• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

That's typically true with dislocations, I believe. He'll still be at a higher risk to dislocate it again though. At least, that's what I was told when I had my shoulder dislocated when I was younger.

Yeah, people in this thread tried to tell me it was a simple tangle up. lol Please. Even the player involved thinks it was on purpose.

The only person who thinks it was intentional was Kevin Love, imagine that. Every former player, commentator, analyst on both ESPN and TNT seems to think it wasn't intentional. You have no idea what you're talking about.

dream

Assistant Coach Sterner sounded like a used car salesman there. Especially when he said "we're going to bring this back to Toronto."

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Ul4bu4O.gif

Line_HTX

I hope Jason Garrett or Tony Romo shows up in the audience to bring bad luck to the Mavericks. :p

More J.J. Watt twerking in the playoffs???

Red Comet

Wizards have been fucking awesome from long range tonight.

Now, the longer the Nets can extend the series with the Hawks, the better.

dream

On behalf of Canada, we're sorry Paul. We're pieces of shit with a piece of shit team, and we probably don't even deserve that.

trixx

This is what we get for always hyping up shitty players. Casey is probably going to be fired and it's going to still be the same next year.

Wizards have backed up their trash talk. Raps are garbage.

Boy what a disaster for the Raptors I see wholesale changes coming for that team. Honestly, almost everything seems like it's on the table.

Um, OK. I think we've all seen it by now.

Raps remind me of the 2000 team where a nervous vince and tmac got beat by the Knicks so handily.
Not sure how this is on Casey. The roster needs exactly what the raps did in 2000, trade a potential star/starter type guy for a couple of reliable established veterans to set the tone and bring stability to the playoffs in particular.

Like the Camby for Oakley trade, it's time to think about a bold move like that.

Ross, derozan (yes even DD), JV, or sign and trade Lou Williams. Those should ALL be on the table, in exchange for 1-3 reasonably priced vets. Bring in a Kevin Willis type of guy (ie wisdom based centre who can be a playoff rock, but does 10 mins a game for regular season).

Olynyk is the new D Wade.

What's fucked up is Olynyk got pulled immediately after he pulled Love's arm. Poor Crowder had to take all the retribution getting punked by Perkins and knocked around by J.R Smith.

Actually I change my mind, new thread title should be "|OT| Jae Crowder died so Kelly Olynk could live"

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Why did anyone expect the Raps to do anything? The wizards sweeping them seemed the most obvious result after the Cavs sweeping the Celtics.

Top Bottom