• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DARKSIDERS |OT| More like Zelda than God of War

_tetsuo_ said:
I had the reverse feeling about Bayonetta, lol. I kept playing and playing Bayonetta wishing it was more Darksiders.
Well that's just wrong. Also strange.

Edit: I am sorry maybe its just me. I just think its weird to want an original game to be more like a game that copied a bunch of other games.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Lostconfused said:

Edit: I am sorry maybe its just me. I just think its weird to want an original game to be more like a game that copied a bunch of other games.

I don't want Bayonetta to be like anything else. It certainly is it's own game. What I mean is that I would have rather been playing more Darksiders instead of Bayonetta.

Canova

Banned
Truelize said:
Wow I must have been really tired when I was playing this boss the first time. I had zero issues with her today. Your advice was no different than what I was already doing too.

Now I'm just strolling around looking for places to use my hookshot and there is an orange one in drowned pass on top of one of the broken buildings in the lake that refuses to work for me. I can't figure out the trick yet.

you can't access that hook yet.

keep playing, eventually you'll see what that one is for

Poplin

that's weird to call bayonetta "original" considering it's pretty much devil may cry with a new coat of paint. Only difference is it's by the same person that made the original; but its not less derivative

Lostconfused said:

Despite Kamiyas involvement with DMC I find it funny to act as if Bayonetta is the most original shit out there. You're flat out lying if you find no similarities between Bayonetta and DMC, and Darksiders connections to other games (other than
the blatant Portal theft
) are at worst common elements found in most action games today.

Canova

Banned
Lostconfused said:

you're calling Bayonetta original? u must never play DMC series then

Dark FaZe said:
Despite Kamiyas involvement with DMC I find it funny to act as if Bayonetta is the most original shit out there. You're flat out lying if you find no similarities between Bayonetta and DMC, and Darksiders connections to other games (other than
the blatant Portal theft
) are at worst common elements found in most action games today.
Yes original was the wrong word to use. I guess I should have just stated that the majority of the combat mechanics in Darksiders can be attributed to the god of war series and the rest to zelda. While there are new and interesting additions to the action game formula in Bayonetta.

Edit: I am ignoring the exploration element of Darksiders because I can't say first hand that all of it is borrowed from zelda games.

Edit: So to put all of that back into the context of my previous post.

I am sorry maybe its just me. I just think its weird to want a game that is at least somewhat different from others in its genre to be like a game in which probably all gameplay elements can be attributed to two other games.

Darksiders is kind of like the movie Avatar. Almost all of it has been done before, but it's done so well it ends up being a really enjoyable experience. It's not the most original game ever but it's fun and isn't that why we play games?

Of course if you don't think it's fun then that's the real problem, unoriginality should be the least of your concerns.

roxya

Lostconfused said:
Yes original was the wrong word to use. I guess I should have just stated that the majority of the combat mechanics in Darksiders can be attributed to the god of war series and the rest to zelda. While there are new and interesting additions to the action game formula in Bayonetta.

Edit: I am ignoring the exploration element of Darksiders because I can't say first hand that all of it is borrowed from zelda games.

Edit: So to put all of that back into the context of my previous post.

I am sorry maybe its just me. I just think its weird to want a game that is at least somewhat different from others in its genre to be like a game in which probably all gameplay elements can be attributed to two other games.

What 'gameplay elements' from Bayonetta can't be attributed to other games?

roxya said:
What 'gameplay elements' from Bayonetta can't be attributed to other games?
I would say dodge offset and being able to extend every single combo in the game.
Edit: Also a dedicated doge button and how dodging works in the game, although this a bigger change from DMC games. Because NG has blocking and what not.
Neuromancer said:
Of course if you don't think it's fun then that's the real problem, unoriginality should be the least of your concerns.
Mainly my point was that its weird to want one game to be like another game. I think both games can and should be enjoyed for what they are.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Lostconfused said:

The core gameplay of Bayonetta is pure unadulterated bliss but it sacrifices nearly everything else. It's extremely linear, very confined, doesn't feature a single puzzle, and has an incomprehensible story.

People are going to have their personal preferences and it's going to come down to taste. If you can't see why some people may like Darksiders over Bayonetta (or vice-versa) than you are not a gamer with an open mind.

