• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goon

I'm reserving judgment given the unprecedented caliber of stupid that is permeating within this house. At this point I'm resigned to the likelihood of this season being awful and looking forward to seeing Derrick play again in a house with people who actually know what they're doing.

It's not hard to mist idiots. Most of these people don't even know what game they're playing. Your average second-rate NBA basketball player will look like Michael Jordan if he's playing against a bunch of kindergartners who don't even know that the object of basketball is to shoot the ball in the opposing team's net.

I think anyone would look like Jordan if they played against kindergartens lol.

With Devin gone, I don't even want to watch the show anymore. Anyone else feel this way? Devin as HoH was so entertaining

Trigger

He was also talking about proposing to Amber in the hospital she was born in earlier tonight.

ibyQ63mBW5JUrz.gif

UberTag

There is no way Brittany gets to 2400 goals!
She's breaking down...

BtBM-qPIEAA-R9u.png

All of this effort when she's getting evicted from the house in 4 days.
Haven't really seen anything quite like this on Big Brother before.

With Devin gone, I don't even want to watch the show anymore. Anyone else feel this way? Devin as HoH was so entertaining
You should probably watch this week as Brittany gets crucified and dies for our sins. But afterwards it's probably not worth it.

I'm thinking that Cody might end up putting Caleb up. He feels so bad for Brittney and Donny is trying to to work him right now, can't wait to see where it ends.

tumblr_n56ib5xy1h1srbyoyo1_1280.jpg

It's awesome that she's still doing the competition when others would have given up when they're guaranteed to go home. Good for her. She can't be labeled a quitter and I think her family would be proud.

I'm thinking that Cody might end up putting Caleb up. He feels so bad for Brittney and Donny is trying to to work him right now, can't wait to see where it ends.
I hope this happens...or maybe Zach will volunteer again.

UberTag

Cody has no balls or mind of his own.
He's been Derrick's puppet this entire HOH.
He's Derrick's bitch. Nothing more.
He should have never won this HOH.
He's lost all of his parachutes outside of the Detonators that would have had his back or voted for him to win the game in jury (i.e. Amber, Jocasta, Brittany, Donny).
He has forfeited any hope of winning Big Brother 16.
All he has left now is Christine, Zach and Derrick. And they've all proven themselves unreliable and content to run right over him.
His best ally in the house going forward will be Hayden... although at least Christine is trying to give him some advice to play his own game and not Derrick's.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Cody has always been a 'me too' and 'yes man' type of guy. This HOH is like when DUDD won last year. He'll end up putting himself in an awful position for no reason. Poor guy. Should have thrown the HOH.

UberTag

This is the worst punishment I've ever seen. Its just brutal.
Can't wait for Frankie to jump all over her in celebration after she kicks her 2,400th goal like the pompous camera hog that he is.
As if he's been rooting for Brittany the entire time.

Velcro Fly

No matter how bad the season gets I'll always watch the edited show. There's really nothing else on for much of the season anyway. And it's always fun to see how events will be portrayed on edited TV as opposed to everything I read here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom