• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I'd be shocked if the Spurs don't come back and win this

Especially with the help from the refs. Chris Paul is getting some really bad calls on him.

Edit: Wow Pop is bitching to the refs about Crawford's basket, when the Spurs are getting the majority of the calls. Jordan with the ghost foul on Parker, at least the ball doesn't lie!

Fjordson

The Clippers' whining and complaining is so intense and so constant. It's almost impressive.

And it extends to all the staff on the bench also. Pretty sure I saw the towel boy bitching earlier.

dream

The Clippers' whining and complaining is so intense and so constant. It's almost impressive.

And it extends to all the staff on the bench also. Pretty sure I saw the towel boy bitching earlier.

In a profoundly, unfathomably crooked league, I, for one, am glad that the Clips stand up for what's right. I am also disappointed in you for victim-blaming.

Fjordson

In a profoundly, unfathomably crooked league, I, for one, am glad that the Clips stand up for what's right. I am also disappointed in you for victim-blaming.
It's just no surprise that they're so hated around the league. Becomes evident any time you watch them for a few minutes.

spyder_ur

Wow Spurs have gone cold this fourth quarter. Missing from everywhere - in close, 3s, even FTs (those Parker misses were brutal).

Ton of credit to the Clippers. They played really well. Blake has been an absolute beast.

dream

I was about to talk shit to you, Syphon Filter, but I remembered that you are a Knicks fan, and there's really nothing I can say that could make you feel worse than the reality that you live with.

Dynomutt

Clippers on point. If they can hold on does this mean they could have been up 3-1? The past is the past.

2 3's from Kawhi too cold.

Nice response by the Clippers after getting destroyed last game, bench came through.

Deandre, time to get with Barry and work on your free throws.

dream

Problem is, CP3 always does this. He comes off of a loss saying he needs to be more aggressive, is more aggressive and has an MVP performance, then immediately regresses to trying to be a facilitator again.

Finally turned on the playoffs after playing Bloodborne all day.

Thread title should be changed again to "J.R Smith murdered Jae Crowder"
dead.png

Wow well how about that.

So we hit the reset button and now Clips need to win at home again.

Finally turned on the playoffs after playing Bloodborne all day.

Thread title should be changed again to "J.R Smith murdered Jae Crowder"
dead.png

How are you enjoying BB? I got the plat last week.

Just saw it, Smith should be suspended for the next playoff series.

And I'm not saying that because the Bulls will probably play them.

That was as bad is it comes.

How are you enjoying BB? I got the plat last week.

I'm slowly but surely progressing, just killed the Grand Cathedral boss. Kept getting stupid deaths but took her down pretty easy after a few attempts.

I'm liking it so far, my biggest complaint has to be how some of the large bosses are covered in toilet paper(for example the grand cathedral boss). If I get close to them do some melee damage it's almost impossible for me to tell what they are going to do most of the time because all I see is cloth flying around on my screen.

Well since he is a repeat offender (Klay Thompson and Jason Terry) i say give him at least 5 games but he'll probably get practically nothing.

Top Bottom