Also, Bayonetta is not "original". It's basically the perfection of the model that DMC created.

ZealousD

Lostconfused said:
I would say dodge offset and being able to extend every single combo in the game.

Edit: Also a dedicated doge button and how dodging works in the game, although this a bigger change from DMC games. Because NG has blocking and what not.

If you want to get into the nitty-gritty details, than Darksiders has original thoughts, even in its combat system. The dash button is Darksiders works as both a defensive and offensive tool. You can use it to avoid enemy attacks or dash into enemies and use it to begin a specialized combo. You can also use your gear items to control your enemies. You can use the crossblade to lock down an enemy while fighting another, or you can use the abyssal chain to control your distance and an enemy's behavior.

Darksiders is also different in how it handles loading times. When you're warping from environment to environment, the game doesn't sit at a loading screen. It brings you to a serpent hole and you remain in control of your character while the environment loads. These serpent holes can even contain items so they're part of the game's exploration.

Bayonetta definitely has some original elements but it still takes a lot from games that have come before. So does Darksiders. Neither is totally original.

I would probably have stuck with the game if it had been more of a clean rip. The combat had a God of War look and feel, but it felt neutered, erring on the side of conservative as opposed to feeling wild and exciting. Meshes with the character for sure, but it felt too heavy and slow, and the giant sword didn't help.

ZealousD said:
The dash button is Darksiders works as both a defensive and offensive tool. You can use it to avoid enemy attacks or dash into enemies and use it to begin a specialized combo.
Its poorly implemented though and its defensive aspect doesn't work as well as it should. Mainly its hindered by the lack of invincible frames so War has to be physically out of reach of the attack to avoid it. Which is a problem when some enemies either hit with an area of effect attack or can change the range of the attack mid animation to hit you anyways. Which is why I think blocking is more effective because if you can time it right you get a much greater reward than simply avoiding damage and the risk is not much higher. Although the blocking mechanic is also poorly implemented. Both of these mechanics need work for the sequel. I am not going to argue about its originality.
ZealousD said:
You can also use your gear items to control your enemies. You can use the crossblade to lock down an enemy while fighting another, or you can use the abyssal chain to control your distance and an enemy's behavior.
Its an interesting idea but it needs more work. Combat is perfectly manageable without it but if you design enemies specifically around it then the 3 slot limit would get in the way because sometimes you would have to into the menu to switch up your gear selection just to fight one enemy. Also other games had items that let you pull an enemy towards you, hell the harpoon in Blood Rayne games pulled an enemy straight to you. Which really was more of a necessity for them.

ZealousD said:
Darksiders is also different in how it handles loading times. When you're warping from environment to environment, the game doesn't sit at a loading screen. It brings you to a serpent hole and you remain in control of your character while the environment loads. These serpent holes can even contain items so they're part of the game's exploration.
This is the part that I really liked. Well there are load times either way. The most important aspect of the serpent holes is that they help the illusion that the world is still connected rather than just a bunch of zones cut of by loading times. And it also hides the issue of instant travel like in Oblivion where you would just teleport around the map.

ZealousD said:
Also, Bayonetta is not "original". It's basically the perfection of the model that DMC created.

I am not so sure that I'd even say perfection. Personally I find DMC3 to be the superior action game but that's a completely different topic.

fernoca

Great..I finished and loved Bayonetta last week.
Got Darksiders yesterday, come to this thread to see if there are any news about the "mysterious code" ,patches ,etc..and what do I find? Talk about Bayonetta...on the Darksiders' thread.. :lol

fernoca said:
Got Darksiders yesterday, come to this thread to see if there are any news about the "mysterious code" ,patches ,etc..and what do I find? Talk about Bayonetta...on the Darksiders' thread.. :lol
Well the hype for Dark Void took a faceplant with the poor demo and lousy reviews. So Darksiders and Bayonetta are all the games there to talk about because apparently all the people that are excited for Mass Effect like to keep to their own thread.

Completely ignoring army of two here

how do you skip cutscenes? believe me i skip any that I can, but alot of the pre battle scenes you can't skip

die! start over: TIAMAT, blah blah blah "THIS WILL NOT END WELL FOR YOU HORSEMAN"! 10 seconds later you get to try again!

also minor, but the game doesn't seem to save your Y-axis or sensitivity settings...

i'm going to finish this game, because i pretty much finish anything. it's not the most offensive game i've played (assassins creed 1), especially for a first time effort.

it's like a decent sammich with bad bread. the content itself is ok, but the aftertaste just comes off as "wrong"

it's sort of when shadow complex had people saying it was metroidvania. yeah, it's sort of like super metroid of SOTN, without any of the personality and music which was far and few in between.

fernoca said:
Mysterious code continues to be mysterious.

I imagine whatever it is will probably be disappointing.

(I say that only so I can be pleasantly surprised if it isn't.)

scissorfight said:
how long do fix patches usually take to get released by MS? want to get into this game but screen tearing drives me nuts...
Weeks at best. We don't know when it was submitted though.

Got my 39.99 newegg copy yesterday. Not a big fan of these types of games but right off the bad I am loving it. Hope it stays interesting but so far very happy with my purchase.

ZealousD

fernoca said:

Sadly it was bound to happen, with both games coming out the same day and Bayonetta getting more GAF hype.

But hey, there's 50 other pages if you're looking to escape the Bayonetta discussion.

Canova

Banned
quinntendopower said:
how do you skip cutscenes? believe me i skip any that I can, but alot of the pre battle scenes you can't skip

die! start over: TIAMAT, blah blah blah "THIS WILL NOT END WELL FOR YOU HORSEMAN"! 10 seconds later you get to try again!

also minor, but the game doesn't seem to save your Y-axis or sensitivity settings...

i'm going to finish this game, because i pretty much finish anything. it's not the most offensive game i've played (assassins creed 1), especially for a first time effort.

it's like a decent sammich with bad bread. the content itself is ok, but the aftertaste just comes off as "wrong"

it's sort of when shadow complex had people saying it was metroidvania. yeah, it's sort of like super metroid of SOTN, without any of the personality and music which was far and few in between.

I think Tiamat pre-battle cutscene is the only one you can't skip, but it's only 3 seconds

quinntendopower said:

This. I can barely bring myself to finish the game. I think I'm almost done (I hope). I have no desire to go back and look for all the missing stuff. I'm bored and frustrated. Not a good combination. The puzzles are just stupid - I hate spending 20 minutes in the same damn room with the same sound effects. The combat, like almost everything else in this game is ruined by bad camera. To me, overall the game....sucks.

Im going to finish this sammich because I don't like to waste food. But yea, I've already had my fill.

Firestorm

quinntendopower said:
I think the only ones you can't skip are the ones that are hiding loading. Once it's done loading, you should able to skip the scene.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
canova said:
you can't access that hook yet.

keep playing, eventually you'll see what that one is for

Thanks. I gave up and carried on in the Black Throne. Cool level but I'm having issues with the
Portal gun
. Thing never seems to work for me. Is there a trick to firing it and getting it to work the first time?

bigGIRLSblouse said:
Not a big fan of these types of games but right off the bad I am loving it. Hope it stays interesting but so far very happy with my purchase.
If you're loving it immediately, you're going to be in heaven when the world opens up and you've got a much larger arsenal of ass-whippin' weapons and mudhole-stompin' methods of using them.

This is definitely my surprise favorite of the year. Granted, it's only January, but still! Awesome game.

Canti

What's all this talk of a mysterious code? I haven't been following the thread close enough evidently. Also, how many pieces of the armour are left from the black throne onwards? Guess I missed a few up to this part, I only have 5 >: Worth going back for them?

Canova

Banned
Truelize said:
Thanks. I gave up and carried on in the Black Throne. Cool level but I'm having issues with the
Portal gun
. Thing never seems to work for me. Is there a trick to firing it and getting it to work the first time?

for the portal gun to work, you always need 2 holes, the entrance (red) and the exit (blue)

I'm slightly disappointed with the game so far after couple hours into it. Maybe if i never played the God of War games, darksiders would feel more fresh. i also don't know how the game is like zelda. i'm at the first dungeon and i don't see much resemblance. i think people are forgetting that God of War had lot of puzzles and wasn't just an action game. GoW II had at least 20-30% puzzle solving if memory serves me correctly.

well maybe my opinion will change as i get more into the game. but so far the overworld and the first dungeon does not give me that grand "wide-open world" zelda-feel at all. its hard to put in words, but in Darksiders it feels like i'm constantly going from one room to the next even though i'm actually travelling outside in the overworld. I'm not getting that "huge epic open world" feel at all that I got from Twilight Princess. Darksiders feels more like God of War than Zelda tbh.

