• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord open Beta starts July 18

T0minator

It's a bonus for a pre-order. It costs you nothing extra. It's just an early access to a beta where you could then decide to cancel your pre-order if you don't like it. They even give you four codes to hand to friends for free so they can try it. Don't want to pre-order? You just wait a week and try the open beta to see if you like it a month before it's out. Yeah. So stupid and greedy. Get out of here.
Exactly, omg greedy for wanting to be paid for their work. It's so greedy for companies to give people an option to pay or try the beta or try it later for free! Omg the greed 🙄

MiguelItUp

It's weird that there are people acting like this is some kind of new wild and greedy practice. We've seen it before and no one said anything negative then. If you're interested in the game enough, you preorder, you (and your homies) get codes. If you play it and don't like it, you cancel it. That's it. Greedy? I wouldn't say so. If anything, it's just an easy implemented incentive to get people to preorder, that's really it. It's nothing new.

I'm still really curious to see how this is received. This kind of incentive can go either way. Guess we'll find out soon enough!

It's weird that there are people acting like this is some kind of new wild and greedy practice. We've seen it before and no one said anything negative then. If you're interested in the game enough, you preorder, you (and your homies) get codes. If you play it and don't like it, you cancel it. That's it. Greedy? I wouldn't say so. If anything, it's just an easy implemented incentive to get people to preorder, that's really it. It's nothing new.

I'm still really curious to see how this is received. This kind of incentive can go either way. Guess we'll find out soon enough!

Y'all know what it is with Concord...

bvs0voR.png

Jakk

It's a bonus for a pre-order. It costs you nothing extra. It's just an early access to a beta where you could then decide to cancel your pre-order if you don't like it. They even give you four codes to hand to friends for free so they can try it. Don't want to pre-order? You just wait a week and try the open beta to see if you like it a month before it's out. Yeah. So stupid and greedy. Get out of here.
You are everything that is wrong with gaming industry nowadays. Fucking stupid pre-order bonuses, early accesses, battle passes, season passes and I don't know what kinds of other retard passes everywhere. Games literally being designed so that they can squeeze as much money from consumers for as little effort as possible.

You yourself in your post said they are doing it because they want to exploit some people who just can't help themselves and then you defend them. Just bizarre.

Varteras

You are everything that is wrong with gaming industry nowadays. Fucking stupid pre-order bonuses, early accesses, battle passes, season passes and I don't know what kinds of other retard passes everywhere. Games literally being designed so that they can squeeze as much money from consumers for as little effort as possible.

You yourself in your post said they are doing it because they want to exploit some people who just can't help themselves and then you defend them. Just bizarre.

Wisdom has been chasing you for your whole life, yet you've always been faster. Look at you go.

Jakk

Wisdom has been chasing you for your whole life, yet you've always been faster. Look at you go.
Nice argument. By the way, still not as fast as you dude, you replied like 30 seconds after I posted. Do you spend your whole day here? You should go outside sometimes.

Varteras

Nice argument. By the way, still not as fast as you dude, you replied like 30 seconds after I posted. Do you spend your whole day here? You should go outside sometimes.
Nah, I was already on here going over other messages, speed racer.

Stop this cry baby nonsense. There is no great ethical onus on these companies to keep an eye on ignorant or lazy consumers. Ever since mankind started exchanging goods for services there has been a push-pull between producers and consumers. Each side wanting more for less. Taking advantage on any edge.

They are very transparent about what you get, for how much, and when. About what your options are if you don't like another. They give you free codes to give to your friends to try out. All well in advance of the game. Cancel your pre-order if you don't like what you played or saw. No extra charges.

Your complaints are ignorant. Your tone whiny. Kick rocks. Have a nice day.

Jakk

Nah, I was already on here going over other messages, speed racer.

Stop this cry baby nonsense. There is no great ethical onus on these companies to keep an eye on ignorant or lazy consumers. Ever since mankind started exchanging goods for services there has been a push-pull between producers and consumers. Each side wanting more for less. Taking advantage on any edge.

They are very transparent about what you get, for how much, and when. About what your options are if you don't like another. They give you free codes to give to your friends to try out. All well in advance of the game. Cancel your pre-order if you don't like what you played or saw. No extra charges.

Your complaints are ignorant. Your tone whiny. Kick rocks. Have a nice day.
Sure you were. I think I'm going to continue calling out stupid greedy practices, no matter how many fanboys and other die-hard corpo defenders find it ignorant and whiny, thank you.

