• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating Age |OT$6| Just ask her out already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogodei

Prof photos aren't necessary. You have any friends that you feel comfortable telling what you need? Maybe a friend who's a girl and you can ask for a good pic for online dating? It's really not embarrassing at all to be online dating and your friend would probably be flattered you asked.

As for your profile you posted earlier: is it absolutely necessary that the girl you date be a gamer? If not, don't mention video games at all. Seriously. I know the thought is probably "I play a lot of games and she should know this up-front" but if you find someone you care about then you'll be spending your time with her and games will fill in the blanks like Netflix (or games!) will for her. At the same time, the most adventurous thing you said in your profile was exploring the park behind your house. If I was browsing the profile I'd probably think the implication was that you got home from work during the weekdays and stayed in, ditto for weekends. Is there anything you'd envision you wanna go out and do with a girlfriend? Mention that, as in, "I love camping close to beaches. Sun by day, smores by night." It doesnt matter if you've done that like once or twice in your life, if it sounds exciting and you actually like doing it then mention that.

Try to talk about things you're doing, not want to do. Get a couple herb plants and just stick em out on your balcony, boom now you have an herb garden instead of thinking about doing one. Go to any craft beer festivals or anything? Talk about a specific one instead of trying to find your taste. If you find most things are things you want to do instead of actually do, then work on converting the former to the latter and then start dating. Also, you've got some dry humor but I would try a couple more actual jokes to support your "trying to find the humor in things." The thinking about section is typically a good place to do this and yours has a lot of info you mentioned earlier in your profile anyway so I'd rework that.

Weekdays i pretty much do just stay in. Weekends i've been working out of that shell for the last few years now and doing some cool stuff, but adventure in the regard of dropping everything for a beach weekend or a hiking adventure isn't in my genes.

There is definitely a spontaneous and unorthodox side to me, but it comes through in smaller things, especially urban parking.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Nah, never, at age 26 though I've been told that's perfectly fine. I'm just lazy.

It's kinda nice. Being able to sit on the couch with someone you love's head on your chest. Sharing everything with. Having someone that looks out for you as much as you do. Having sex n stuff.

Idk, I'd try it out if I were you, it's worth it imo. This coming from a fellow lazy person.

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
You could try diversifying yourself as a human being! It has a nice side effect of you generally having more fun in life too, it's a nice win-win!

But man, that involves doing a lot of stuff that I'm honestly not that interested in. Never been into sports or anything like that, I like music but everyone does so that really isn't a thing. Most outdoor stuff really.

You sound like my roommate, to which I just say ¯_(ツ)_/¯. Can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves. You're not going to meet anyone at all just sitting at home and not using any resources.

I hope at the very least you bathe, unlike him.

Harsh but fair. I do shower daily, I have a job.

Ralemont

not me
Weekdays i pretty much do just stay in. Weekends i've been working out of that shell for the last few years now and doing some cool stuff, but adventure in the regard of dropping everything for a beach weekend or a hiking adventure isn't in my genes.

I am also spoiled since I live in a major city so it's easy for me to talk about going out and doing interesting things. Like, tonight they are doing a special shark night at the sea museum in Philly so I'm doing a third date there. That kind of thing is tougher outside of city life.

Still, I'd see if you can add one or two activities that the two of you could do in your general area.

Also, if you're trying to find your taste in craft beer, invest a few hundred dollars in equipment and brew your own. Surprisingly easy and has impressed virtually every person I've met.

gaiages

Banned
But man, that involves doing a lot of stuff that I'm honestly not that interested in. Never been into sports or anything like that, I like music but everyone does so that really isn't a thing. Most outdoor stuff really.

Harsh but fair. I do shower daily, I have a job.

Music is totally a thing you can use to meet people. I'm really not an outdoorsy person either, but you can always try out Meetup or Facebook groups for things more closely related to your interests. Maybe something artsy fartsy, maybe something technology related, or food related. There are all sorts of possibilities out there.

And having hygiene down pat really puts you ahead of more people than you probably think :p

Ogodei

I am also spoiled since I live in a major city so it's easy for me to talk about going out and doing interesting things. Like, tonight they are doing a special shark night at the sea museum in Philly so I'm doing a third date there. That kind of thing is tougher outside of city life.

Still, I'd see if you can add one or two activities that the two of you could do in your general area.

Also, if you're trying to find your taste in craft beer, invest a few hundred dollars in equipment and brew your own. Surprisingly easy and has impressed virtually every person I've met.

I'm in a city too, just not right downtown so going out on weeknights is a bit more of a chore (i went out yesterday for an alumni function and drove because of weirdness on my nearest light rail line, lucked out in finding free parking downtown, mostly by some outside-the-box thinking), choosing to go by rail it takes about an hour to get in, but only 20 minutes by car, so i can't just pop out to a museum after work.

Homebrew has intrigued me, but i'm in a studio apartment right now.

I could just be being a little unfair about myself, it's still technically winter and i only moved 2 months ago. Haven't had time to build my activities into the area, especially outdoorsy stuff which waits for better weather.

Moose Biscuits

Music is totally a thing you can use to meet people. I'm really not an outdoorsy person either, but you can always try out Meetup or Facebook groups for things more closely related to your interests. Maybe something artsy fartsy, maybe something technology related, or food related. There are all sorts of possibilities out there.

And having hygiene down pat really puts you ahead of more people than you probably think :p
Should I put "showers daily" on my Tinder profile?

Met a girl a few weeks ago, we've been in constant WhatsApp contact since then, plus one really long phone call (and by that I mean 3 hours+). Chatted about stuff, got a little flirty at times, I offered to cook for her next weekend (because she can't cook for shit. Seriously.), she lives about 2 hours away though. Not the end of the world, nevertheless slightly inconvenient.

Now of course I am freaking out because overthinking is just what I do and I am worried that I misread things. All my female friends say I'm good, she is interested, but nevertheless I hate mostly having written messages to go on. If you see and hear a person you can gauge these situations a lot better.

Quoting myself from about 3 months ago. Someone gave me shit for not stating outright that it is a date, and that someone was right (because of course he was, because dancing around this shit is something High Schoolers should do, not grown ups).

We had a fun evening and she pretty much ghosted me two days later. Until about 2 weeks ago. She texted me, apologized, I asked her what happened, she said she panicked because she thought I liked her and she is kinda socially inept. I asked her if that was a bad thing, she said no, we decided to meet again. That night we talked for about 9 hours straight until the sun came up and I was a perfect gentleman after a (female) friend recommended putting physical stuff on the back burner for now, unless she made the first move.

So far, so good, we're going to meet again soon, her messaging is kind of erratic, sometimes I don't hear from her for 2 days, then 10 messages in a row, but I'm coping with that as she says she's pretty busy at work.

Anyway, I'm going to give this another shot (= one more, I'm not getting burned again after that), because what else am I gonna do, it's not like I'm drowning in women who are dying to meet me.

She's been busy with the baby so no date yet, but still talking with this single mom.

There's plenty of other matches too but honestly I'm pretty burnt out with Tinder, I'll look these few cards I have on the table and then fold. Take a break and return in a few weeks.

Maybe I'll grow hair again and see how if affects my game, lol.

Is this relationship with the mom leading anywhere or just casual?

I'm in a city too, just not right downtown so going out on weeknights is a bit more of a chore (i went out yesterday for an alumni function and drove because of weirdness on my nearest light rail line, lucked out in finding free parking downtown, mostly by some outside-the-box thinking), choosing to go by rail it takes about an hour to get in, but only 20 minutes by car, so i can't just pop out to a museum after work.

Homebrew has intrigued me, but i'm in a studio apartment right now.

I could just be being a little unfair about myself, it's still technically winter and i only moved 2 months ago. Haven't had time to build my activities into the area, especially outdoorsy stuff which waits for better weather.

This is a perfect opportunity to put in your profile that you're new here and are still figuring out the best place to eat/drink/hang out/park for free.

You could try diversifying yourself as a human being! It has a nice side effect of you generally having more fun in life too, it's a nice win-win!

You sound like my roommate, to which I just say ¯_(ツ)_/¯. Can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves. You're not going to meet anyone at all just sitting at home and not using any resources.

Sit on your ass playing video games and keep hoping someone will eventually want to fuck you-AGE |OT|

Get it started

Sit on your ass playing video games and keep hoping someone will eventually want to fuck you-AGE |OT|

Get it started

Woah woah, hold up.

Maybe I want to play Breath of the Wild this weekend instead of getting ghosted again.

:/

With that being said, I know I have things to work on and I am working on them. Dating can be frustrating at times though.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe

You sound like my roommate, to which I just say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves. You're not going to meet anyone at all just sitting at home and not using any resources.

Yeah, I'm too afraid to meet people, but unlike them I don't expect something to fall into my lap. I live vicariously through this thread I guess.

Good hygiene is a no-brainer though, if not for others, at least for yourself. Sorry to hear your roommate smells awful.

four walls surround me
an empty gaze
I can't find my way out of this maze

'Cause I don't care
Fall in, fall out
Gone without a doubt, help me
I can't take the blame
They don't feel the shame

It's a madhouse
Or so they claim
It's a madhouse
Oh, am I insane?

Get it started

LOL, good idea.

Sianos

How do you keep a conversation flowing in both directions with someone who seems to lack self-confidence or is at the very least just nervous talking to me? For instance when someone mentions an interest or passion of theirs, yet when asked about it will just deflect into claiming they're just amateurs or that the details are boring. This continues for everything they bring up about themselves, while I'm stuck carrying the conversation.

I don't think it's (usually) disinterest because they are interested in what I have to say and want to hear more about me, but then self-deprecate their way out of talking about themselves. To me it just feels unenjoyable to have such unbalanced conversations, and the awkwardness that follows their self-deprecation usually heavily derails the flow of the conversation: it feels like cutting them off to jump back to talking about myself and I think it would ruin the mood of the date to switch into therapy mode to try and help them achieve some self-confidence.

From my perspective, it's that if I thought what they were talking about was boring I wouldn't be asking about it beyond a superficial level. I understand that most people don't take that sort of interest in learning new things and that I tailor the level of detail of my own conversations to the person I'm talking with, but when I'm expressing that I am explicitly interested I don't understand why they still assume I don't want to hear from them. I'm trying to set them up to have an enjoyable, self-affirming conversation experience where I can get to know them too, but some people just won't take the most explicit bait.

A general "how to talk to people who are nervous" would be helpful. I feel the worst when the budding relationships characterized by these sort of conversations end up fizzling out, because of course I'll end up being resented for months for "leading them on" as I'll hear from a mutual friend. I can tell they're interested - and will end up hearing about how they were interested - but their own lack of self-confidence shuts down my attempts to actually express that interest.

Though maybe I'm the one who needs to open up more too - I don't like to jump into relationships without getting to know someone first and deciding I'm interested because I don't want to have to deal with unnecessary breakups, but maybe my preference for a slower pace in combination with being flirtatious comes off as just "leading them on" and makes them feel anxious?

How do you keep a conversation flowing in both directions with someone who seems to lack self-confidence or is at the very least just nervous talking to me? For instance when someone mentions an interest or passion of theirs, yet when asked about it will just deflect into claiming they're just amateurs or that the details are boring. This continues for everything they bring up about themselves, while I'm stuck carrying the conversation.

I don't think it's (usually) disinterest because they are interested in what I have to say and want to hear more about me, but then self-deprecate their way out of talking about themselves. To me it just feels unenjoyable to have such unbalanced conversations, and the awkwardness that follows their self-deprecation usually heavily derails the flow of the conversation: it feels like cutting them off to jump back to talking about myself and I think it would ruin the mood of the date to switch into therapy mode to try and help them achieve some self-confidence.

From my perspective, it's that if I thought what they were talking about was boring I wouldn't be asking about it beyond a superficial level. I understand that most people don't take that sort of interest in learning new things and that I tailor the level of detail of my own conversations to the person I'm talking with, but when I'm expressing that I am explicitly interested I don't understand why they still assume I don't want to hear from them. I'm trying to set them up to have an enjoyable, self-affirming conversation experience where I can get to know them too, but some people just won't take the most explicit bait.

A general "how to talk to people who are nervous" would be helpful. I feel the worst when the budding relationships characterized by these sort of conversations end up fizzling out, because of course I'll end up being resented for months for "leading them on" as I'll hear from a mutual friend. I can tell they're interested - and will end up hearing about how they were interested - but their own lack of self-confidence shuts down my attempts to actually express that interest.

Though maybe I'm the one who needs to open up more too - I don't like to jump into relationships without getting to know someone first and deciding I'm interested because I don't want to have to deal with unnecessary breakups, but maybe my preference for a slower pace in combination with being flirtatious comes off as just "leading them on" and makes them feel anxious?

As you said, you don't want to be going into therapy mode on a date. If they shut down about themselves in a conversation, then a one-sided affair is no fun. It's got a to be a two way street. You could always interrogate why they don't open about themselves, could be they're nervous or they do have issues about self-esteem/self-worth. If it happens a second time, maybe they should focus on getting themselves better before dating. You deserve more.

Probably jumping the gun to write this before my date tomorrow, but I'm getting really good vibes. She's British-Iraqi, really pretty, slim, fair, wears glasses (I've got a thing for girls with glasses). On similar interests, it's a 10. Works in the hospital like me, does clinical trials/aseptic processing. She's also wanting to skydive or bungee jump, loves rollercoasters, isn't afraid of heights. She cares about staying fit. She just can't handle spiders or know how to swim (another one!). She's a massive geek. Into her League of Legends, Marvel, has an EDM youtube channel, anime, manga, computers. She went with her sister to an anime convention in cosplay! At first, I had to ask if she's into non-Arab guys, then she replied "you sound like a nice genuine guy. do you have viber/whatsapp?". Immediately going to the next step from her, which usually takes a week or so for me with a girl, so clearly she's keen (or crazy, I've had some over-eager girls). She said, "honestly I'm just looking for a genuine muslim guy who I can relate to". Apparently all the dudes she's talked to seem clueless or can't relate to her interests, they think League Of Legends is a book, and she hasn't been on many dates. Her parents don't mind a non-Arab.

I had the longest phone conversation ever with her, nearly 2 hours! First hour was all the serious stuff out of the way, second hour was all geeky stuff which she was initiating like about SLIs (she played Crysis/Black Ops, computer rigs, gaming laptops (I've got one and she's thinking on getting one), movies. At one point she asks how many anime I've seen, and I tell her to just list, then I'll confirm I have seen it, was a fun game lol. She hasn't seen the best anime ever Paranoia Agent, so that's on her watchlist. She got excited when she heard I was reading the Blame! manga in anticipation for the Netflix movie. We were talking about halos on moons, and then I linked the Halo theme music, she got excited.

She did some clear flirting a few times, one example being her saying "lovely smile I mean ocean!" in response to me showing off this pic of me.
moeez_parasailing_by_digi_matrix-db1sbqg.gif

The only issue I could see is either us not fancying each other in person, or me being not as tall as her bothering her (I don't mind a taller girl). We're going to Leicester Square, she wants falafel, and then since I noticed she wants a competitive man, we'll go to the arcades to play some fighting games possibly haha.

Sianos

As you said, you don't want to be going into therapy mode on a date. If they shut down about themselves in a conversation, then a one-sided affair is no fun. It's got a to be a two way street. You could always interrogate why they don't open about themselves, could be they're nervous or they do have issues about self-esteem/self-worth. If it happens a second time, maybe they should focus on getting themselves better before dating. You deserve more.

You're right, I really should just be direct and ask why they're uncomfortable about opening up once I notice that pattern of it. If they admit to being nervous or having low self-esteem, then we can talk about it and understand each other better. If they're confrontational about my asking or get upset with me... then you're exactly right, why should I date that person?

Related to that notion in general, I need to realize that "lack of entitlement" goes both ways in dating: I understand I am entitled to no one's affection, yet I feel too much as though others are entitled to mine just because I showed interest in them or they're interested in me. If someone briefly dated me but broke up because it was apparent we weren't compatible, I'd understand and recognize it for the best - I never again want to feel stuck in an unfulfilling relationship. It would be unreasonable for me to be angry, and therefore unreasonable for anyone else in the same situation with me to be angry. Sure, they might be upset for a bit because feelings are difficult and I recognize that, but I'm not responsible for everyone else's emotional handling.

Of course, I'm going to be kind and open about everything, but I think I need to start being more concerned with how my partners and potential partners make me feel in addition to only focusing on how they feel.

You're right, I really should just be direct and ask why they're uncomfortable about opening up once I notice that pattern of it. If they admit to being nervous or having low self-esteem, then we can talk about it and understand each other better. If they're confrontational about my asking or get upset with me... then you're exactly right, why should I date that person?

Related to that notion in general, I need to realize that "lack of entitlement" goes both ways in dating: I understand I am entitled to no one's affection, yet I feel too much as though others are entitled to mine just because I showed interest in them or they're interested in me. If someone briefly dated me but broke up because it was apparent we weren't compatible, I'd understand and recognize it for the best - I never again want to feel stuck in an unfulfilling relationship. It would be unreasonable for me to be angry, and therefore unreasonable for anyone else in the same situation with me to be angry. Sure, they might be upset for a bit because feelings are difficult and I recognize that, but I'm not responsible for everyone else's emotional handling.

Of course, I'm going to be kind and open about everything, but I think I need to start being more concerned with how my partners and potential partners make me feel in addition to only focusing on how they feel.

Exactly, you've to take care of yourself too. Too many people will stay in a relationship sinking even with all the red flags and no chance of improving (get plenty of GAF threads about this!), so it's good that you care about your well-being on top of theirs.
Sounds like you've got this one in the bag. She's right, you do have a nice smile. Good luck.

Probably jumping the gun to write this before my date tomorrow, but I'm getting really good vibes. She's British-Iraqi, really pretty, slim, fair, wears glasses (I've got a thing for girls with glasses). On similar interests, it's a 10. Works in the hospital like me, does clinical trials/aseptic processing. She's also wanting to skydive or bungee jump, loves rollercoasters, isn't afraid of heights. She cares about staying fit. She just can't handle spiders or know how to swim (another one!). She's a massive geek. Into her League of Legends, Marvel, has an EDM youtube channel, anime, manga, computers. She went with her sister to an anime convention in cosplay! At first, I had to ask if she's into non-Arab guys, then she replied "you sound like a nice genuine guy. do you have viber/whatsapp?". Immediately going to the next step from her, which usually takes a week or so for me with a girl, so clearly she's keen (or crazy, I've had some over-eager girls). She said, "honestly I'm just looking for a genuine muslim guy who I can relate to". Apparently all the dudes she's talked to seem clueless or can't relate to her interests, they think League Of Legends is a book, and she hasn't been on many dates. Her parents don't mind a non-Arab.

I had the longest phone conversation ever with her, nearly 2 hours! First hour was all the serious stuff out of the way, second hour was all geeky stuff which she was initiating like about SLIs (she played Crysis/Black Ops, computer rigs, gaming laptops (I've got one and she's thinking on getting one), movies. At one point she asks how many anime I've seen, and I tell her to just list, then I'll confirm I have seen it, was a fun game lol. She hasn't seen the best anime ever Paranoia Agent, so that's on her watchlist. She got excited when she heard I was reading the Blame! manga in anticipation for the Netflix movie. We were talking about halos on moons, and then I linked the Halo theme music, she got excited.

She did some clear flirting a few times, one example being her saying "lovely smile I mean ocean!" in response to me showing off this pic of me.
moeez_parasailing_by_digi_matrix-db1sbqg.gif

The only issue I could see is either us not fancying each other in person, or me being not as tall as her bothering her (I don't mind a taller girl). We're going to Leicester Square, she wants falafel, and then since I noticed she wants a competitive man, we'll go to the arcades to play some fighting games possibly haha.
Best of luck my man. Let us know how it goes!

artsi

I matched with another single mom, except she's older and her kids are 11yo and 14yo.

I'm kind of interested, as I said before I do like older women, but I dunno how to handle kids that old lol.

If I was single my dating life would be on hold for this month as I just sit on my ass and play BOTW, tbqh

The balancing act is tough. The friends wanna be social (good chance to meet people) this weekend but I just wanna play BOTW. Life an be sho tuff 😢

loads of stuff.

Good man great post, she sounds deadly. Best of luck, buss her up in street fighter!

I noticed she was looking for a Muslim guy and I'm not asking about her but in general a question for you guys, if your non Muslim have you ever gone out with a Muslim girl.

It does seem the opposite way around is far more common. I can't recall seeing it around here. Well certainly not the girls in hijab but of course they would be the least likely.
And how could I even tell other wise..

Just something I notice more and more, I'm Irish but my dating history is very international.
Actually Irish girls are the rarity TBH.

Ray Wonder

The balancing act is tough. The friends wanna be social (good chance to meet people) this weekend but I just wanna play BOTW. Life an be sho tuff 😢

I've played literally 3 hours of BOTW, and every single second I've had alone, I've played it since it released lol

I've played literally 3 hours of BOTW, and every single second I've had alone, I've played it since it released lol

It's brutal. I was out of town on release day so I didnt get to play til Sunday. Between school, work, gym, house shit and friends I legit am scraping the barrel for time to play this shit. I stayed up til 2am playing it and had to be up for work at 6:30.

Being an adult fucking sucs sometimes.

Ya'll missing out on Aloy
Horizon: Zero Dawn
. Or maybe I just have a weakness for redheads.

I have a weakness for redheads IRL. Went out twice with one recently. Will inevitably end up with the dirty blonde (works on two levels) though. I've tried to fight it since last September. Ehh.

I had a date scheduled for last night with a girl, but she actually broke her arm yesterday afternoon. I was in a bit of disbelief but she snap chatted me a picture of it. I told her she didn't have to purposefully break her arm to get out a date and she thought that was pretty funny. We rescheduled for next week when she's doing a bit better.

Serial dating is a personality trait or something you develop ? I can't go out with multiple girls at once, it feels weird to me. Ive been back on Tinder a few weeks and going on dates, but I can't be interested in more than one girl at a time. Like, I have one in mind that I like and the others just seem uninteresting, but objectively if I had met any of the other ones first, the situation would be reversed. I think I'm a 'serial monogamist' though I wish I was more of a player, it would be much less stressful.

Serial dating is a personality trait or something you develop ? I can't go out with multiple girls at once, it feels weird to me. Ive been back on Tinder a few weeks and going on dates, but I can't be interested in more than one girl at a time. Like, I have one in mind that I like and the others just seem uninteresting, but objectively if I had met any of the other ones first, the situation would be reversed. I think I'm a 'serial monogamist' though I wish I was more of a player, it would be much less stressful.

You met these people like once or twice. The top choice could disappear tomorrow. Or do something stupid and ruin it. Or a million things. That's why you dont get attached, you just go out and have a good time.

Once the comparisons start its just bad news bears fam. Too early to put any stock in liking one more than the others.

Salamando

I need to start up on Tinder or Bumble; OKC has been terrible after my last reset. Same pics (with 2 new ones) with a new profile, and no matches that went anywhere. The people who were the most interested in me, well, I wasn't that interested in them.

It's more of an adaptation. The early stages of dating (in particular online-dating) are fickle, so you learn not to put all your eggs in one basket.

Ray Wonder

It's brutal. I was out of town on release day so I didnt get to play til Sunday. Between school, work, gym, house shit and friends I legit am scraping the barrel for time to play this shit. I stayed up til 2am playing it and had to be up for work at 6:30.

Being an adult fucking sucs sometimes.

I have a pregnant girlfriend that wants ALL of my attention. The times I was playing, I was either on the phone with her or texting while playing.

She works tonight after I get off. I'm playing like 8 hours straight tonight haha

Moose Biscuits

If we include last weekend I've spent maybe 15-25 hours in the last week playing videogames. You guys need to check your priorities!

I matched with another single mom, except she's older and her kids are 11yo and 14yo.

I'm kind of interested, as I said before I do like older women, but I dunno how to handle kids that old lol.

Whenever they argue, tell 'em you fucked their mom.

They really can't argue with that.

I haven't seriously played a video game in years.
I've scored more than ever in that time. Just sayin'

Yeah well I've scored in Overwatch more than you, old man.

I have a pregnant girlfriend that wants ALL of my attention. The times I was playing, I was either on the phone with her or texting while playing.

She works tonight after I get off. I'm playing like 8 hours straight tonight haha

Lawd. Rest in pieces free time :/ As a positive the game is actually pretty pick up and play. QOL functions are good.

If we include last weekend I've spent maybe 15-25 hours in the last week playing videogames. You guys need to check your priorities!

Fail the kingdom of hyrule or fail school? Tough call.

Video game lawyer doesn't play video games. Makes sense.

Ray Wonder

Same here. I have to make an exception for Zelda though. I've owned and beaten every console zelda so far. And, I think I scored one too many times.

Lawd. Rest in pieces free time :/ As a positive the game is actually pretty pick up and play. QOL functions are good.

That's the best part. As soon as I sit down, I'm right back into the game exactly where I was, ready to go.

Same here. I have to make an exception for Zelda though. I've owned and beaten every console zelda so far. And, I think I scored one too many times.

That's the best part. As soon as I sit down, I'm right back into the game exactly where I was, ready to go.

Gotta put the time in before babby is formed. You'll have a lot less time in 8 months or so.

Xun

Date tonight, date tomorrow and then a date with Zelda on Sunday.

😏

It's rare I actually get hooked on games nowadays, but Zelda? Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom