• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

dream

Shit, Seth Rollins is Tyler Black isn't he? I was wondering why he's looked so familiar for the past few years.

Fox318

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Join us, friends. Join the #YesMovement2015.
image.php

Join us, friends. Join the #RealKingMovement2015.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well the Ascension's debut could have gone better if they kept the entrance right.

#AscensionMovementUpwards2015

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's ok Sunny. You can admit your boys were a bust.

It was a bummer. I don't understand why they'd fuck with the entrance. Going with the Pokemon Strobes keeps their walk to the ring a little more concealed, makes them feel a little larger. The angles in NXT being shot lower down (not as high up as Raw) really benefited them, as well as working with smaller talent.

I go back to that Main Event episode and see their legit normal entrance and it works great. I just...It's a goddamn shame.

Did WWE fuck up the Ascension more? Yeah, I didn't think they could but they did.

Ultratech

Brock and Big Show in the ring - don't they have history?

wwe probably forgot

This will almost not certainly happen, but he prolly invited everyone to get into some big-ass brawl, Bork somehow gets his ass kicked, and Rollins cashes in.

But yeah...that's giving them too much credit.

They know how to close the last Raw of the year (whatever the fuck this is instead of Bryan's announcement), so clearly I trust them to go through with something as simple as Brock/Bryan championship Mania

sigh

Top Bottom