• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord is being taken offline on September 6, purchases refunded

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
8ad7e27c04f68d43526032f33100f0c1.gif

Corian33

All politics and complaints aside, it really would suck to work on something for a long time and then have it do so poorly that it literally gets refunded and pulled from stores within weeks of release.

I’ll pour one out for the homies, even if a lot of bad decisions were made, plenty of people gave it their best along the way and they are having a rough time.

Mikey Jr.

Wow.

Don't think they'll completely abandon it though. I think they'll rework this game and give it one last push imo.

They would be stupid to throw the whole thing out.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Customers who purchased from other digital storefronts will also be refunded. More information about refunds from Steam and Epic can be found below:

Steam Store – Steam Store will refund players who bought the game over the coming days. Steam will send confirmation of the refund once it has been processed.

Epic Games Store – Epic Games Store will refund players who bought the game over the coming days and will contact each customer directly to confirm that the refund has been processed.

Other retailer refunds – For customers who have purchased a physical copy at a retailer location outside of PlayStation directly, please refer to the refund process of the retailer you purchased it from to obtain your refund.

Once refunded, players will no longer have access to the game.

I didn’t even know it was available physical. People who bought it physical are mostly going to be shit out of luck.

Is this legit the biggest game bomb of all time?

StueyDuck

Fuck that's some serious ownership on the fuck up.

I mean kudos to them but let's see what they actually do with this. Will it be a ffXIV ARR or an evolve free to play

These types of games will continue being lightening in a bottle, even if a studio does everything right there's no guarantee - in comparison, traditional AAA games are a (far) safer bet.

This is worse than i ever imagined...

I always say voting with your wallet is the best policy to show your stance on things.

It’s sad in a way as I’m sure there are decent and talented folk at the studio who could possibly thrive on a better project and don’t have to work with ego maniacs who label themselves “the professor “

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Other retailer refunds – For customers who have purchased a physical copy at a retailer location outside of PlayStation directly, please refer to the refund process of the retailer you purchased it from to obtain your refund.
lol good luck ya'll with physical copies

Top Bottom