• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

snack

Talking about how the Raptors have dedicated fans, but it's all about the Leafs in the city. They said something about the channel that shows Raptors game had on the 93 Conference Finals (Kings/Leafs) on before the Raptors game today.

Didn't seem that bad, really.
It's Canada. Hockey is our sport. That's not talking shit, that's the truth.

If it weren't for this lockout, the Raps wouldn't even be getting as much attention as they are now.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Raptors announcer finally questioning why Pietrus receives any minutes at all. Spread those minutes between Ross and Lowry, who both have less minutes than useless Pietrus.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jeremy Lin is within 50,000 votes of Chris Paul to become All Star Game Starter.

think about it.

I don't see what the problem is. When you have a fan vote you get what the fans want.

And really it'd be just barely more offensive than Dwight Howard starting for the West anyway.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Anderson,and Calderon are basically the only players on the entire roster that can create their own shot. Even Lowry has struggled. DeRozan can only it that if he's playing terrible teams.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
DeRozan 5 of 24 in two games against OKC this season. Bwahaha. So many terrible contracts on this team. By 2020, maybe we'll have recovered to be a contender for the 8th seed every year.

edit: Monster DeRozan dunk now that the game is out of reach. Now silly fans can forget how terrible he really is.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
eh not surprising. lots of lin fans, particularly in houston

Particularly in Houston? Dude.

KD's mad.

I like this new saltier attitude I'm seeing.

You'd be mad, too, if Westbrook averaged more FGA than you.

FYI, Durant is having a 50/40/90 season not seen since Larry Legend.

Larry in 87-88: 29.9PPG, 9.3RPG, 6.1APG, 52.7FG%, 41.4FG%, 91.6FT%, 1.6SPG

BU-BU-BU-LEBRON

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't see what the problem is. When you have a fan vote you get what the fans want.

And really it'd be just barely more offensive than Dwight Howard starting for the West anyway.

NFL does all-star/pro-bowl voting right.

Fans are dumb

shira

I think the NHL is the only one to get it right with a player voted award. But All Star game is for fans - it's the most popular player.

The all-NBA teams are voted on by the press.

Particularly in Houston? Dude.

You'd be mad, too, if Westbrook averaged more FGA than you.

FYI, Durant is having a 50/40/90 season not seen since Larry Legend.

Larry in 87-88: 29.9PPG, 9.3RPG, 6.1APG, 52.7FG%, 41.4FG%, 91.6FT%, 1.6SPG

BU-BU-BU-LEBRON
But Lebron? KD is a better shooter and that's been known for a couple of years.
Still LBJ is at 55/40/70 with 26 pts a game(only two behind KD) on top of doing almost every other thing better.

Yeah, I'll keep LBJ...

jimmer1-1-4-13.gif

Top Bottom