• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
She caught the holy ghost.

https://vine.co/v/M2bqLXiTWu2
oprahlaughin.gif

beasty

Victoria and Derrick are still my picks to win this game.

Victoria is a so bad she is good type of player. Similar to a Gina Marie.
Derrick might mist his own self soon because of how engulfed it is in the house right now.

The Caleb vs Cody battle will be awesome.

deTURMANed22

Neo Member
I'm actually really impressed with Brittany. I didn't think she would be able to do it. I thought she would quit.

I really hope she stays this week...

Velcro Fly

Amber was on to something on the edited show about Christine but she didn't really follow through. If she would have just thought about it more she might have figured it out.

Dinosur

Can't wait for Frankie to jump all over her in celebration after she kicks her 2,400th goal like the pompous camera hog that he is.
As if he's been rooting for Brittany the entire time.

Man, you called that one. I watched for awhile this afternoon and Donny and Jocasta were the only people hanging out with Brit. Once she got less than 100 left though, there's Frankie running around attention whoring the shit outta the backyard.

Apparently BB went super easy on Cody's butt kicks too. Someone mentioned he went a solid five hours through the night without getting called.

NYR

When you think you are the most mature, you are likely the most immature. #Brittany

What a annoying person, can see why someone dumped her ass.

Dinosur

Has Nicole gone insane too or is she just feeding Zach a bunch of shit? Says not a single guy in the house is her target and she'd still vote out Brit if she was up next to Caleb.

UberTag

Has Nicole gone insane too or is she just feeding Zach a bunch of shit? Says not a single guy in the house is her target and she'd still vote out Brit if she was up next to Caleb.
Nicole's just being paranoid. Thinks all of the guys love her and won't want to target her once all of the girls are gone.
And yet Derrick will have everyone in the Detonators. And Caleb. And Victoria. And it'll just be her and Hayden by themselves.

Dinosur

These people...

Zach trying to get Caleb backdoored but Derrick and Frankie refuse to leave the room so Zach and Cody can talk.

Cody flat out says he's Caleb's only target, but he's ok with letting Derrick and Frankie control his HoH. Like he legit just said that. Zach is soooooo mad.

NYR

These people...

Zach trying to get Caleb backdoored but Derrick and Frankie refuse to leave the room so Zach and Cody can talk.

Cody flat out says he's Caleb's only target, but he's ok with letting Derrick and Frankie control his HoH. Like he legit just said that. Zach is soooooo mad.
Zach is making himself such a huge target. Sucks, he is my fav, but damn he sucks at this game.

Dinosur

I'm kinda hoping he goes crazy again tonight like week 2 and somehow ends up on the block tomorrow. Just because it would be funny.

UberTag

I'm kinda hoping he goes crazy again tonight like week 2 and somehow ends up on the block tomorrow. Just because it would be funny.
That would be the perfect capper to Cody's disastrous HOH week.
And I can completely see it happening.

I think there are better odds of Zach going on the block opposite Brittany tomorrow than either Caleb or Donny.
At least we got the first bit of decent Big Brother this week apart from Brittany's soccer marathon.

Dinosur

Zach is blowing-up his "game" again? Shocking...

He actually was speaking some legit truth. He's trying to show Cody how Derrick and Frankie are using him just to protect their own asses, not the alliance's.

However, he also decided to talk shit to Brittany before her soccer punishment and also told Amber he was gunning for her.

Dinosur

Such a terrible season with terrible people and terrible gameplay.

I guess that's what you get when 75% of the houseguests are recruits who watched BB15 in sequester to learn how to play Big Brother.

I mean, there's a popular power clique in the house that's running shit. You can't really do much about that. What gets confusing is why all the outsiders don't band together to do something.

As dumb as Devin is, it actually ended up being super fucking smart to get those extra floater clingers into the alliance because that keeps them content.

UberTag

I do find it amusing that this is the second time Zach has gone out of his way to blow up his game to protect Brittany.

Dinosur

Hayden just told Nicole about Joey blabbing about Team America. In front of Donny and Derrick.

Hopefully she starts to think it through.

