• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ithil

I think people forget the only part of the Ascension that was over in NXT got over because the Ascension were so boring and had a squash match every single week that the crowd had to do find something to entertain themselves with.

Acension in 3 months

tumblr_mwwa7ntnkt1r7dh6wo1_1280.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
Ascension can't work a match longer than a few minutes without being carried. All they did was squash jobbers in NXT.

BTW, tune in to NXT this week to see them lose to Finn and Hideo. Cause booking.

Finn and Hideo are better than Mizdow so the booking makes sense.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Brock is deciding to leave for ufc tomorrow to kick punks ass. Seth takes the belt off him tonight. That's why they didn't end with db. It only makes sense.

Alucard

Banned
Daniel Bryan gets me excited for wrestling. But 3 hours suck the fucking life out of me.

The Ascension's finisher is basically a basic double team move for reDRagon and/or The Addiction in ROH.

Vylash

I think people forget the only part of the Ascension that was over in NXT got over because the Ascension were so boring and had a squash match every single week that the crowd had to do find something to entertain themselves with.

pretty much, they were beaten over the head with ascension matches so much that they desperately clinged to the yah chants to avoid killing themselves

MG310

I feel like Bram would have pulled off their main roster gimmick better than Viktor does. Guy's got the screaming and wacky faces down.

Top Bottom