• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

arimanius

you can either change channels which only works if there is more than like 2 channels

or you can invite people to your party

the worst is the summoners that tag 2 monsters at once

id say this is more a problem with the game, if you do more than 25% of total damage you should be able to get the mob kill too

Yeah changing channels work when it's crowded. I've had people wait till I spawned a mob(like shaking a tree, checking a bush, etc) and then tag them when he pops out.

Hubb

No, was in a full party and yes I just got to level 45 yesterday. .

Don't know then, I haven't had an issue with that boss in a full group. There isn't any special way I've noticed my groups do them. Just kill them as soon as they came up.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Summoner is such BS to fight in arena. How do you even do anything as KFM.

CC the cat, jump the summoner, best luck I've had. Try to get them while they're together with a Z-kick or with an iron shoulder. Counter a LOT, and use the right-click fist after iron shouldering the cat to chase the summoner again

Uthred

Any way to make a hongmoon weapon look like its earlier stages other than buying a second one and levelling it up in order to transmog it?

Seil

what

you can transfer appearance of any weapon i think regardless of level

They want to use the Hongmoon's earlier stage forms. For example, the Awakened Blight stage. You'd have to actually level up and evolve another one to do this.

Person

who wants to bet if ill get it this time

vj5BNFZ.png

edit: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

XGMTyDj.png

those are adornments btw

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Can someone teach me the ways of the PvP dailies? Tried them out and...we got huge ass things roaming about, finished some of the easier ones, but then I have a mix of Crimson and Talus mobs and I get overwhelmed. lol

Do people group up for these? Any tips? Today hasn't been a good day in game for me. =/

Vex_

Banned
Can someone teach me the ways of the PvP dailies? Tried them out and...we got huge ass things roaming about, finished some of the easier ones, but then I have a mix of Crimson and Talus mobs and I get overwhelmed. lol

Do people group up for these? Any tips? Today hasn't been a good day in game for me. =/

I'm still trying to find these pvp quests wtf? I'm like lv 23 now and I still haven't ran into any pvp quests.

On another note, I continue to be in love with my destroyer! Just upgraded my cleave skill into eradicate!!! Love how cool it looks now and how fast it comes out. Now it does shadow damage!!!!! And bleeding.

Oh a question for gaf: are certain monsters weak to a certain element? Why do some of my skills have earth, wind, shadow?

Person

I'm still trying to find these pvp quests wtf? I'm like lv 23 now and I still haven't ran into any pvp quests.

On another note, I continue to be in love with my destroyer! Just upgraded my cleave skill into eradicate!!! Love how cool it looks now and how fast it comes out. Now it does shadow damage!!!!! And bleeding.

Oh a question for gaf: are certain monsters weak to a certain element? Why do some of my skills have earth, wind, shadow?

i have no idea either

edit:i think fire burns actually, ice slows down, etc

edit 2:it only took 10 more spins

1IAFSYk.png

8rbYChfZTh2XC.gif

Vex_

Banned
i have no idea either

edit:i think fire burns actually, ice slows down, etc

edit 2:it only took 10 more spins

1IAFSYk.png

8rbYChfZTh2XC.gif

Yea I know that. I was mainly wondering what shadow, wind etc does?

Everything else is self explanatory like ice and fire.

Also, it took me forever to figure out what the "repulse" skill was on my destroyer. Since it isn't an individual skill, but part of a combo for "eradicate" (2nd hit and beyond is called repulse), I would never find it.

It wasn't until I looked online for others confused like I was that repulse was actually the second hit that does an additional damage of +200.

I feel that is something the ui team could work on: Better skill descriptions.

Uthred

what

you can transfer appearance of any weapon i think regardless of level

Sorry, perhaps I was unclear, as you upgrade your Hongmoon weapon it changes appearance I was wondering is there any way to make it look like a previous version without having to create a duplicate version to use for glamour purposes

Seil

After playing assassin for a couple days, I've gone back to my KFM. Eventually I'll actually be making progress in this game lol...

Sorry, perhaps I was unclear, as you upgrade your Hongmoon weapon it changes appearance I was wondering is there any way to make it look like a previous version without having to create a duplicate version to use for glamour purposes

They want to use the Hongmoon's earlier stage forms. For example, the Awakened Blight stage. You'd have to actually level up and evolve another one to do this.

=p Sadly no, there's no other way as far as I'm aware. But I'm fairly new so I could be wrong.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

CC the cat, jump the summoner, best luck I've had. Try to get them while they're together with a Z-kick or with an iron shoulder. Counter a LOT, and use the right-click fist after iron shouldering the cat to chase the summoner again

Summoners are a pain in the ass for KFMs. You either counter a lot, sidestep, and CC the cat while trying to take out the Summoner... or you go for broke, pop your buff immediately and decide whether to burst the summoner or take out their cat first in a dps race. :lol

The first method is recommended and the safer strat of the two.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Reached the end of the story end, that was kinda anti-climactic

yaffi

"I need help, are you a farmer?"

"No, I'm a warrior."

"Perfect, it's nothing a farmer could do anyway."

"Fuck."

Goes of killing bugs in the field.

Top Bottom