• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

h3ro

What's an NHL

Allow me...

uWHhA.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets suspended Royce....

about fucking time!

of course he's on twitter shitting on the Rockets and calling them liars. Okay Royce.

the fuck, the NHL was locked out?

literally didn't even notice

It was so awesome. I was hoping they'd cancel the season. Now every sports channel in Canada turns into hockey 24/7. Imagine if ESPN's NFL obsessiveness x2. Sportscentre doesn't even get to non-Raptors NBA highlights until 30 minutes in.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It was so awesome. I was hoping they'd cancel the season. Now every sports channel in Canada turns into hockey 24/7. Imagine if ESPN's NFL obsessiveness x2. Sportscentre doesn't even get to non-Raptors NBA highlights until 30 minutes in.

ESPN doesn't even show Raptors highlights here. It's like only 6 teams make up the NBA.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I find the Royce White saga more bizarre than anything. He keeps saying he won't play because it's unsafe, but what does that even mean?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
What they saying? I get the Canadian feed.

Talking about how the Raptors have dedicated fans, but it's all about the Leafs in the city. They said something about the channel that shows Raptors game had on the 93 Conference Finals (Kings/Leafs) on before the Raptors game today.

Didn't seem that bad, really.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Talking about how the Raptors have dedicated fans, but it's all about the Leafs in the city. They said something about the channel that shows Raptors game had on the 93 Conference Finals (Kings/Leafs) on before the Raptors game today.

They're right it is all about the Leafs here but they totally made up the Kings/Leafs thing.

The lockout ended today and normally we get the pregame on TSN (our equivalent of ESPN) but because of that they moved it to NBATV Canada.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Nothing there is really a lie (except maybe the programming blip?). The only time the city cared more about another team than the Leafs was two decades ago and it was the Jays. The few Raptors playoff 'runs' have received plenty of media attention, but another rebuilding year shouldn't expect much.

90% of NBA home announcers are incredibly annoying homers, and I have no deep love for the OKC crew when I hear them. But it's not unexpected.

Top Bottom