• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

opricnik

Banned
WTB:
OG PS Vita with some kind of memory card, should be able to do CFW
OG 3DS with SD card , should able to CFW // 2ds would be fine too
OG PS4 (should work without problems)

Seller should able to ship Turkey so PM me if you agree . I am looking to buy one so i will buy the cheapest one.

emag

WTB: Batman: The Telltale Series Season Pass Disk (PS4) $13 shipped PayPal
WTS: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), complete, $35 shipped PayPal; Tales of the Abyss (3DS), complete, $20 shipped PayPal

All those MLB.TV codes people are selling, are those only for mobile, or do they work for the PS4 app too?

T-Mobile is giving out codes to subscribers on Tuesday. My understanding is that the codes themselves are tied to T-Mobile subscriber phone numbers, but can be used to create new MLB.TV accounts that can be given away/sold. The accounts can then be used wherever MLB.TV is supported.

I've got eight T-Mobile lines/accounts, so I guess I'll have that many MLB.TV accounts ready to go on Tuesday, unless T-Mo cuts the promotion short. Rather not offer them until at least the codes are in-hand, though.

Hubble

Selling: Kinect for Xbox One like new barely used, Fallout 4 Xbox One and Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox One physical like new, and Rust for PC, imo, the best survival game out right now and a must play. PM me. Thanks

WTS: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. Stick and throttle as shown below

Good condition, don't have time for flight sims anymore so might as well let it go

$300 Local pickup only in East Bay, CA

3-97.JPG

Pocks

I just bought a Switch this morning, but it has the known connectivity issue with the Left JoyCon when detached. There is also a tiny discoloration to the left of the screen, and the dock fails the penny test. Not a great unit, but if you'll be playing in hand-held it would be great. Already has AmFilm protector applied.

I'm gonna take it back (thus putting it out of circulation for a couple weeks) unless someone here wants to buy it for $321 plus shipping. I'm very glad I bought a backup on Thursday when Amazon was in stock. I'm located in the Midwest, and can ship tomorrow. I prefer Google Wallet, but I can do Paypal as well.

Dice//

Banned
WTS:

elgato-game-capture-image.jpg

It's not the HD60 but I'm willing to part with it for a pretty cheap price.

WTB (ALL PS4):

Nier Automata
World of Final Fantasy
ME: Andromeda
Persona 5

asdad123

For Sale::

Barely used Gaming PC Specs are:
i7 6700k ($320)
Asus Z170-AR ATX Motherboard ($160)
32gb (4 x 8gb) Corsair Vengence 2666 Mhz ($165)
Samsung 850, 500gb SSD ($150)
Seagate 1TB Hybrid SHDD ($70)
Nvidia GTX 980Ti (reference with Hybrid Cooler installed... $400)
H-212 CPU Cooler ($35)
NZXT Grid Fan Controller ($25)
EVGA Supernova G2 750 Watt Power supply ($100)
Phanteks Evolv ATX Case - Silver ($180)
Windows 10 - OEM Key ($120)

I'd be willing to let it go for $1050. Only local pickup for now in the North Jersey Area (07407 to be exact) PM me for photos/details.

I also have an Auria 27" 2560x1440 monitor I would include for $150 with the PC.

___________________________________________________________________________ ____

Zelda Breath of the Wilde Master Edition - $300 + Shipping

___________________________________________________________________________ ____

Steiner

Banned
WTS:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U Code (North America) - $35 <- Newly reduced (pending sale)

Gunnar Optiks Razer FPS Gaming / Computer glasses. - $50 shipped.
Opened the box, have not put on the glasses. Your nose and your face will be the first that these glasses touch. I'm not going to use them. MSRP is $99.99 ( listing here ) before tax.

PayPal F&F, or else I'm open to trade either of these for Nintendo eShop credit. Shoot me a PM if you want to work something out.

Do you (or anyone else) know if the MLB tv code works for people outside the US? I'm in Canada and would love it but I'm assuming MLB is a pita about region stuff for black out purposes.

I bought an MLB.TV thing from someone here last year and it worked fine. Rogers has said for the time being that they will not enforce the blackout rules on Blue Jays games in Canada but MLB sends an email to people every year reminding them that they are within their right to do it.

I don't know how much longer it's going to last but they haven't enforced the black out rules for several years.

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTS some PC parts:

i7-4790k processor. I've had it since January 2015. Kept clocked at 4.5ghz on air (not the highest I could get it, I'm just not an advanced user and that was enough power for me). Comes in original box with stock cooler. Asking $240 shipped.

G.Skill DDR3-1866 RAM (2 8GB sticks). Asking $60 shipped.

MSI Z97 PC Mate ATX motherboard. No issues in the two years I've had it. Pcie x16 clip (the thing that audibly clicks when you insert a card) snapped off ages ago, though it doesn't affect anything since you screw in cards to the case anyway. $55 shipped.

Kingston SSD Now V300 240gb SSD. Asking $40 shipped.

Take it all for $370 shipped. I'm not really sure exactly what this stuff is worth so message me if you're interested and we'll work something out.

WTB:

Mega Man Star Force games for DS - Complete only

Never really knew much about this series, but I recently watched a couple of YouTube videos about them and now I kind of want to check them out.

highrider

Banned
Hey I have a code for Alan Wake on Xbox one, looking to trade for something, prefer more linear action/shooter games. Just pm me.

Edit: I already have the gears of war series

AkumaNiko

$_1.JPG

Selling items from the persona 5 collectors edition. Im selling the Steelbook game for $50 shipped and the bag $35 shipped paypal only

Thanks!

NYCrooner

WTS: PS Vita - 2000

Included:
  • Tempered glass on screen
  • Pocket pouch case
  • 64 gb memory card
  • Power adapter (generic)
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • (free bonus game)

It's in great condition outside of some light scratches on the back touch pad area from resting on table and what not.

Haven't had time to take pics but if you're seriously interested, I'll send some.

$175 shipped. -- SOLD

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. US only.
Paypal(gift & fees paid), US PSN credit, US PS+ subs, and Amazon credit accepted.
Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

PS3
Uncharted 1-3 $10
Killzone 2 $3
Beatles Rock Band $5

Video game books(art, strategy and novels)
Art of Dead Space - $15
Darkstalkers Graphic File - $20
30th anniversary Capcom character encyclopedia - $5
FFX/X-2 strategy guide - $30
Metal Gear Solid 2 strategy guide - $5
Dead Space Martyr - $5
Dead Space Salvage - $5
Catherine sound disk and art book - $10
Art of Persona 3 w/ soundtrack $15

Miscellaneous
Apple Magic Mouse $20
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $3
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $20
Max Media Dock(DS Lite media player) $5
3DS black universal folio case(new) $5
NDS Game Keeper steel case $10
Final Fantasy 8 black case insert
UMvC3 PS3 booklet
Persona 4 Arena PS3 booklet

Blurays - $2 each unless noted
Pineapple Express
Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Talladega Nights
Sin City: Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions
Terminator 2
30 Minutes Or Less
Seven
Rambo First Blood part 2
First Blood
Blair Witch Project
District 9
Step Brothers
Bruno
The Simpsons Movie
Melancholia
Antichrist - $10
Charade -$10

DVDs - $2 each unless noted
Arrested Development seasons 1-3 $10
Party Down seasons 1 & 2 $5
Eastbound & Down season 1 $3
Aeon Flux collection $10
Daria Complete series $10
Bob Dylan: No Direction Home
Hedwig & The Angry Inch - $15
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Piranha
Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You In Time
A.I.
Borat
Requiem For A Dream
Marie Antoinette
King Kong
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
The Decemberists: A Practical Handbook - $10
Ani Difranco: Live At Babeville
Nirvana: Live! Tonight! Sold out! - $5
Ninja Scroll - $5
Labyrinth
Little Miss Sunshine
Cyrus
Knocked Up
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Tell Me What Rockers To Swallow
The Science Of Sleep
Amelie
Pixies
The Aviator
Back To The Future Trilogy - $15
Escape From New York
Dr. Strangelove
Terminator 2
Spider-Man 2
Simpsons Movie
Funny People
Eternal Sunshine
Sweeney Todd
Iron Man

All prices including shipping, usually UPS. I will be taking pictures soon, if you want them sent directly to you just send me a PM. Will ship a day after payment is made.

Have recently sold around 10+ items on here, bought a ton and have great recent feedback. I ship day of if paid before 2 PM or shipped day after if paid after 2 PM EST.

Google Chromecast Ultra - $50 SOLD

Intel NUC Kit NUC6i5SYK - $280 OBO - I love this little cube, but still my Shield TV reigns king in my HT.

Netgear Powerline 1000 Wifi - $60 OBO - Doesn't work too hot in my house, way too much electrical noise and way too many fuses.

Nighthawk X4 Extender - $90 OBO Great extender, but I found a way to get my original network pointed a bit better so unnecessary now.

Nexus Player with Gamepad and Remote - $50 OBO Used it daily for a year and a half and it's still amazing. Can do everything but HEVC playback.

Shantom

WTS (Steam keys):

Endless Legend $6
Contradiction: Spot The Liar $5
Jotun $2
Poly Bridge: $1.50
Her Story $1.50
FEAR 3 $1
Evoland 2 $1
All keys are from Humble or Bundlestars.

WTB (Steam)

Helldivers + Ranger Pack DLC $3

Zaheer

wXMO1hH.png

WTS (PayPal/Google Wallet)

MLB.TV Premium 1 Year subscription (Will be available tomorrow) - $30

Persona 5 - "Take Your Heart" Premium Edition - $100 shipped

Neon Nintendo Switch - $410 shipped

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller - $90 shipped

NES Classic Edition - $120 shipped

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

Free Movie Rental at Vudu ($5 value) - First PM receives.

Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition (XO Code)- $32.00
  • Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege (Base Game)
  • Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Pass (DLC)
  • Access to Year 2 Content: Operators, Headgear, Uniforms, VIP Perks, & R6 Carbon Charm

MLB.TV Premium 1 Year subscription - $20 PM to Reserve

GONE

• Code available 4-4
  • MLB’s ® streaming service to watch every out-of-market game for the 2017 MLB ® season live or on demand on your favorite supported devices ($112.99 value). Other features include: choice of home or away broadcasts, live game DVR, multi-game viewing, and more.
  • Season-long subscription to MLB.TV® Premium—a $112.99 value, and At Bat® Premium—$19.99 value!
  • Supported Devices
myn5wDNZiKfQCD0OtRPMy3F0pcl3CVDB80ihMV5i4I8ZAuQC_GQrvZIhMpuyC8VvYqUG=w300

Nintendo NES Classic Edition- GONE

nes-classic-edition-box.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom