• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

PSVR Launch Bundle preorder on Amazon. Looking for $660. Will change address to that of your own and you'll have it on launch day (prime order). PayPal only, add 3% if not gift.

PSVR Core Unit (demo disk, no move or camera) preorder. Also ships with Amazon prime. Looking for $560. Same deal as above.

Anybody want to sell me a forza code for $20?

EDIT- ^ original message.
My friend bought me a code,but i need one for my brother.

Edit 2- Macho Madness hooked me up, thanks!

Electret

Forza Horizon 3 is $20 (US only I think) from Target

Digital Code XB1/PC

http://www.target.com/p/forza-horizon-3-standard-edition--email-delivery-/-/A-51742572

I expect to see a lot of these popping up in this thread as usual

Woah! Just got my S today and didn't think I'd be playing FH3 for months, as I decided to wait for the price to come down. Thank you, Ibuki. Between this and getting a heavily discounted S, I've really taken Target to the cleaners this week.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
WTB: Forza Horizons 3 PC code 😊

Have some pity on us poor Aussies.

edit: got a code thanks to a kind gaffer.

AkumaNiko

WTS

Iphone 7 128GB Jet Black $950.00

Alfj1sAl.jpg

Halo 5 Sealed + MCC $32 shipped.

xipvUl5l.jpg

Raspberry Pi 2 model b w/ case $35 shipped

ZjeLF1kl.jpg

Xbox one controller + PC cable $35 Shipped

FUwHPBCl.jpg

BiggNife

Not any more than taking advantage of a price glitch in the first place that people know is an error.

No, this is straight up not true. Second hand scalping is not the same thing as taking advantage of a price mistake. Not even remotely.

Your avatar is fitting.

Let's not start another war please.

Rule #3 is very clear. You know about a deal, then tell people about it. Don't start a huge argument with other users.

OraleeWey

BTW guys, just letting you know, that Gears of War 4 key that I bought from here and redeemed, no longer in my library. MS doesn't mess around with unauthorized/illegitimate keys.

Ibuki

Banned
I posted the deal so people would be aware, you all know about it.

People are going to post them in here for a higher cost, I even warned you all in the initial post.

The_Kid

No, this is straight up not true. Second hand scalping is not the same thing as taking advantage of a price mistake. Not even remotely.

Your avatar is fitting.

1. The ONLY exception to this rule is when an item is currently still widely available for a lower price from a readily accessible seller. For instance, if a Seller lists a game for $55, but that same game is available (in-stock) at Best Buy for $45, then you may inform others of the cheaper item. You must do this in a matter of fact manner though and, as mentioned above, you may not call out the Seller in any way.

2. Not going to clog up the thread any more, but taking a moral high ground from taking advantage of a staggering price glitch (some posters even commenting someone at Target is going to get fired but still buy it anyways) and then saying someone else is scummy for profiting off that glitch by offering it cheaper than the msrp but still higher than they bought it, is laughable.

Edit: Sorry just saw the stop signal. I'm done.

BTW guys, just letting you know, that Gears of War 4 key that I bought from here and redeemed, no longer in my library. MS doesn't mess around with unauthorized/illegitimate keys.
Mine is still in my library, but I bought mine for $45. I'm guessing it was legit and not from a canceled order?

Adry9

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

8b07875633d9d8a63aa346eedbbca59d28022f0b.png

WASTED - $4
Starward Rogue - $3
The Red Solstice - $3
Planet of the Eyes - $2
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack - $2
Random Access Murder - $1
Town of Salem - $1

All of the above for $11

Payment via PayPal ff

WTB

HITMAN (The Full Experience) [Steam] - $30

Syriel

If anyone can't get one, I'll sell one.

WTS: Forza Horizon Digital: $40

Forza_horizon_3_cover_art.jpg

The Target deal is still going strong, so no need to pay double the price.

I'm happy to help international GAFfers out and will sell the Target code at retail price (plus any taxes and PayPal fees for intl conversion).

Basically, as long as I'm not out any money, we good. Don't mind spending a few minutes to assist.

Only exception is folks with negative feedback, you're on your own.

Target deal is dead. Codes are back to full price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom