• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I'm starting to think that Kevin Love intentionally pulled out his own shoulder.

You might be on to something. I've seen Shumpert and Wade dislocate shoulders and they both basically collapsed and cried like babies. The transition between dislocating your shoulder and then calmly and smoothly running off the court makes it seem like it was planned. He handled the pain because he prepared himself for it.

You probably made the most sensible post here. Kevin Love hates playing with LeBron. He basically is a bench quality player now.

I don't hate nor like Love as a dude but I can't feel sorry for him.

He made his bed and now he is lying in it playing the role of James Jones while King and his new D-Wade run the show.

It's weird to me that Jones is playing ahead of Mike Miller - Miller is a better, more versatile player but there must be something in particular that Blatt likes out of Jones.

Yeah, both are one dimensional but Jones is totally one dimensional.

Miller has size and can grab some boards at least.

One of them is LeBron's buddy and the other is... oh, well, that's not it, then.

Line_HTX

Have they had co-MVPs before???

I know fans would hate it but it would apply this season.

I guess the voting will decide one or the other but it SHOULD be close.

Yeah, I would hate it, because that would feel exactly like J.J. Watt not getting the MVP. Most likely the vote would be close.

lol, since when did ESPN2 start showing Heroes of the Storm tournaments?

They what? This can't be worse than those Game of War commercials.

maladroid

The Southwest was there to be won in those two Spurs games late in the season and Harden didn't show up. We ended up getting it anyways, but Harden didn't take us there. Should have tried to outscore Westbrook (though I don't really get why it isn't just total points, anyway).

Curry plays a prettier game, and the media don't seem to care his on/off numbers are so heavily skewed by him not even playing in the fourth. MVP award is Curry's. Just a matter of what the gap is.

Derwind

Great game Washington, I'm not even mad really, there is no way to even spin this series beyond that we simply got manhandled by the better team. Blow this team wide open this offseason.

Yeah, I would hate it, because that would feel exactly like J.J. Watt not getting the MVP. Most likely the vote would be close.

They what? This can't be worse than those Game of War commercials.

I'm serious, I don't know if it's still on but some Heroes of Storm match was on ESPN2. It wasn't a commercial, it was a full match being broadcasted with commentary and everything.

I can just imagine some dude sitting at a bar

dwill.png
can you flip the channel to ESPN?

"Hears"
jawalrus.png
Oh what a great a move by Anub'arak using web blast on Nazeebo

why.png
Da fuq?

random25

Is this the first time a team with a homecourt advantage in the playoffs getting swept by a lower-seeded team? Poor Raptors.

Cavs sweep. As expected. But Boston put up a good fight nonetheless. They just need more talent. The good coaching is there.

Clippers really putting up a fight. This is the only interesting round 1 matchup so far.

Mavs can still get one. Please don't be swept.

Dynomutt

You might be on to something. I've seen Shumpert and Wade dislocate shoulders and they both basically collapsed and cried like babies. The transition between dislocating your shoulder and then calmly and smoothly running off the court makes it seem like it was planned. He handled the pain because he prepared himself for it.

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

I love this site. Thank God it represents less 1% of the internet.

That's some deep conspiracy shit.

Are you being sarcastic...

Top Bottom