Canova

Banned
Canti said:
What's all this talk of a mysterious code? I haven't been following the thread close enough evidently. Also, how many pieces of the armour are left from the black throne onwards? Guess I missed a few up to this part, I only have 5 >: Worth going back for them?

it absorbs damage and gives you some health everytime you kill enemeis

FYI, abyssal armor is the only item can be carried over to the new game, so

fernoca said:

well it's only in the last page people talking about Bayonetta, when this thread got influx from people who've finished Bayonetta.

The Bayonetta thread is certainly not any better, it's pretty much a bitch-fest between PS3 and 360 fanboys.

Monocle

WTF GAF, when I first caught wind of Darksiders I thought it looked like a third-rate hack 'n' slasher. Even though its setting appealed to me, the art style—War's character design in particular—turned me right off. Having seen nothing but a CG trailer, I assumed the worst and dismissed the game without a second thought. A few months down the line I spot Play's 10/10 review. Odd. I'm at the site to read about Bayonetta, and my delirious anticipation for that game overthrows my curiosity. I forget to check out the Darksiders review. Sometime later I see the title of this thread. Finally Darksiders snags a corner of my attention and, in short order, rips that shit wide open.

I'm a total sucker for adventure games. I love the feeling that a whole digital world is waiting for me to explore. I love starting with a relatively underpowered character and gradually collecting abilities and items until he or she is a sovereign badass. I even love stat grinding, to a point. It's only a week until Mass Effect 2 hits shelves and I can't restrain myself. I visit GameStop and pick up Darksiders with the $40-off trade-in deal that ends the 24th. That was yesterday. I played for a couple hours last night after a session of Left 4 Dead 2 (another game I misjudged) and I was thoroughly impressed.

The title of this thread advances a description of Darksiders that my early experience supports. From a design standpoint, Darksiders, like God of War, rides two rails in parallel: that of stylish action games (our favorite Horseman has a vast array of combat techniques), and that of adventure games (because dungeons, puzzles and collecting appear to be regular features of Darksiders' campaign). Where the rails periodically diverge, God of War's and Darksiders' designs tend to part ways. Generally, God of War takes the stylish action branch, with a combat system that references Devil May Cry, and a stronger emphasis on enemy encounters than puzzle solving. At the risk of speaking too soon, it seems to me that Darksiders favors the path taken by Zelda, with its puzzles, dungeons, maps, guide character, and other familiar genre tropes.

This makes me glad, because ever since I finished Fable 2 I've been craving an adventure game I could sink my teeth into. Darksiders came out of nowhere, and so far I'm loving it.

Awww man, you ever finish a game and you're sad to see it end? Darksiders just did that for me. Kickass ending, and totally sets up a sequel.

This would have been one of my top 3 games of last year - what a way to kick off 2010.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
quinntendopower said:
i too thought bayonetta ruined darksiders for me... well, it did at first.

then i realized the game just sucks on it's own just fine.

i did find a way to put fun mode on though: If i pull a knit cap over my eyes and mash X. it's incredibly effective even on apocalyptic.

all i've been hearing is God of War meets Zelda. yeah, without the fun or polish.

having to watch boss cutscenes over is just horrendous. i cannot forgive a single game that forces you to watch pre battle scenes over and over. it is literally the biggest fucking pile of bullshit design in the history of modern games.

I find it hard to believe you can win by just mashing X on Apocalyptic especially in the later game. A lot of the enemies would have torn me up on normal difficulty if I ever did that. That said, the combat obviously isn't as deep as something like Bayonetta, but I found it to be exceptional for a game that otherwise plays like a lot like a 3D Zelda title. Maybe it is just because I am so used to combat in Zelda being terribly bland, but I had a lot of fun with Darksider's combat. It was very satisfying and I think it is fairly close to being on the same level as God of War.

I also see a lot of people complaining about the game being frustrating and just can't relate with that at all. Particularly on a recent Gamers with Jobs podcast one of the guys kept complaining about how the puzzles were too difficult or confusing and how he wasted hours in certain rooms before quitting in frustration. Were the puzzles really that tough? I am not amazing at video games and I get stuck very often in the 3D Zelda games, but I found Darksiders to be very much on the easy side. I only got stuck on one puzzle for more than 5 minutes or so throughout the entire game (the one with the three lifts and two blocks that you had to teleport around in Black Throne). I didn't really think any of the bosses were very difficult either and only died once to the spider boss and later once to Straga. The final boss in particular was extremely easy, but that might be because I had the Abyssmal Armor at that point.

Overall I found the puzzles and boss fights to be very straightforward and can't see where all the frustration stems from. I have only played it on normal so far, but I intend to go through it again on the Apocalyptic difficult later.

Maybe the game just clicked with me, but I really am not getting a lot of the complaints I see in this thread. Were some of you expecting more of a pure action game like Bayonetta, Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden or something?

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
I haven't found the puzzles to be hard at all (currently ~10 hours in). What I find frustrating is knowing exactly what I need to do, yet failing repeatedly because of the controls/camera. I've died (on Apocalyptic difficulty) way more times due to the camera swinging around at the wrong time or War jumping the direction I didn't push/aim for than to the enemies in the game.

That being said, I love it so much, and there's way more good than bad, that's for sure.

Oh, and every single time I quit out of the game and go back to the XMB, the game crashes my PS3. Every. Single. Time. Only game I've ever had do this, minus a few flukes here and there.

Gritesh

I rented this game thinking I could blaze through it in a matter of 8 hours.

Wishing I had applied that 7 dollars to purchasing.

A+ Title to kick off 2010, so much fun out of it, I'm forcing myself to put it down until I can afford to pick it up again during the slow season.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
edgefusion said:
Pretty impressive you beat the game on apocalyptic by just jumping.

I find it more interesting that on the one hand he calls the combat simple enough that he can blindly mash a single button to win, but then goes on to complain about having to watch pre-battle cutscenes over and over presumably because he keeps losing to certain bosses. I realize that a lot of the boss fights are more puzzle than battle, but his comment still seems a bit contradicting to me.

glaurung

Found a fool-proof way to get the High Flier trophy or achievement later in the game.

Use the Serpent Holes to travel to Twilight Cathedral. Enter the cathedral, wait for the door to close and exit the cathedral. The game should spawn four Duskbats into the area.

Get the bats' attention and head down the path to the left of the cathedral (where you'll find lots of lava and two blue grapple points). If you got all the bats in the area to follow War, you should have an entourage of four bats.

Once you cross the lava gap using the grapple points, you will notice that there is a fire elemental duskbat in the small area ahead. Walk to him and strafe his fire until the other bats arrive, which should not take long.

Once they are all in a tight neat little cluster, jump up and mash circle/B to perform the action whereby War latches onto a bat and sticks his sword into their gut. Once the animation finishes, mash X/A to jump and find the next bat to gut without falling onto the ground. Since that area is small, you should have little trouble with the first three bats. Once only two remain, use the camera while in the animation to locate your next victim.

Gut the fifth bat without touching the ground to unlock the trophy or achievement.

Decided to add this little guide since I missed the trophy during its easy execution at the beginning of the game within the Choking Grounds cemetary challenge rooms.

KaYotiX

Banned
glaurung said:
Found a fool-proof way to get the High Flier trophy or achievement later in the game.

Use the Serpent Holes to travel to Twilight Cathedral. Enter the cathedral, wait for the door to close and exit the cathedral. The game should spawn four Duskbats into the area.

Get the bats' attention and head down the path to the left of the cathedral (where you'll find lots of lava and two blue grapple points). If you got all the bats in the area to follow War, you should have an entourage of four bats.

Once you cross the lava gap using the grapple points, you will notice that there is a fire elemental duskbat in the small area ahead. Walk to him and strafe his fire until the other bats arrive, which should not take long.

Once they are all in a tight neat little cluster, jump up and mash circle/B to perform the action whereby War latches onto a bat and sticks his sword into their gut. Once the animation finishes, mash X/A to jump and find the next bat to gut without falling onto the ground. Since that area is small, you should have little trouble with the first three bats. Once only two remain, use the camera while in the animation to locate your next victim.

Gut the fifth bat without touching the ground to unlock the trophy or achievement.

Decided to add this little guide since I missed the trophy during its easy execution at the beginning of the game within the Choking Grounds cemetary challenge rooms.

I got it in one of those "shadow" portals where you have to do special kills.....

glaurung

KaYotiX said:
I got it in one of those "shadow" portals where you have to do special kills.....
Yes, but if you miss it there, you cannot get back into the portal without beginning a new game or reloading an old save.

I simply offered an easy way to get it later in the game and with multiple retries, when failed.

I am still missing the full wrath shards trophy, improvised kills and aerial predator.

Have to start a new game for the last one anyhow.

Dries

Monocle said:
WTF GAF, when I first caught wind of Darksiders I thought it looked like a third-rate hack 'n' slasher. Even though its setting appealed to me, the art style—War's character design in particular—turned me right off. Having seen nothing but a CG trailer, I assumed the worst and dismissed the game without a second thought. A few months down the line I spot Play's 10/10 review. Odd. I'm at the site to read about Bayonetta, and my delirious anticipation for that game overthrows my curiosity. I forget to check out the Darksiders review. Sometime later I see the title of this thread. Finally Darksiders snags a corner of my attention and, in short order, rips that shit wide open.

I'm a total sucker for adventure games. I love the feeling that a whole digital world is waiting for me to explore. I love starting with a relatively underpowered character and gradually collecting abilities and items until he or she is a sovereign badass. I even love stat grinding, to a point. It's only a week until Mass Effect 2 hits shelves and I can't restrain myself. I visit GameStop and pick up Darksiders with the $40-off trade-in deal that ends the 24th. That was yesterday. I played for a couple hours last night after a session of Left 4 Dead 2 (another game I misjudged) and I was thoroughly impressed.

The title of this thread advances a description of Darksiders that my early experience supports. From a design standpoint, Darksiders, like God of War, rides two rails in parallel: that of stylish action games (our favorite Horseman has a vast array of combat techniques), and that of adventure games (because dungeons, puzzles and collecting appear to be regular features of Darksiders' campaign). Where the rails periodically diverge, God of War's and Darksiders' designs tend to part ways. Generally, God of War takes the stylish action branch, with a combat system that references Devil May Cry, and a stronger emphasis on enemy encounters than puzzle solving. At the risk of speaking too soon, it seems to me that Darksiders favors the path taken by Zelda, with its puzzles, dungeons, maps, guide character, and other familiar genre tropes.

This makes me glad, because ever since I finished Fable 2 I've been craving an adventure game I could sink my teeth into. Darksiders came out of nowhere, and so far I'm loving it.

This post has made me hyped as SHIT. As soon as I finish Dragon Age this one is coming in. Mass Effect 2 is gonna have to wait.

Zefah said:
I also see a lot of people complaining about the game being frustrating and just can't relate with that at all.

I can't either. I played on Normal, and for the most part I thought the game was on the easy side. I assume Apocalyptic just makes the enemies harder, but I even thought the puzzles and the puzzle-like bosses were easy - beating almost all of them on the first try. Which is fine... I enjoyed the shit out of it that way, and it kept me progressing.

Although there was one tiny spot in the game where I admit I had to look up the FAQ, which was in the spider zone:

The Ice Spider mini-boss - I couldn't figure out the first phase of this fight, where you had to use the glove to break his shell. I had tried hitting him all over with my sword, but I saw no indication that I had to use my glove on his ass, so I never figured it out.

KevinCow

Banned
PoweredBySoy said:
I can't either. I played on Normal, and for the most part I thought the game was on the easy side. I assume Apocalyptic just makes the enemies harder, but I even thought the puzzles and the puzzle-like bosses were easy - beating almost all of them on the first try. Which is fine... I enjoyed the shit out of it that way, and it kept me progressing.

Although there was one tiny spot in the game where I admit I had to look up the FAQ, which was in the spider zone:

The Ice Spider mini-boss - I couldn't figure out the first phase of this fight, where you had to use the glove to break his shell. I had tried hitting him all over with my sword, but I saw no indication that I had to use my glove on his ass, so I never figured it out.

Its ass was made of the blue crystals that the glove breaks. It was immediately obvious to me.

Top Bottom