• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed III |OT| Easier to read than Ratonhnhaké:ton

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Hmm, here's a tip: when you meet new people, don't read their Animus entries that pop up right away. I've notieced a few times already they contain big spoilers about their characters, like when they died and stuff, or what happens to them "later" on - which I didn't do yet, so kind of took some surprises away. Particularly a big one once you meet the first Native American

Has anyone with an eye for framerate drops played the ps3 version? I don't want to have to buy this blind and lord knows the reviews won't provide any solid information.

ecierif

lol Redbox only offers the first disc of AC3 X360. Why not let you play multiplayer? :l

Redbox never gives out two discs at one time. It might be a limitation of their disc cases. I found it particularly interesting that they carried Max Payne 3 360, whose first disc contains the multiplayer portion of the game and only half of the single player campaign. To be fair, they make a note of what you are getting in the game's description. You'll also notice that when they get Halo 4 next week that they are only offering the first disc.

UrbanRats

Rtac6.png

njNnB.png

ib1UkCvvHh0KpJ.jpg

Think of the PChildrens!

JohngPR

A friend of mine told me there's some kind of high texture pack included with the game ala Battlefield 3. Anyone come across this?

JJD

Don't know if anyone posted this already but the game is up on the US PSN via search!!!

11 gigs, downloading now!

Edit: This is beyond stupid...AC3 is already up, but Most Wanted is not...c'mon Grace!!!

Benedict missions are 180MB.

Megatron

Why are there still no reviews up yet? The embargo would have been up at 12:01am pacific time, right? I thought sites fell all over themselves to be the first to release reviews of big games? (Not that I need one for this particular game, but still....)

SRTtoZ

Why are there still no reviews up yet? The embargo would have been up at 12:01am pacific time, right? I thought sites fell all over themselves to be the first to release reviews of big games? (Not that I need one for this particular game, but still....)

Someone said 12PM, so I assume tomorrow afternoon.

GQman2121

Banned

I think I saw 12pm as the time.

The embargo is up later today
9am PT
11am CT
12pm ET
4pm GMT

Megatron

Someone said 12PM, so I assume tomorrow afternoon.

Hmm, that's kind of weird. Makes me a little nervous. Wait until the game has been on sale a few hours before letting anyone give an opinion? Kind of reminds me of when movies don't screen for reviewers until after the movie comes out....

SRTtoZ

Hmm, that's kind of weird. Makes me a little nervous. Wait until the game has been on sale a few hours before letting anyone give an opinion? Kind of reminds me of when movies don't screen for reviewers until after the movie comes out....

Embargos always make me nervous. Its one of the reasons I love Naughy Dog. They say fuck it and let reviewers do their job because they know they put out quality shit.

Cheska

Midnight release I went to was really chill. They had a skit with horses, a DJ, food and drinks, and overall some cool people. Got my AC3 Collectors Edition and Zone of Enders CE and am now finally getting things started.

Little tid bit about the statue that comes with the collectors edition, it's nicer than I initially expected it to be.

Kyon

Banned
The beginning is slow as hell.

Im 2 hours in and STILL not Connor WTF is this shit? I don't give a damn about this dude -___-

How's the PS3 version ? I'm torn between this and the Vita version.

They're two different games. Different characters, different story. Though if you had to choose one, I'd go with AC3 on the PS3 or 360 since it's the flagship product and you can play it on a nice big screen in HD.

EDIT: This is just my opinion as of now. I haven't played either game.

Don't know if anyone posted this already but the game is up on the US PSN via search!!!

11 gigs, downloading now!

Edit: This is beyond stupid...AC3 is already up, but Most Wanted is not...c'mon Grace!!!

Benedict missions are 180MB.

Came to post this. Pre-ordered it, and when I went into the store a minute ago, the games price says free and I can start downloading! Only 460 minutes to go! Hahaha.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the first time you stab someone (not in a QTE) of your own free will until 2 hours in?

Like when is the very first stealth stab?

Top Bottom