• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III | Review Thread

Predict The Final Opencritic/MetaCritic Scores for MWIII

• 30-39%

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • 40-49%

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • 50-59%

Votes: 25 11.3%
  • 60-69%

Votes: 57 25.8%
  • 70-79%

Votes: 67 30.3%
  • 80-89%

Votes: 34 15.4%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 95-99%

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jorgejjvr

Seems like I remember last cod kills weren't progressing with some weapons
im only using smgs, been playing for hours, and this number doesn't go down

zp9sDuJ.png

Why isn't Metacritic showing a score, despite the game being out and having 25+ reviews?

Do they, too, consider this as DLC and not gonna allow a score? But they allow a separate listing for the game?

Calverz

Great to play War mode again. Wish it had 3 maps like WWII though. Also some of the building animations/explosives need touched up.

So far I'm really enjoying it. These maps are timeless.

Go_Ly_Dow

If anyone from the UK wants to buy this for £40 (via my unused digital download card) check the Marketplace section. I'll have it in a few days once my console arrives. :messenger_ok:

Mobilemofo

So you preordered a game on the strength of its multiplayer, but returned it because of a single player campaign that is generally always done and dusted in 5 hours? If it helps, the campaign is nowhere near as bad as some of the reviews would have you believe (and the MP is likely excellent as always)…

Turd 💩 😂
The campaign is turd. That's a fact. 😄

jorgejjvr

Is there a setting where my character is never hanging on a ledge like a dumbass and always goes up without me having to double hit jump? Everything is fast paced but that, I will NEVER want to peak with my handgun and shoot that way lol

Also, these maps need more players

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Disagree. I’m enjoying it much more than I enjoyed MW2s campaign (imo the worst one yet). 🤷‍♂️

Does it have any surprise survival-missions?

If yes: It's probably worse than MW2
If no: It cannot be any worse than MW2 in any case

I *really* hated those survival missions.

BigLee74

Does it have any surprise survival-missions?

If yes: It's probably worse than MW2
If no: It cannot be any worse than MW2 in any case

I *really* hated those survival missions.

Can confirm no shitty crafting survival missions, or crawling about houses as a wee kid. Just shooty shooty shooty!

Also, I quite like the mix of open areas and standard corridor missions.

It is short though - 2 missions in the middle are over in 5 minutes - combined!

Another 2 or 3 levels would have been perfect.

Last edited:

jorgejjvr

Sooooo im still not getting rewarded for my dailies, and hence I cant unlock anything....guess i gotta take a break, im accomplishing nothing

Gerdav

Why is everyone calling for them to remove SBMM? I really don’t understand the reasoning behind it..
Because there is nothing skill based about it, it’s a endless cycle of play against players of a skill approaching rookie bots, end up going in terms of K/D 40-5 for a load of games, then move up to 15-14 games before moving up to sweaty palmed lobbies and ending up going 5-20, then magically rinse and repeat and back to 40-5 lobbies and rinse repeat for eternity.

Top Bottom