• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
new renee
B6EWQxkIAAA6TiF.jpg

Whats the CM Punk thing?

CM Punk had a bad time working with him, Ryback was rough with him and Punk was already shitty as he was unwell at the time and didn't want to work it.
Punk called him out and asked if he was legit trying to injure Punk or if Ryback was dumb and fuck. Punk said Ryback replied 'sorry I'm dumb as fuck'.

Amory

Back in the day the non-world titles would sometimes change hands on Raw. That doesn't happen anymore does it?

TraBuch

Banned
Miz looked confused. It's gonna turn out that Mizdow, being the good guy that he is, is the one that helped Naomi behind the scenes.

How is this going to work, exactly? How does a singles feud for Jimmy with Miz fit into anything? ...Especially since Mizdow needs to have it out with Miz and we've been waiting months and months for that.

SWERVE Naomi cheats for the Usos to cost Miz and Mizdow the titles, executing a pitch-perfect double turn

DMczaf

WWE mentions some random ass Celebs Gone Good thing, doesn't mention Dolph being Wrassler of the Year in Rolling Stone magazine.

gaiadyne

CM Punk had a bad time working with him, Ryback was rough with him and Punk was already shitty as he was unwell at the time and didn't want to work it.
Punk called him out and asked if he was legit trying to injure Punk or if Ryback was dumb and fuck. Punk said Ryback replied 'sorry I'm dumb as fuck'.

no need to explain it just show this
OldWetHypsilophodon.0.gif

Alucard

Banned
Okay guys, so I'm watching Raw tonight just for Daniel Bryan. First time tuning in since early November. Thoughts on each segment so far:

E n C intro - not bad. Nostalgia carried it for me.
Cena and Brock - Fuck Cena. Heyman was good, though.
Ziggler and Rusev - Okay. The finish was fine IMO.
Ryback promo - This was good IMO. Ryback sounded totally natural and like he can actually cut a promo. The Secret was kind of a weird mention, but whatever. <3 The Big Guy
Nattie vs. Nikki - So, that happened
Miz and Naomi - Naomi is thiiiiick

Decent overall so far, but the only thing that has really stuck with me so far has been Ryback's promo.

If this was 10 years ago Naomi would thank Miz for the great time last night, cue confused Mid looking over to a smug Mizdow

Haha that would be brilliant. Could even bring Maryse back out berating Miz for going out on the town with other women, Miz freaking out and then Maryse pulling out a bbunch of polaroids of Mizdow out getting wasted with the ladies. Scene ends with Miz pulling a big frowny face with a whomp whomp effect in the background.

tumblr_nhdhg2yFTa1tusma1o1_1280.jpg

Bella angle has truly been an innovative look into the psychological and inter textual power play that accompanies most familial relationships

Top Bottom