• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

CDiucU6WEAAep7G.jpg

Looks clean to me.

spyder_ur

That Isaiah play and the look on his face was hilarious.

Good seasons Celts. You were a ton of fun to watch and gave a hell of an effort.

Celtics in 8.

But seriously, this was inevitable even though I was hoping for at least one win. The team just didn't have enough defense from their bigs or scoring in general to get much done. Congrats to the Cavs fans. I hope you guys lose to the Bulls and I hope the Hawks make it to the finals. That was a fun season, now I shall join my loser bros in the off season thread.

Fuck JR Smith.

Crisco

Banned
Eh the stills are bad but in motion, even slow mo, doesn't look that bad. He was trying to pull him away from the ball, not dislocate his shoulder. Sorry Cavs fans.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Lord Stern have mercy

WWu4UGM.png

That's typically true with dislocations, I believe. He'll still be at a higher risk to dislocate it again though. At least, that's what I was told when I had my shoulder dislocated when I was younger.

Wow....That's pretty damning from that angle.

Yeah, people in this thread tried to tell me it was a simple tangle up. lol Please. Even the player involved thinks it was on purpose.

Gotta think Perk and Smith both get suspensions, right? It's pretty shitty that strong-ass Bron Bron needs to send his teammates after a guy who defended him aggressively, but legally.

Top Bottom