Killjoy-NL

Sure you were. I think I'm going to continue calling out stupid greedy practices, no matter how many fanboys and other die-hard corpo defenders find it ignorant and whiny, thank you.
What's the problem when there is going to be a free open beta anyway?

These rants like yours are truly pathetic.

Jakk

What's the problem when there is going to be a free open beta anyway?

These rants like yours are truly pathetic.
It's a stupid and greedy way to capitalize on people's FOMO and squeeze even more money from them with no extra effort. I don't think this is the worst thing that's happening in gaming nowadays, but that doesn't mean it's not bad.

As for what is and isn't pathetic, you see, I find people who defend practices like this pathetic.

Killjoy-NL

It's a stupid and greedy way to capitalize on people's FOMO and squeeze even more money from them with no extra effort. I don't think this is the worst thing that's happening in gaming nowadays, but that doesn't mean it's not bad.

As for what is and isn't pathetic, you see, I find people who defend practices like this pathetic.
Who cares how others spend their money though?
Such a weird thing to see people whine about.

You get to try the game for free if you want to.

Or you can just ignore the game completely.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

Don't try to argue with him. He said he pre-ordered and if he doesn't like the game he might forget to cancel it, but he doesn't care because "hey, what is 40e anyway?"

He has no self esteem.

Killjoy-NL

Don't try to argue with him. He said he pre-ordered and if he doesn't like the game he might forget to cancel it, but he doesn't care because "hey, what is 40e anyway?"

He has no self esteem.
I never even said I might "forget" cancelling it, I'm just not going to bother cancelling it if I don't like it afterall.

Last edited:

Jakk

Who cares how others spend their money though?
Such a weird thing to see people whine about.

You get to try the game for free if you want to.

Or you can just ignore the game completely.
I wouldn't care at all how others spend their money if it didn't affect me as well. All these companies are gradually trying more and more aggresive monetization schemes, because they can see a lot of people just accept it. But after all, I never said someone should or shouldn't preorder this game. You can do what you want with your money, just like I can voice my opinion about greedy practices.

Like KyoZz suggested, I'm starting to feel like it's pointless to argue with some of you. Honestly, sometimes I can't even tell anymore if it's just trolling or some people are truly that brainwashed.

Killjoy-NL

I wouldn't care at all how others spend their money if it didn't affect me as well. All these companies are gradually trying more and more aggresive monetization schemes, because they can see a lot of people just accept it. But after all, I never said someone should or shouldn't preorder this game. You can do what you want with your money, just like I can voice my opinion about greedy practices.
How is a Firewalk game affecting you?
You don't even seem to be the target audience.

Do you ever see me cry about the millionth Souls-like copy?
Like KyoZz suggested, I'm starting to feel like it's pointless to argue with some of you. Honestly, sometimes I can't even tell anymore if it's just trolling or some people are truly that brainwashed.
Strawman argument.

"People don't agree with me, so they must be trolls or brainwashed"

Maybe it's just that people have different preferences and lifestyles?

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Imagine that fact bothering you.
"Bothering" is way too strong, as I'm gonna close Gaf and never think about it again untill I see you posting on a Concord thread. Yet I can't help but think this is one of the stupidest thing I've ever read (gaming related). I don't understand what's hard with clicking on "cancel pre order" to save 40e that could be spend in far better games. Or maybe you don't play better games.

Mibu no ookami

Demoted Member® Pro™
This is one of the most interesting games in recent years.

The game has a lot going for it and even more against it. Veteran staff, high budget game, backed by Sony and I believe Bungie also assisted Firewalk with the game, but you have so many groups actively pushing for the game to fail (a coalition of groups you wouldn't normally see).

• Sony fans who want Sony to focus on single-player games, who hope if this game is unsuccessful that Sony will focus less on live service games
  • Xbox fans who don't want Sony games to be successful, especially if they're not going to be released on Xbox
  • People who are against the game for cultural reasons
  • Steam fans who are still angry at Sony for taking a larger space in the PC space and are fearful about their influence growing
  • Valorant, Overwatch, and Apex Legends fans who don't want to see their userbases diminish to another big budget hero shooter
Helldivers 2 didn't have to contend with this much, so it's going to be an interesting story if Concord is actually able to find any real success.

Sony and Firewalk have set themselves up for failure, but their scheme for the early access is really clever. The people most willing to give positive feedback and have a desire for the game to be good and successful are those who will have already paid for the early access. If these people have positive views on the game like the early previewers did, that might begin to change the narrative. Similar for the people in the open beta. They have about a month to really change the narrative before release.

So far, pre-orders have been abysmal, so certainly not moving in the right direction. That could always change in the lead up and during early access, but as of right now there is zero interest in the game and Sony's probably afraid to advertise because the response to advertising has been so negative. It's probably easier (and cheaper) to let the game speak for itself at this point.

Killjoy-NL

"Bothering" is way too strong, as I'm gonna close Gaf and never think about it again untill I see you posting on a Concord thread.
Then what are you doing in a Concord thread anyway?
You don't even seem remotely interested.
Yet I can't help but think this is one of the stupidest thing I've ever read (gaming related). I don't understand what's hard with clicking on "cancel pre order" to save 40e that could be spend in far better games. Or maybe you don't play better games.
Or maybe I'm just not bothered by "wasting" €40?

Is that such a weird idea to you?

Jakk

How is a Firewalk game affecting you?
You don't even seem to be the target audience.

Do you ever see me cry about the millionth Souls-like copy?

Strawman argument.

"People don't agree with me, so they must be trolls or brainwashed"

Maybe it's just that people have different preferences and lifestyles?
What? How did you come to that conclusion? I'm very much target audience for PVP FPS shooters like Concord, actually I think I have spent most of my time gaming in such games. As for caring about how people spend their money, I literally explained how it affects me in the post you were quoting. And I'm not sure you know what a strawman is. If anything, it was ad hominem. And I really feel like you either must be trolling or brainwashed, so sorry I guess.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member

Thing is there is no sense in arguing with people because they simply feel differently than you do and you are 100% free to voice your opinion just the problem becomes when people feel the need to personally attack others.

This game is not for me and I think its going to fail and servers shut down within a year of release but if some are interested in it then by all means throw money at it

As for the paying for early access I think its a great way to ease people into their servers letting people pay to actually stress test servers before the actual open beta?

I have done it on games and will keep doing it because I want in as early as possible on some games.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Then what are you doing in a Concord thread anyway?
You don't even seem remotely interested.
Oh I can tell you that I'm absolutely not interested in this. I'm here for the meltdown once this fail.

Or maybe I'm just not bothered by "wasting" €40?

Is that such a weird idea to you?
Yeah, it's so weird to me. Maybe it's because I know the value of money. There is a lot of things you can do with 40e, like gift a game to a friend, offer gold to someone in there? Or even better, at an association of your choice etc etc...

Killjoy-NL

What? How did you come to that conclusion? I'm very much target audience for PVP FPS shooters like Concord, actually I think I have spent most of my time gaming in such games. As for caring about how people spend their money, I literally explained how it affects me in the post you were quoting. And I'm not sure you know what a strawman is. If anything, it was ad hominem. And I really feel like you either must be trolling or brainwashed, so sorry I guess.
If you are the target audience, then you should know that how they handle Concord is nothing out of the ordinary, because it's pretty much standard practice.

Now if your complaints aren't a knee-jerk reaction to Concord specifically, ai'd be happy to have this discussion with you.
This has nothing to do with me being a troll or brainwashed, I was under the impression that I had to pre-order to get access to the beta and I was curious enough to do so.
And since I had already made up my mind, I'm not bothered by wasting €40 if the beta turns out to be shit. (But this somehow causes KyoZz KyoZz brain to malfunction).

But if it's Concord specific, I'll just consider it like some anti-Woke zealot drivel.

Mibu no ookami

Demoted Member® Pro™
Thing is there is no sense in arguing with people because they simply feel differently than you do and you are 100% free to voice your opinion just the problem becomes when people feel the need to personally attack others.

This game is not for me and I think its going to fail and servers shut down within a year of release but if some are interested in it then by all means throw money at it

As for the paying for early access I think its a great way to ease people into their servers letting people pay to actually stress test servers before the actual open beta?

I have done it on games and will keep doing it because I want in as early as possible on some games.

I doubt they'll give up on the game so easily. It'll go F2P before they shut it down.

Killjoy-NL

Oh I can tell you that I'm absolutely not interested in this. I'm here for the meltdown once this fail.
What meltdown are you expecting?
Because I already acknowledged that this game could easily flop from the start.
Yeah, it's so weird to me. Maybe it's because I know the value of money. There is a lot of things you can do with 40e, like gift a game to a friend, offer gold to someone in there? Or even better, at an association of your choice etc etc...
You think I don't know the value of money?

Btw, funny you should mention "gifting a game" to a friend.
I gifted the 4 codes for early access of the beta here on Gaf.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
And since I had already made up my mind, I'm not bothered by wasting €40 if the beta turns out to be shit. (But this somehow causes KyoZz KyoZz KyoZz KyoZz brain to malfunction).
Saying that you should get your 40e back is my brain malfunctioning. So be it. And I'm very happy with my brain. Proud even, when I see stuff like this.

Whay meltdown are you expecting?
Because I already acknowledged that this game could easily flop
But you are not alone.

You think I don't know the value of money?
Obviously you don't, because you wouldn't let 40e get lost in a game you don't care/won't play.

Btw, funny you should mention "gifting a game" to a friend.
I gifted the 4 codes for early access of the beta here on Gaf.
I'm talking about getting your 40 euros back (if you don't like the game, of course) and gifting a game to one of your friends. Not beta codes lmao.

Mibu no ookami

Demoted Member® Pro™

The PS Portal had a lot of negativity around it as well. 16K likes to 56K dislikes... yet it has been a pretty successful peripheral and kind of puts things into perspective that the internet can be an echo chamber especially for the most negative voices.

All of which isn't to say that concord will be a success, it definitely has a lot working against it, but it's going to be interesting to see the balance of the quality of the actual game, perception from people who actually play it, versus just the chorus against it. It's going to be review bombed on metacritic and steam too for sure, which probably just means there should be reform against review bombing.

Jakk

I disagree that there is no sense in arguing with people who feel differently. I think that's precisely the point of arguing. Of course, there's a difference between civil arguments and arguments like these on GAF. However, I'm not going to play nice with people who don't play nice themselves.

And why would they need a stress test before the actual open beta? I think we both know that's not the reason they are doing it. It's hard to even call it a beta when it's just one month before release... it's more like a free pre-release weekend to get people hooked and do some stress testing.
If you are the target audience, then you should know that how they handle Concord is nothing out of the ordinary, because it's pretty much standard practice.

Now if your complaints aren't a knee-jerk reaction to Concord specifically, ai'd be happy to have this discussion with you.
This has nothing to do with me being a troll or brainwashed, I was under the impression that I had to pre-order to get access to the beta and I was curious enough to do so.
And since I had already made up my mind, I'm not bothered by wasting €40 if the beta turns out to be shit. (But this somehow causes KyoZz KyoZz brain to malfunction).

But if it's Concord specific, I'll just consider it like some anti-Woke zealot drivel.
I know that, but what does it change on what I said? It's a standard practice because so many people just accept whatever these companies do. I think early access for a beta is stupid, don't care if it's for Concord or Call of Duty or I don't know what else. As for Concord, I expected it to be a different game, but like I said, PVP FPS games are my cup of tea, so maybe I will try the open beta.

Killjoy-NL

Saying that you should get your 40e back is my brain malfunctioning. So be it. And I'm very happy with my brain. Proud even, when I see stuff like this.
You getting worked up over my €40 is your brain malunctioning.
I wouldn't be proud of that, if I were you.
Obviously you don't, because you wouldn't let 40e get lost in a game you don't care/won't play.
I came from the bottom by Dutch standards, so I fully know the value of money.
That taught me everything is relative.

I could order 2 pizzas for me and my gf for the same price as this pre-order and finish eating in 15 min, or get at least 2 to 3 hours worth of playtime out of Concord.

I'm talking about getting your 40 euros back (if you don't like the game, of course) and gifting a game to one of your friends. Not beta codes lmao.
You really got stuck on that €40, huh?

You sure there isn't a bigger issue you feel talking about?

Killjoy-NL

I know that, but what does it change on what I said? It's a standard practice because so many people just accept whatever these companies do. I think early access for a beta is stupid, don't care if it's for Concord or Call of Duty or I don't know what else.
You'd have a point if the beta was only accessible through pre-order, but that isn't the case, so this specific case seems kinda petty.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
You getting worked up over my €40 is your brain malunctioning.
I wouldn't be proud of that, if I were you.
I came from the bottom by Dutch standards, so I fully know the value of money.
That taught me everything is relative.
I could order 2 pizzas for me and my gf for the same price as this pre-order and finish eating in 15 min, or get at least 2 to 3 hours worth of playtime out of Concord.
As I said, I'm gonna close Gaf and start playing Red Alert 3 soon and I wont think aout it for the next few days until I see this thread again.
Unless you keep quoting me, then yeah I will respond (and therefore think about it). Also you paid your pizza 20e/unit???

You really got stuck on that €40, huh?
You sure there isn't a bigger issue you feel talking about?
This is indeed my bigger issue. "It's only 40e I don't care" is just completely stupid in my opinion. Thing is, by cautioning this kind of games and practice, you are asking for more of this type.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I disagree that there is no sense in arguing with people who feel differently. I think that's precisely the point of arguing. Of course, there's a difference between civil arguments and arguments like these on GAF. However, I'm not going to play nice with people who don't play nice themselves.

And why would they need a stress test before the actual open beta? I think we both know that's not the reason they are doing it. It's hard to even call it a beta when it's just one month before release... it's more like a free pre-release weekend to get people hooked and do some stress testing.

I know that, but what does it change on what I said? It's a standard practice because so many people just accept whatever these companies do. I think early access for a beta is stupid, don't care if it's for Concord or Call of Duty or I don't know what else. As for Concord, I expected it to be a different game, but like I said, PVP FPS games are my cup of tea, so maybe I will try the open beta.
There is nothing wrong with having debates and saying how someone feels, its how things get changed if enough voice their concerns

That said I have no issue with, as you said "Fucking stupid pre-order bonuses, early accesses, battle passes, season passes and I don't know what kinds of other retard passes everywhere. Games literally being designed so that they can squeeze as much money from consumers for as little effort as possible."

That doesn't make me a, as you said "I think I'm going to continue calling out stupid greedy practices, no matter how many fanboys and other die-hard corpo defenders find it ignorant and whiny, thank you."

This stuff just doesn't bother me, if its a game I want I will pay it, doesn't make me a fanboy or corpo defender, I just don't mind it

Varteras

This is one of the most interesting games in recent years.

The game has a lot going for it and even more against it. Veteran staff, high budget game, backed by Sony and I believe Bungie also assisted Firewalk with the game, but you have so many groups actively pushing for the game to fail (a coalition of groups you wouldn't normally see).

• Sony fans who want Sony to focus on single-player games, who hope if this game is unsuccessful that Sony will focus less on live service games
  • Xbox fans who don't want Sony games to be successful, especially if they're not going to be released on Xbox
  • People who are against the game for cultural reasons
  • Steam fans who are still angry at Sony for taking a larger space in the PC space and are fearful about their influence growing
  • Valorant, Overwatch, and Apex Legends fans who don't want to see their userbases diminish to another big budget hero shooter
Helldivers 2 didn't have to contend with this much, so it's going to be an interesting story if Concord is actually able to find any real success.

Sony and Firewalk have set themselves up for failure, but their scheme for the early access is really clever. The people most willing to give positive feedback and have a desire for the game to be good and successful are those who will have already paid for the early access. If these people have positive views on the game like the early previewers did, that might begin to change the narrative. Similar for the people in the open beta. They have about a month to really change the narrative before release.

So far, pre-orders have been abysmal, so certainly not moving in the right direction. That could always change in the lead up and during early access, but as of right now there is zero interest in the game and Sony's probably afraid to advertise because the response to advertising has been so negative. It's probably easier (and cheaper) to let the game speak for itself at this point.

Good points. I'm not sure about the part about Sony being afraid to advertise. Only reason I say that is because I've been surprised to see Concord ads during YouTube videos. Even caught a glimpse of a Concord banner.

I have my doubts that this game will be the initial wild success like Helldivers. But, it COULD find that slow burn. Funny enough, those weekly vignettes that made me roll my eyes when they announced them could very well grow awareness of the game via YouTube if they're done well.

I think the game could hit a point where it sold enough and has enough of a playerbase that it makes just enough money to not be considered a bad investment.

But as I've said before, I'm a terrible judge on the potential for live service games.

Killjoy-NL

As I said, I'm gonna close Gaf and start playing Red Alert 3 soon and I wont think aout it for the next few days until I see this thread again.
Vice versa. Wouldn't respond to you if you didn't respond to me.

I'll be back to playing First Descendant when I get home from work in about 35 min, where I'm enjoying the two Descendants I bought.😘
Unless you keep quoting me, then yeah I will respond (and therefore think about it). Also you paid your pizza 20e/unit???
If you wanna know, 2 pizzas for about €15 each (standard prize around here, thnx to inflation), delivery cost which is something like €4 and 10% tip for the kid delivering my food.
This is indeed my bigger issue. "It's only 40e I don't care" is just completely stupid in my opinion. Thing is, by cautioning this kind of games and practice, you are asking for more of this type.
I'm not asking for anything.

And it is "only €40". People waste more on a alcohol on a weekly basis, I occasionally buy a game (like 4 a year maybe, f2p excluded for obvious reasons).

That's why I say it's all relative.

Last edited:

Varteras

I'll be back to playing First Descendant when I get home from work in about 35 min, where I'm enjoying the two Descendants I bought.😘

If you wanna know, 2 pizzas for about €15 each (standard prize around here, thnx to inflation), delivery cost which is something like €4 and 10% tip for the kid delivering my food.

And it is "only 40". People waste more on a alcohol on a weekly basis, I occasionally buy a game (like 4 a year maybe, f2p excluded for obvious reasons).

This is beautiful. Two people arguing and then talking about pizza.

J Jakk S0ULZB0URNE S0ULZB0URNE Do you think we could have that? 🥰

Mibu no ookami

Demoted Member® Pro™
Good points. I'm not sure about the part about Sony being afraid to advertise. Only reason I say that is because I've been surprised to see Concord ads during YouTube videos. Even caught a glimpse of a Concord banner.

That's all 1 sided advertising.

I haven't seen anything on social media or any new youtube videos, i.e. things with comment sections.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
There is nothing wrong with having debates and saying how someone feels, its how things get changed if enough voice their concerns

That said I have no issue with, as you said "Fucking stupid pre-order bonuses, early accesses, battle passes, season passes and I don't know what kinds of other retard passes everywhere. Games literally being designed so that they can squeeze as much money from consumers for as little effort as possible."

That doesn't make me a, as you said "I think I'm going to continue calling out stupid greedy practices, no matter how many fanboys and other die-hard corpo defenders find it ignorant and whiny, thank you."

This stuff just doesn't bother me, if its a game I want I will pay it, doesn't make me a fanboy or corpo defender, I just don't mind it
But you need to see further than that, as maybe for now nothing is bothering you but don't worry they will keep pushing for stupid things and someday it will reach a point were it will bother you. Unfortunately it will be too late.

Holy crap at the people triggered by this game. 😆

Just click on another thread and forget the game exists if you're bothered that much
OMAGAD people talking about games on a gaming forum, the horror!!

Ok? Good for you I guess?

Yes you do, of course by buying their crap you are saying "I'm fine with that" what do you think lmao, Sony is an enterprise.

And it is "only €40". People waste more on a alcohol on a weekly basis, I occasionally buy a game (like 4 a year maybe, f2p excluded for obvious reasons).

Yeah and some are buying gold toilet so I guess it's fine to waist hundred of euros to less shitty stuff right? With this logic you can justify everything.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Why are you all arguing have a discussion. If some of you are interested that is great. TO me the game looks dumb and terrible, but I don't want my opinion to stop you from playing something that may be fun for you.

Nothing you could say could deter me from wanting the college football game. So go play what you want and ignore the haters, even if this game does look stupid and you are stupid if you play it.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
But you need to see further than that, as maybe for now nothing is bothering you but don't worry they will keep pushing for stupid things and someday it will reach a point were it will bother you. Unfortunately it will be too late.
So you want me to boycott games I want to play over practices that do not bother me because of what this may or may not lead to, maybe?

Sorry I don't stand with you as of yet, if things get to a point I do get bothered I will join forces but this aint it

I am one of the whales who would pay even more money for more perks as long as they are not game breaking if I am being honest

If I am being honest I would pay thousands extra to get a PS5 Pro today

Inglorious Basterds Idk GIF

Jakk

You'd have a point if the beta was only accessible through pre-order, but that isn't the case, so this specific case seems kinda petty.
Maybe it is, but like I said, the issue I have is not specific to Concord, it's an industry wide thing - almost everyone is gradually pushing more and more aggresive monetization, because people let them get away with everything.

Fair enough, but even though I disagree with you, I never called specifically you a fanboy or whatever - you weren't the one calling me and someone else stupid and whiny just becase we disagree with the mentioned practices.
Holy crap at the people triggered by this game. 😆

Just click on another thread and forget the game exists if you're bothered that much
So should I ask you for a permission before writing my opinion about something or what? Everyone who criticizes something is triggered? Kinda childish, don't you think?

Top Bottom