• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Yikes. What a clown. I wonder if this means he won't be back for season 2?

I think there are two ways to interpret that post. I don't see him railing against the homeless so much as against the government, who he thinks have their priorities out of whack.

Joni

If you are blaiming a government for catering too much to foreign investments, I can only assume he wasn't complaining about the homeless but rather how they are treated.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
If you are blaiming a government for catering too much to foreign investments, I can only assume he wasn't complaining about the homeless but rather how they are treated.

Exactly. It's not dissimilar to many complaints against San Francisco or other rich cities with big homelessness problems.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Exactly. It's not dissimilar to many complaints against San Francisco or other rich cities with big homelessness problems.

I'd like to hear how he said the word 'gulag' because I'd imagine he said it in a resigned, tongue in cheek way and all that context was lost in the actual interview.

ZeroX03

Banned
Season 2 cast.

Ch3JTlIWkAAXIVS.jpg

(Not really)

Whoa, Arrow's first season was way better than this shit...

Was it though?? This season's been alright, not great, but not terrible, IMHO. Which is about where I'd put Arrow's first season. And then the second season came along and was amazing.

Yep.

Hell, Arrow season three was better than this.

That's just crazy talk. For that to be the case, Ray and Kendra would have to the leads and Kendra would have to cry more.

Other than offending a government catering to rich foreigners, what's the problem?

The tone of the whole thing was much more condescending to the entire city, not just the government. Yes, Vancouver does have problems, but so does a lot of cities. But as an Australian coming to this city to work he probably could have chosen his wording better and appeared a little more grateful to the city that's kept him employed for two network TV shows this year. If he hates the city so much he's welcome to go back to Australia and try to get on American TV shows there. And clearly there is a problem with the way he wrote it if he had to apologize after.
That's all I'm going to say on the matter!

Season 2 cast.

Ch3JTlIWkAAXIVS.jpg

(Not really)

I would watch that, so hard.

Eddie is their secret weapon. Any future villain he's related to is screwed! Take that Thaddeus Thawne!

They could do an episode where he thinks he meets one of his descendants like Ray did this season, kills himself, only for the descendant to remain. Oops, it's his brother's kid's kid!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I would be okay with a rotating cast. Maybe keep people around for certain arcs, then they go back to their normal lives for a bit. Gives them a chance to play around with different combinations of people. I'm honestly not overly attached to any of the current characters. If I had to choose a constant, I would go with White Canary. Anything related to Savage or The Hawks can be lost in the time stream. It's easily the worst aspect of the show, which is a big fucking problem since it's the central conflict.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
After seeing Heatwave and Snart on LoT I desperately want them on the Flash. They were good characters to begin with but now they have so much added depth and complexity.

Faenix1

I'd be okay with Sara, Martin, Snart, and Rory staying. Everyone else can go.

I hope we see the Martin/Robbie team up again one day

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Get rid of Doctor Who, Iron Man, and Hawk Girl and you have a decent cast at least. They're the source of all the bad stories this season anyway.

Joni

I'm surprised at all the negativity about this show. I've really enjoyed this season so far.

It is a bit of a mix bag. Some very good stuff, including character moments for Rory, Snart and Sara who are the highlights. The others aren't that awesome. Episode plots are hit and miss as well, Good ideas that need more support. They need a smaller cast, less time for the big plot and more time for the small plots.

KevinCow

Banned
I like The Atom. I just wish they wouldn't make him so naive and obsessed with Kendra. I don't think they need to write him off, just write him better.

carlsojo

I'm surprised at all the negativity about this show. I've really enjoyed this season so far.

Yeah, ditto. Except the Hawks. And Rip.

IMO in this last episode Savage finally had some good material to chew through while he talked to the various team members.

I even liked Rip for a brief moment when he told Savage about how he escaped with the novelty pen. They actually seemed kind of chummy for a second and I realized this guy would have so much better chemistry with the cast if he was on their side.

And then Rip went and screamed at the Time Masters that he finally had proof that Savage was doing shit and I instantly went back to disliking him.

Joni

In everyones mind.

Rick Cosnett seems like a super nice guy and he is related to Hugh Grant, so he'd probably do it out of politeness and genetics. But Robbie Amell has a gorgeous wife. Even Colton Haynes and Caity Lotz can't measure up.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
At this point the show should be called DC's Legends of the Mild Sedative.

Does anybody think they will keep Druckmann for the next season? Would they go that route? Repeat the villain for two seasons? Being a casual, who would be a good villain for next season?

I also agree with people who wants a rotating cast. Have Rip meet new heroes by the end of each season. We need Snart back in Flash along with Firestorm.

Joni

Does anybody think they will keep Druckmann for the next season? Would they go that route? Repeat the villain for two seasons? Being a casual, who would be a good villain for next season?

I doubt it, considering they're looking at somewhat rebooting the next year.

I also agree with people who wants a rotating cast. Have Rip meet new heroes by the end of each season. We need Snart back in Flash along with Firestorm.

The main villian for season 1 of superhero shows always sticks around look at Arrow & Flash, Malcolm & Wells are still around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom