bucks
  18. Nuggets
  19. Suns (from Timberwolves)
  20. Heat (from 76'ers)
  21. Hawks (from Rockets via BKN)
  22. Hawks
  23. Jazz (from Warriors)
  24. Pacers
  25. Timberwolves (from Grizzlies)
  26. Spurs
  27. Knicks
  28. Clippers
  29. Thunder
  30. Suns (from Heat via LAL)

Feeling lazy and bored this morning, so I decided to feel out where everyone might be drafting in the first this year. Suns, Cavs, Hawks, Thunder, Jazz, and possibly the Cats (top 12 protected) will have multiple first round picks.

Projected Lottery Order

1. Bobcats
  2. Cavaliers
  3. Kings
  4. Wizards
  5. Suns
  6. Magic
  7. Hornets
  8. Pistons
  9. Mavericks
  11. Jazz
  12. Celtics
  14. Bulls
  15. Nets
  16. Bucks
  17. Cavaliers (from Lakers)
  18. Nuggets
  20. Heat (from 76'ers)
  22. Hawks
  23. Jazz (from Warriors)
  24. Pacers
  26. Spurs
  27. Knicks
  28. Clippers
  29. Thunder

You have the Bulls missing the playoffs?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Projected Lottery Order

1. Bobcats
  2. Cavaliers
  3. Kings
  4. Wizards
  5. Suns
  6. Magic
  7. Hornets
  8. Pistons
  9. Mavericks
  11. Jazz
  12. Celtics
  14. Cavaliers (from Lakers)
  15. Bulls
  16. Nets
  17. Bucks
  18. Nuggets
  20. Heat (from 76'ers)
  22. Hawks
  23. Jazz (from Warriors)
  24. Pacers
  26. Spurs
  27. Knicks
  28. Clippers
  29. Thunder

idRjPJ9Dl2Bmd.png

The Jazz are outsourcing teams by 7.1 points per 100 possessions with Tinsley on the court according to NBA.com's stats. This would be the 4th best mark of any team in the NBA. Tinsanity continues.

Well this isn't the season I expected. Well it's better than being stuck with a max Bynum and having even shittier scrubs. Now cue more gloating and rubbing it in I suppose.

well when you think about we both kind of won

your crazy trade speculations came true in that you got Dwight Howard, so that benefits you

conversely, what benefits me is that your team is a laughable trash heap that wont make the playoffs

don't feel bad my man

I really enjyoing watching Tinsley pass the ball. Had a beautiful pass yesterday. Also cool to see Ty Corbin give Burks some burn at the 1.

SamuraiX-

Projected Lottery Order

1. Bobcats
  2. Cavaliers
    [*] Kings
  3. Wizards
  4. Suns
  5. Magic
  6. Hornets
  7. Pistons
  8. Mavericks
  9. Thunder (from Raptors via HOU)
  10. Jazz
  11. Celtics
  12. Bobcats (from Blazers)
  13. Cavaliers (from Lakers)
  14. Bulls
  15. Nets
  16. Bucks
  17. Nuggets
  18. Suns (from Timberwolves)
  19. Heat (from 76'ers)
  20. Hawks (from Rockets via BKN)
  21. Hawks
  22. Jazz (from Warriors)
  23. Pacers
  24. Timberwolves (from Grizzlies)
  25. Spurs
  26. Knicks
  27. Clippers
  28. Thunder
  29. Suns (from Heat via LAL)

lol try again bro

We haven't landed a Top 3 spot in the lottery for 22 years. Fuck this league.

mhi

Projected Lottery Order

If Lakers's pick is 1-14, then LAL keeps it. In which case CLE claims the MIA pick.

Amar’e Stoudemire will honor his late brother, Hazell Stoudemire, Saturday night by inviting 30 children from their hometown of Lake Wales, Florida to watch the Knicks take on the Orlando Magic.

Stoudemire, who will be appearing in his third game of the season after having offseason knee surgery, is providing transportation and tickets and also plans to meet with the children after the game to talk about “smart life choices and getting an education,” according to a release.

Hazell Stoudemire passed away on Feb. 6, 2012 in a tragic car accident. “Big STAT,” as he was called, was a mentor to his younger brother throughout his life. This event date was selected because Hazell’s birthday was Jan. 4.

“I think of my brother and the knowledge he gave me every day,” Stoudemire said. “I hope by giving these children this unique experience, I will pay forward some of the positive impact Hazell made on me and my family.”

This experience is one of a few events Stoudemire has set up to honor his late brother by helping the community.

Cloudy

Banned
I'd say a fair bit of it is kobes fault... he took a ton of really stupid shots and regularly fucked up the offense
I don't even know how to respond to posts like these. It's obvious to me that you didn't watch the game or have some anti-kobe agenda....or both lol

Fact: Kobe went out of his way not to shoot to start that game and that's why the Clipps rushed out to a big lead. Dwight's offense is just not efficient enough to keep you close vs high scoring teams. Too many bricked layups, stripped balls and missed fts. It's disgusting to watch this dude right now

I don't know how Kobe can "fuck up the offense" on this team. Nash totally dominates the ball and when Kobe gets it the shot clock is way down and he basically has to shoot cos no one else can do anything

15-25 but he fucked up the offense? Give me a break

SoulPlaya

more money than God
In the last 10 games, Pau is averaging 11 points and 8 rebounds on 39% shooting.

In the last 10 games, Boozer is averaging 17 points and 9 rebounds on 50% shooting.

If only they had made that trade last year.

Vahagn

I don't even know how to respond to posts like these. It's obvious to me that you didn't watch the game or have some anti-kobe agenda....or both lol

Fact: Kobe went out of his way not to shoot to start that game and that's why the Clipps rushed out to a big lead. Dwight's offense is just not efficient enough to keep you close vs high scoring teams. Too many bricked layups, stripped balls and missed fts. It's disgusting to watch this dude right now

I don't know how Kobe can "fuck up the offense" on this team. Nash totally dominates the ball and when Kobe gets it the shot clock is way down and he basically has to shoot cos no one else can do anything

15-25 but he fucked up the offense? Give me a break

Don't even try. It's gotten to the point that taking one or two contested jumpers that don't go in is equated to "fucking up the offense". In this age of Henry Abott school of basketball Jordan would be scrutinized daily for his 24 fga games consisting of 80% fadeaways as "fucking up the flow of the offense".

Also, it's Giri. You can't expect a guy who watched a star PG for the last 8 years run his team to ever understand or appreciate an SG that plays his role to perfection.

Cloudy

Banned
I'm also tired of people making excuses for Dwight's play. He's not hurt, he's just not that good without elite 3pt shooter protection. He cannot play in a crowd...

I'm also tired of people making excuses for Dwight's play. He's not hurt, he's just not that good without elite 3pt shooter protection. He cannot play in a crowd...

You're nuts if you think his athleticism is the same as this time last year.

That doesn't excuse his piss poor post game but his impact was supposed to be huge on defense his ability to cover is much slower right now. Remember this was supposed to be his first week back.

Top Bottom