• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
That makes him ambidextrous, that doesn't make him left handed. That's like saying Brandon Roy is left handed.

EDIT: Well that just makes him fucking weird then. I still don't know what dribbling twice with his left hand and then shooting with his right hand has to do with his improved 3PT%.
Not to be a stickler but true ambidexterity is rare

Guys like Vick Bron Roy all trained their off hands to be their main hand with a certain action but that's not true ambidexterity

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
nba_g_odom_b1_576.jpg
That's some Dominican Power shit. Smh

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It's pretty bad when the Raptors have more fans in attendance than the Hawks do.

saw what looked alot like a acl tear in that Skins game. bringing it up here cause it looked eerily similar to the way Baron Davis' knee just imploded last year in Game 4 of the Heat/Knicks series. sad to see.

Pistons looked like the worst nba team id ever seen in that game they had way back against the Lakers, I guess they got their shit together a bit. Dunno why Drummond dont start tho

Top Bottom