• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alucard

Banned
No clue how they'll book Rollins' cash-in. I mean, he pretty much HAS TO win the title with his cash-in, right? They've been building him for so long now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No clue how they'll book Rollins' cash-in. I mean, he pretty much HAS TO win the title with his cash-in, right? They've been building him for so long now.

maxresdefault.jpg

iMax

Reigns wins against Lesnar at Mania. Rollins immediately cashes in and wins. It's literally the best possible scenario.

He'll nab it off the face winner at WM. My guess, at least. So... Reigns, or in a magical fantasy universe, Bryan. Oh who am I kidding. It's going to be Cena.

Edit: WTF IS CESARO DOING WITH A MIC?! HOLY FUCK!

Moa

I love all this mic time they're giving the midcarders, literally makes you care about them.

Cesaro dropping truth bombs.

Can't wait for Cena to come out during Bryan's segment and convince him to never give up and return to the ring, after Bryan is on the verge of tears! Then Bryan announces his return.

NEVER GIVE UP! And buy my towel.

Top Bottom