Wait a minute...is this Victoria talking game?

I just saw all of the Zach stuff, but I think it's only going to lead to him leaving earlier than the group planned. It sucks that Derrick has so much damn influence on these people.

Cody needs to get his sinuses checked out ASAP.

Hayden just told Nicole about Joey blabbing about Team America. In front of Donny and Derrick.

Hopefully she starts to think it through.
Donny is the only one that seems to think things through in the house.

Dinosur

Wait a minute...is this Victoria talking game?

She's trying to but she's too stupid. She thinks Brit, Donny, and Jocasta are an an alliance and keeps talking about putting Amber up this week for her replacement. Amber is safe you idiot.

I don't blame her for bandwagoning against Brit cuz Brit can't fucking stand her. But hey dummies, you gotta do something unless you all just want to go home the next four weeks.

Victoria is still under the impression she can flirt her way through the whole game and doesn't understand everyone hates her.

She's trying to but she's too stupid. She thinks Brit, Donny, and Jocasta are an an alliance and keeps talking about putting Amber up this week for her replacement. Amber is safe you idiot.

I don't blame her for bandwagoning against Brit cuz Brit can't fucking stand her. But hey dummies, you gotta do something unless you all just want to go home the next four weeks.

Victoria is still under the impression she can flirt her way through the whole game and doesn't understand everyone hates her.

Man, Cody has her so wrapped his finger....I don't even know why I'm watching this conversation.

mackaveli

Cody is stupid for having Brittany leave this week. I can't believe Cody thinks Brittany going to come after him and that she is some manipulator and lost his balls to Derrick.

Velcro Fly

He's going to take the easy way out and put up Donny to ensure Britney goes home.

I want someone not in that little group to win HOH and put two of them up to test some loyalties.

Dinosur

He's going to take the easy way out and put up Donny to ensure Britney goes home.

I want someone not in that little group to win HOH and put two of them up to test some loyalties.

If Brit goes Thursday, I hope they keep dual noms for at least one more week. That would force them to pick someone from their oversized family and probably send Amber into a crazy rage if she's "pawned" for the third week in a row.

They're all expecting it to be over though since there would only be 12 people left.

UberTag

Zach's awful gameplay, is still better than Cody's awful gameplay.
Cody's having the worst HOH of the season thus far. And that's saying quite a lot.
Although if you want to be technical, Frankie ran the first two HOHs and Derrick has run the last two.
(Although Frankie has been largely tag-teaming this one as well. It's kind of a co-HOH with him and Derrick.)

UberTag

I think there are better odds of Zach going on the block opposite Brittany tomorrow than either Caleb or Donny.
At least we got the first bit of decent Big Brother this week apart from Brittany's soccer marathon.
And Zach has made it semi-official by volunteering to go up on the block so he can "stage" a public falling out with Cody during the veto ceremony.

Goon

You should probably watch this week as Brittany gets crucified and dies for our sins. But afterwards it's probably not worth it.

Brittany deserves it. She said she didn't care about the game anymore to Codys face. You are giving him a reason to nominate you. Its hilarious how she got mad at Cody comparing her to victoria when they both don't care about the game anymore.

I hope she gets eliminated

UberTag

I hope she gets eliminated
Your wish will soon be granted. And there will be plenty of other people who deserve to be evicted sent packing in the days and weeks to come.
In fact, the entire cast deserves to be evicted. This season should be awarded to the ants in the kitchen. Their time has come!

DMeisterJ

Banned
This season has turned into "how not to play Big Brother"

If Zach had any rhyme or reason to his gameplay, he'd stand to have at least one of the more interesting games, but as it stands, he just looks a bit loony. He has multiple alliances consisting of different people, he constantly volunteers to go on the block and regale the house with tales of how much he misses home, and he loves to go against the power that week, but this house seemingly has no intention on sending him packing at this point. The girls' targets are other females, the guys are targeting the girls, and Zach continues to be safe.

In a normal house, someone would say that and they'd get put up and voted out, but this year, someone says that, and they don't go on the block or go home. Strange. The Zach/Victoria final 2 is gonna be one to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom