• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrack08

Every year I have optimism for my Longhorns and every year they dash it almost immediately
😖. Except the Notre Dame game last year, I was sure we were back... Then Notre Dame just ended up being bad too.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Does every game have to mention the Alabama Sabans in some way or form?

Is it like contractually obligated that all commentators can not go without mentioning them within a 15-30 minute time frame or face hard penalties?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Herman inherited one of the most talented teams in Texas history and brought out some of the most undisciplined football I've ever watched. Was not excited for this season... Feelings vindicated.

Hell shit out 3 .500 seasons and be shown that door.

Herman inherited one of the most talented teams in Texas history and brought out some of the most undisciplined football I've ever watched. Was not excited for this season... Feelings vindicated.

Hell shit out 3 .500 seasons and be shown that door.

The same team that finished 5-7 and lost to Kansas? I disagree with this narrative that Herman inherited a great program from Strong. Cake was not baked at all

Draxal

I'm starting to wonder if the rumblings I hear about Texas High school football is true.

edit. Basically Texas HS recruits are maxed out during high school so they don't have room to develop in college

Stony Brook strikes first vs #19 USF.

I'm starting to wonder if the rumblings I hear about Texas High school football is true.

edit. Basically Texas HS recruits are maxed out during high school so they don't have room to develop in college

The #1 overall pick in last years NFL draft was from a HS in Dallas.

edit. Basically Texas HS recruits are maxed out during high school so they don't have room to develop in the pros.

It's all spread offense now so speed is more rewarded over strength in Texas HS FB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom