• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Soooo she can kill him now, right?

Just pick up the weapon and end him?

Or is everything hinged on this trip to wonder point?

"We could kill him right now"
"But let's not kill if we don't have to, let's just deliver him to the Time Masters, they can imprison him forever"
*10 min later*
"Wait a second are these Time Masters betraying us!?"

Carter regains his memory right when the plot demanded it and injured right when the plot demanded it. Also, I bet Druckmann is working with the Time Masters.

Yup, Swagtain Cold and Heatwave are still the best.

Ponn

Banned
All the L's team, take them all. Oh you thought there was no more L's left? We just found another closet full of them, let the L's continue to flow.

Tabby

It's really hard watching this episode. Like, fuck sake Kendra you are on a time machine. If Carter is a mindless drone then just go back to a version of him that's not like damn it woman this isn't even your time period.

Again good character stuff except for you know who and great comedy with ol'Ray doing the trophy thing and taking his weekly L's. Of course I laughed out loud when Carter came to and then got stabbed but of course they, for some reason wouldn't let him die again. I also wish Carter dying had been a running gag. I just wish there was at least one of these Berlanti DC shows where characters didn't have their IQs drop to below room temperature because the plot demanded it.

Just put Snart and Mick in charge, the criminals even the one who before the Chronos thing was sharp like a spoon figured that one out. I imagine someone could create a drinking game out of this show that would result in everyone getting alcohol poisoning.

You guys talk about Ray catching the L but this episode, what happened in Arrow and next weeks promo are making me think
Nyssa
is forever taking them.

iosefe

All things considered, I want to blame Barry for all of this

My evidence? Gideon.

Gideon was created by Barry, and Barry can tome travel. It's his fault the time masters were created, and so it's his fault if vandal savage wins

Mory Dunz

"We're on a mission to kill savage
Let's let our good ol buddy time masters deal with him. Yeah."

Yo, why didn't Gideon let them know Ray was being dumb and going in the room?

Mariolee

The whole point of them bringing back Savage alive is so that the Time Masters get off Rip Hunter's nuts.

I'm not saying the script is amazing, because it has been disappointing and predictable as hell to me

but there's a reason they did the things they did.

Except for the Carter thing. At least he's still alive lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I can't stand this show anymore. Everyone is an idiot, from the stupid Doctor Who clone to all the chumps that follow him. It's almost on par with the idiots who work for SHIELD.

So I just got back from Civil War and (spoilers for the movie)
Ray takes another L that was originally a W as Ant-man's Giant form was better

So I just got back from Civil War and (spoilers for the movie)
Ray takes another L that was originally a W as Ant-man's Giant form was better
Ray can at least claim he did it first to the Americans.

Plus Ray seemed way taller than Giant Man in Civil War. Like an electrical tower didn't even reach Ray's knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom