• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
tumblr_nhdhg2yFTa1tusma1o1_1280.jpg

Bella angle has truly been an innovative look into the psychological and inter textual power play that accompanies most familial relationships
Sit on my face nikki

Decent overall so far, but the only thing that has really stuck with me so far has been Ryback's promo.
Someone forward this post to Creative, ASAP. Like, seriously. Please.

...Oh crap, Cole is buring Mizdow by mentioning his popularity. Well, it's been a nice run.

RP912

Banned
Well damn you would think Daniel Bryan's announcement would be a big thing tonight with all of the advertisement from commentary and raw plugs. I mean damn if it wasn't for Edge letting it be known...who would've thunk it?

Downhome

As more and more fans get behind Mizdow, I wish they would start to change things up. Show the power shifting from Miz to Mizdow. At some point in the future, maybe just for one spot, have Mizdow do something and then Miz mimics him seemingly out of his control. Have him act concerned, then move on. Then the next show it happens again, then again, then again until things have totally reversed and Miz no longer has any control, and he then mimics Mizdow as he takes the full power of the team. I'd mark out so hard for them to do something that insane.

Alucard

Banned
Someone forward this post to Creative, ASAP. Like, seriously. Please.

...Oh crap, Cole is buring Mizdow by mentioning his popularity. Well, it's been a nice run.

Dead serious. He sounded totally natural on the mic and tried giving the crowd a reason to care. He's also going into a Rusev feud without any nationalism angle. That's a first, and I welcome it.

UberTag

As more and more fans get behind Mizdow, I wish they would start to change things up. Show the power shifting from Miz to Mizdow. At some point in the future, maybe just for one spot, have Mizdow do something and then Miz mimics him seemingly out of his control. Have him act concerned, then move on. Then the next show it happens again, then again, then again until things have totally reversed and Miz no longer has any control, and he then mimics Mizdow as he takes the full power of the team. I'd mark out so hard for them to do something that insane.
That's far too creative for circa-2014 WWE to come up with on their own.

Hey why are crowds always darkened? I was watching some wwf videos and the arena looks so much better when you can see the whole arena

Hate this red tint

Just have Bryan's announcement after the match. I really don't want to wait 3 hours for good or bad news, especially if it comes 2 hours after the fucking Ascension

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How bout this

I'll say this and I'll only say this once because this match is SO bad

I would rather be watching a fucking Young Fucks match.

Alucard

Banned
WAITHE WWE NETWORK IS NOW AVAILABLE IN CANADA....oh wait, it's just the Rogers thing that DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST IN QUEBEC.

Hey, at least I'll be able to watch this in January:
B6EXRukIMAA4WOm.jpg

OH WAIT NO I WON'T. Ah well.

Top Bottom