• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed III |OT| Easier to read than Ratonhnhaké:ton

iNvid02

Rtac6.png

njNnB.png

jambo

gf just texted me to say she had a missed call from EB, she's trying to ring them back but can't get through. Might be ACIII time tonight.

foladar

Does anyone know if this game will pop up as "Available" at RedBox after midnight tonight? I'd love to give it a rent....

They usually take 1-3 days here (in Orlando) to load up the games after release.

Anyone think a nice BBY will PM the $50 price and $10 coupon (for $40) on Ass Creed ?

Technically they aren't suppose to, but who knows what they'll do.

Game is up on Redbox...

Thanks for the codes Wario! :D

Is it actually available in your region though? Maybe the Orlando reps are slow to put the game into the box.

edit: Yep it's at some select Redboxes, found some in Miami but none up here.

Is it actually available in your region though? Maybe the Orlando reps are slow to put the game into the box.

edit: Yep it's at some select Redboxes, found some in Miami but none up here.

Not at my local one, yet. T_T

RE6 was there at midnight on the button, though. So, I can't really speak for all of em. :D

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
No AC3 on redbox in NYC.

I'll brave the hurricane to go buy a copy tomorrow if the damn amazon cant get me my copy. Still not shipped, but delivery estimate is today.

Dead

well not really...yet
Okay, so I just got back (more like 30 minutes ago) from Gamestop's midnight launch of this game.
1. I bought the Xbox 360 version and it too has that awful banner at the top saying that it is "GAMESTOP EDITION". Luckily I have one of those steelbook cases from when I pre-ordered months ago so I swiftly switched everything to that.
2. The "manual" that comes with the game is pathetic. It is nothing more than a single tri-fold piece of paper giving safety info and promoting the season pass.

Sadly, I wont be able to play till tonight as I have to wake up early and have a big day.
Where have you been?

This manual actually has more stuff in it than Brotherhood and Revelations lol

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Um, does anyone else think the conversation with Ben Franklin and
Haythem
about the joys of sex with older women to seriously be one of the most entertaining conversations they've ever heard in a video game?

I was enthralled the entire time. Hot damn.

Spoiler is not a spoiler if you've played the game for 10 min, but don't read if your sensitive to those kinds of things.

iNvid02

Wait...what? You need a "multiplayer pass" to play multiplayer games on the 360 now too (I'm aware it's probably given in new copies)? On top of LIVE? WTF

ya online passes, a lot of games have them now - thank EA for kicking this trend off

pubs utilising online passes

505 Games[4]
Activision[5]
D3Publisher[6]
Electronic Arts[7]
Sony Computer Entertainment[8]
THQ[9]
Ubisoft[10]
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment[11]

jet1911

Jsut made it to Boston, played just one hour. the framerate is all over the place and I ha d a cutscene where one of the character mouth did not move when talking. It was a bit creapy lol

AGITΩ;43763058 said:
Holding off till Wii U version is out, but since I we had left over Midnight Release Swag, I gots my coin. Ones mine, the other I'm holding for a Coworker since there was literally one left.

Coins!? There were coins!?

That is cool. Goddammit.

legbone

my dumb ass is a little confused on how to redeem the multiplayer and gamestop bonus codes. i don't understand why they can't make it as simple as entering it into the marketplace from the redeem code thing where you get points and most bonus stuff. anyone want to explain to me how to redeem these. is it on their website or somewhere in the game?

my dumb ass is a little confused on how to redeem the multiplayer and gamestop bonus codes. i don't understand why they can't make it as simple as entering it into the marketplace from the redeem code thing where you get points and most bonus stuff. anyone want to explain to me how to redeem these. is it on their website or somewhere in the game?
In the game main menu with under additional content

dreamfall

All these PC players are caving! Fuck, I may join too...

What's the word on the PS3 performance? And have we seen any PC footage? Even a short video clip could help assuage porting fears...

Top Bottom