• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fox318

5AX0LLn.png

I anticipate another Barrett run that leads nowhere in particular and when momentum starts picking up he'll get injured yet again, it's gonna be great!

Cesaro reminds me of soda popinski for some reason

Well now you mention it there's something familiar there.

Raw64life

Cesaro's promo started out awesome and he was getting a good reaction. Then he started shitting on the fans and it got worse. Then he said something that made no sense and it became awful. Then he jobbed. Poor guy.

Ithil

Cesaro's promo started out awesome and he was getting a good reaction. Then he started shitting on the fans and it got worse. Then he said something that made no sense and it became awful. Then he jobbed. Poor guy.

Given it was designed to get him booed and prepared to job, it did was it was supposed to do.

they had a moment there to make him a good face but they ruined it. Vince was just sacrificing him anyway.

Top Bottom